• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT HOW TO GET TO THIS PLACE FROM THE CITY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION aND PUT IT IN FIRST POST PLZ?

werd that guys been askin for a minute.

CAN I ENTER STUFF IF I DONT PRE REGISTER FOR IT AKA TEAMS AND CREW STUFF?????

JFox

Smash Hero
Honestly, most people can't give him a ride from NJ. There aren't that many of us that drive, and the ones that do have people carpooling with them already.

I know I def can't cuz im gonna be pickin up mango at 6am from JFK airport.

Eggm is bringing Tec0+2 guys from neptune + 3 setups. Sensei is from northern jersey. Doyoung is from northern jersey. HBK MIGHT have room but I dunno if he plans on stayin in NYC friday night.

I dont think anyone really has room left to give rides.

BLAST_SSBB- Just pre-register. It doesn't cost anything, and takes less than a minute.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I dunno if I I drive Id def get the guy whos asking from newark because that city is only like 5 min away from me. But Im not sure if I want to drive. Jfox has it right, Id probably spend the night in NYC and then just go from there sat morning. Otherwise im trying to carpool with fellow TSA. Since me Sensei Copy and Do all posted in this thread saying we wanted to or are attending this tourny.

I have to wrk out my ride situation first but I'll def keep you updated Dada2199...I wouldnt want anyone to miss this especially if they're that close. And since you live mad close we should def play sometime. PM me or AIM whatever

As for the guy who lives in washington,nj the only person I could think of who would be driving to this is Ame, so you might want to get in contact with him.

YYYOOO!!!!! I know Ive been posting nonsense about Dmon attending tournies for the past few weeks, lol but he rreally might actually come to this with SLH. No guarentees haha there like the lost memebers of TSANY. I think Eggm met them once. We might be in full force at this. Just have to get Tetra and RyanK to go

Edit-This tourny is crazy, I really hope I can get to it. Also...DOPE!!!!! Thats my favorite Falco btw guys lol Fsmash all dai

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
im busy on saturday so the only way i can go is if i can either take the train or if gordon or dmon comes back saturday night and dont intend on sleepign there for whatever reason or if anyone else is coming back
hey if you talk to elias tell him to tell dan christiensen to come to this. both erik and jason (luigi) will be here, and so will RaynEX who is really good at 3rd strike

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
well...looks like another tournie ima miss :/ i havent been able to get to one in 3 years, that blows...**** my not haveing a car and **** the people who wont give me a ride
edit: they censor the "D" word?....strict lil *******s...

JFox

Smash Hero
!last try! i need a ride, if someone could hep or think they could, please pm me, since id probly never find your post in this cluster-**** of hype!
Anyone Giving any rides to NY From NJ"
I know you guys have been asking for a while, and so here is my suggestion to each of you. There are many people driving from OOS that need housing. In order to get a ride, find someone who needs housing and offer your house to them in exchange for a ride to and from the tournament. Here is the "official housing thread" http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222954

There are tons of people coming that are driving and just need a place to crash friday and saturday night. If you house them, they will surely take u to the tourney.

Edit: Boss I have a teammate, sorry. Same with Vanz.

S0FT

Smash Ace
I think I might actually make this.
If so I need a team mate.
I got 5th at fast1
2nd at Tipped Off 3
and 4th at event 52....

boss8 you wanna team?

bolt.

Smash Ace
If I pre-register and don't go what will happen? I am 99% sure that I am going, but on the off chance something happens could I just write a message saying I won't be going?

JFox

Smash Hero
Nothing will happen. Its fine, just pre-register.

If you can't come, just tell us and we'll take you off, no big deal

bah...! thanx for the idea but i cant house ppl...and your **** sig is slowing my comp down!!!
You wouldn't house a single person (prince of fire is coming alone) in exchange for a ride to the greatest EC tourney since pound 3? You must not really wanna come.

If people cant do others a favor, I dunno why they are asking for favors.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Nothing will happen. Its fine, just pre-register.

If you can't come, just tell us and we'll take you off, no big deal.
Alright I will do that now. Thanks!

Another question: I will need housing for a friend and myself, but I don't know how that works. Should I apply or something?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yo i need a team mate

- i main samus
- i kill my teammate with missiles
- i charge my full blast when my teammate gets double teamed
- i kill myself
- i take yo life so no wombo combo goes on.
- i try to super wavedash and fail the entire match.
- i have horrible teamwork.
- i get last everywhere
- i lose to a level 1 bowser

anyone down for the ride??????????

J/K - i am actually really decent in teams and i do main samus and shiek.

Smash Journeyman
Can I be registered for doubles if I've already pre registered? If so I'm looking for a someone who can put up with a crappy teammate. I play Marth, Fox, Falco, Shiek, and Jiggs. I do best with Marth and Jiggs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom