• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd ima make a list too

so far i got

jona falco vs marth $3 best of 5
mdz falco vs samus $3 best of 5
drewb008 dk vs samus $3 best of 5
mogwai 4 $1 best of 5 each

prince of fire i'm not sure but i think u wanted one

i play samus marth sheik Captain falcon =D

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Alu!!!! since we never face in tourney anymore, I wanna $1 mm all your characters ^_^.

Also, Vanz, I'll do cheap MMs vs. your sheik and peach. I'd rather not MM the jiggs cause I get bored in that matchup really quickly T_T

I basically will $1 mm everyone/anyone from tristate and $5 mm other people.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
since Sensei is already taken, I need a teammate for this. I really need a Fox/Falco/CF to team with, since I can't seem to play well with other characters in teams. I play Falco.
I play all three of those characters, I'll team with you! and I'll give you my soda lolz.

edit: also, yeah, unless wife changes his mind last minute or gets sick or something we're definite.

Cia

das kwl
K mogwai, let's do it :D

Money Matches so Far

1. The ManaLord. Mewtwo vs Mewtwo - $5.00 - 2 of 3
2. DrewB008 (BigD?) - $3.00 - 2 of 3
3. MattDotZeb - $5.00 - 3 of 5
4. Mogwai, ??? vs Peach - $1.00 - 2 of 3
5. Mogwai, ??? vs Sheik - $1.00 - 2 of 3

more plz :D

*also. anyone wanna Iron Man MM?? basically, starting at Dr. Mario, and ditto'ing w/ every character on FD. The person w/ the most victories wins!!

Pakman - i iz not a jerk

:colorful:

Tink - $5.00 MM??

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

Money Matches so Far

*also. anyone wanna Iron Man MM?? basically, starting at Dr. Mario, and ditto'ing w/ every character on FD. The person w/ the most victories wins!!
[/QUOTE

i will take your challenge. Iron Man it is. $5? I will play epic music in the background whilst battle commences.

sheik/zelda count as the same character right? otherwise we'd have an even number, and what would we do if there was a tie.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero

Money Matches so Far

i will take your challenge. Iron Man it is. $5? I will play epic music in the background whilst battle commences.

sheik/zelda count as the same character right? otherwise we'd have an even number, and what would we do if there was a tie.
if there's a tie single ice climber one stock match breaks it

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
since Sensei is already taken, I need a teammate for this. I really need a Fox/Falco/CF to team with, since I can't seem to play well with other characters in teams. I play Falco.
I would totally jump on this if I wasn't in the mountains.

If you don't find someone, I'll try and leave a little earlier.

Maybe they would let you play round one with a level 9 Luigi, and I'll jump in after I get there. Hopefully I would perform better than the infamous CPU Luigi.

JFox

Smash Hero
I would totally jump on this if I wasn't in the mountains.

If you don't find someone, I'll try and leave a little earlier.

Maybe they would let you play round one with a level 9 Luigi, and I'll jump in after I get there. Hopefully I would perform better than the infamous CPU Luigi.
Doubles starts at 11am. I can't really see u making it.:(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Money Matches so Far

Pakman - i iz not a jerk

:colorful:

Tink - $5.00 MM??
Oh ****, I'll take you up on that iron man match actually

JFox

Smash Hero
Iron man's are really gay. They take about 1 1/2 hours to finish in their entirety. They hog a tv for a long time, and they corny as hell.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Iron man's are really gay. They take about 1 1/2 hours to finish in their entirety. They hog a tv for a long time, and they corny as hell.
They are really fun, but you can't hog TV's like that. Iron Man at you housing establishment after the tourny.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
was it ever decided if brackets are being done on day 2? im not coming on saturday but if theres another ride going back up on sunday and theres singles bracket and some room in the car, me and gotm might make a guest appearance.

Milos

Smash Lord
i thought an iron man was a 1 on 1 crew battle ur 5 best against their 5 best

also fl still needs housing helpppppppp :)
check the housing thread.

i'm probably going to put you with dj, but i want to make sure you guys have a way to get to his crib from the airport

you could all pitch in for a cab, it'd probably be about 10-15$ each

much less than that if you fly into laguardia

Alukard

Smash Hero
No everything that matters is getting done Day 1. Day2 is going to have crew battles and be more of a smashfest environment.
thank you pakman ... its on the first page as well people sheesh ... i update that thing alot too lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
teams and singles will both be completely done on saturday. sunday is friendlies, low tier, draft crews and regionals.

JFox

Smash Hero
34 TVs?! My God this is gonna be a sexy tournament.

Everyone please make sure you bring power strips and extension cords so we can make use of all these TVs. Also I would recommend labeling ALL your stuff, cuz people have been losing things at tourneys lately and I don't wanna have any problems at this.

edit: Spawn all crews is day 2. Day 1 is reserved for doubles and singles only. This is all right in the first post guys

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Someone fly into & get picked up @ Stewart instead... so I'll have a ride. ^_______^;;;

Edit; When we gotta pre-reg by?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
chibo if ur coming with scar and want housing let me know i have no prob chillin with u guys again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom