• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
me falcon you samus?

but wait day 1 is teams...

you confusing alu =)
loli can't MM day one lol

i'll be too too busy ... and i really want to make it out of pools myself lmfaooo

so yea i'm taking the swiftbass route lol

playing it safe ... mm's the day after =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
Option B) Emphasizes event variety and schedule flexibility
Day 1: Signups, Teams Bracket, Singles Pools, Singles 64-Man Bracket
Day 2: Crews, Low Tier events, friendlies, MMs

that is the schedule we are following

DONT MM DAY 1 UNLESS U FINISHED WITH WAT U ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING ...

IF I TELL U TO PLAY A MATCH AND U GOO AND HAVE SOME RANDOM GAMES AND I FIND OUT I WILL **** ON UR WINNERS BRACKET AND UR INSTANTLY IN LOSERS

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Oh Alu, be happy you didn't go to Ihop, **** was a scam!

On topic: I deff will only be here for day 1 which will be when I take all my photos and I will try and upload them on photobucket or something and have the URL posted under the tourney results?

They will also be on facebook.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
alukard i'll do some mm with you but not a falcon ditto, i forget what chars you said but we'll figure it out there

i think all i got other than that is jfox, someone correct me if im wrong

JFox

Smash Hero
yo brawl is sooooo boring when you're high

cause when you're stoned 5 minutes feels like an hour

so every match is like 3 hours long it's waaaack
I played brawl with 2 casual guys who were also high, and we were just doin FFA's with all items on high. Def the funnest 3 hours of brawl I've ever enjoyed...

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam white mike thats fudged up =[

also ... tec0 we are wayyy ahead of you ... i was going to make that an announcement there but i guess i can say it here as well...

there will be pool leaders ... they have the power to poop on u ...if u dont sit there and watch/play your pool matches ... seriously ... the more people cooperate we can have more time for everything to run amazing =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam i can't believe we reached this high sooo fast =D

i'm sooo happy ... thank you everyone ^_^

D

Deleted member

umm.. no. i'll do kirby v M2.. but M2 dittos suck.. lolz

m2 ditto mow. $100 :D
if I win the first, sure. I didn't plan on bringing a lot of money. I can't say I expected people to throw what would have been suicidal matches 2 years ago at me.

Cia

das kwl
if I win the first, sure. I didn't plan on bringing a lot of money. I can't say I expected people to throw what would have been suicidal matches 2 years ago at me.
no, i was pushing the mewtwo ditto in your direction. as in "Manalord, why don't you M2 ditto mow. $100" mewtwo dittos are god awful and i would never subject myself to them for that much money. not if there was a risk of me losing.

:colorful:

D

Deleted member

no, i was pushing the mewtwo ditto in your direction. as in "Manalord, why don't you M2 ditto mow. $100" mewtwo dittos are god awful and i would never subject myself to them for that much money. not if there was a risk of me losing.

:colorful:
to be honest I like manalord a lot and I wouldn't want his money. a long time ago I would have accepted any money matches, but IMO it's better to keep your friends, which I kinda collected over 5-6 years of tournaments. besides, I played him 3 weeks ago and he knocked me out of teams :psycho:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yeah, I guess $100 is farfetched. Maybe something smaller? I never got a chance to play your m2 but I heard it's good, I've just been playing him a lot lately...

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
jona my m2 v your falcon $10?

and a falcon ditto for $10 also

if you're poor just remove a zero from both lol!
lmao im not poor, i just dont wanna waste like 100+ dollars in one day at my first tourney losing all the mm's in the worrrllddd.

but yea a dollar is good. we in there.

although i think i would destroy your m2 cuz, its m2

JFox

Smash Hero
Mow, we need to play, I've actively played in this community for 3 years and still have yet to play you.

Would you wanna do a friendly $2 MM- your fox v my peach?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
double knees all day.
lol ya *****

oh yo can you believe that the ridiculous come-back/combo/**** i did on your marth wasnt recorded???

or any of the other ones of me ****** your guys' marth's?????

i wish they would have =/ people would try to mm my falco with marth alot lololol

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ya *****

oh yo can you believe that the ridiculous come-back/combo/**** i did on your marth wasnt recorded???

or any of the other ones of me ****** your guys' marth's?????

i wish they would have =/ people would try to mm my falco with marth alot lololol
i'll do it =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom