• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tec0 my car's gonna b pretty cramped. We can play tetris with you and my tv's tho. Its better if you meet me in newark tho. More on the way by far. Less tolls etc.

Isn't anyone going from bayonne who can take you? Oorah and scribs and crismas and grillz can't b misssing this one.

Alukard

Smash Hero
SRY ABOUT NOT ANNOUNCING THE TIME CHANGE ... I GUESS I FORGOT WITH ALL THIS HYPE STUFF ...

BUT THE TOURNEY STARTS AT 11 AM

MANGO U DIDN'T REALLY SAY THIS RIGHT =[

JejuneJesuit (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
mango: "everyone on the east coast is a ******"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQBglaY84-Y&feature=related

=[

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Do i have to pay up when i pre reg? because I don't know if i can make it or not and dont wanna put down the money and not be able to go.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
No pre registration is free

Its just to really get a headcount of whos coming so things will run easier. Like having pools already seeded by the time the tournament starts, rather than wasting time since there will alotta people here

JFox

Smash Hero
No pre registration is free

Its just to really get a headcount of whos coming so things will run easier. Like having pools already seeded by the time the tournament starts, rather than wasting time since there will alotta people here
God**** HBK, you sure are on top of this ****. Way to step up and help out. You've put in enough work, take a little break you must be tired. :laugh:

I'm gonna **** you at this tourney. <3

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Edit : Btw, I don't think I've ever been to a tournament where japes was legal in teams. Ever. Just throwing that out there. And if it was I was unaware and have never in my 3 year smash history played a teams match there.
Yes you have. You have been to at least two. CoT2 allowed it and it was allowed in one of the tunes biweeklies that you and Reik went to.

It's called Termina Bay. Green Bay is the home of the Packers and Brett Farve retiring is a gay *** stage hazzard, definitely not fair for tournies.

In all seriousness Termina's fair enough in doubles.
LOL! I said Great Bay, not Green Bay though :bee:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good **** Stabby.

JFox for your records my TV count is

5x1 - manalord
3x1 - eggm
2x4 - scar, jfox, mogwai, pc chris
1x13 - pakman, sensei, koj, milos, otg, VaNz, ZoSo, drephen, swift, chewman, knightmare, spawn, stabby

total is 29

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good **** Stabby.

5x1 - manalord
3x1 - eggm
1x13 - pakman, sensei, koj, milos, otg, VaNz, ZoSo, drephen, swift, chewman, knightmare, spawn, stabby

total is 29
Wow. People bring this **** to Mass Madness and we can have back to back amazing tournaments.

Hold the ****ing phone. DREPHEN IS COMING? Oh god this just got even better.

Also, if I can get a ride to this you can put me down for a full setup. If not then just a cube/melee.

Smash Journeyman
What's the fee for low tier singles? And since I'm bringing AR, is there any codes that you guys wanna mess around with? I've only got the codes for the debug menu and moveswapping.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Ahhh, there's only like a 50% chance I'll be able to make it. Should I still pre reg? Or just wait till I have a much better idea if I can come?

No license johns. :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Good **** Stabby.

5x1 - manalord
3x1 - eggm

total is 29
thank you, was refershing the 1st page eariler today and was getting scured

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
1) sig is ****

ALSO link to the headcount in first post, so that people like PoF can just click it and see his name on there.
<3 <3 <3 Avatar! <3 <3 <3 No Homo. However, your avatar from Scar from the movie I thought was your best. Mogwais is better than your sthough only because Gizmo is the ****ing ****.

Haha, and thanks Scar. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ***.

This thread might be better than the CT thread now. Yeah, it is.

Whoever made my Signature-Beautiful Work.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Guys, remember that if you're not on this sign up list for setups, you can't get the discount at the venue. Alukard is going to be using this list when collecting venue money, and you won't get the discount if you're not on it.

List of full setups:

1. JFox
2. Stratford
3. Mogwai
4. Mogwai
5. Spawn
6. Eggm
7. Eggm
8. Eggm
9. Vanz
10. Spife
11. Milos
12. Scar
13. Scar
14. Sensei
15. TheKneeofJustice
16. PC Chris
17. PC Chris
18. Swift Or trademark
19. ErciChewman
20. JFox
21. Manalord
22. Manalord
23. Manalord
24. Manalord
25. Manalord

Manalord, I have you down for 5 according to scar. Would that be correct?
Yeah well that was counting my posse but if they sign up too and put down what setups they're bringing just have me down for 1 I'll tell the rest of my people to sign up.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
This will become bigger than genesis. ROFL.

Anyways, i'm accepting m2 ditto's from ANYONE for up to ONE HUNDRED CASH DOLLARS.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Your mother... and Captain Falcon lololol. He claims he doesn't have a main though, e.g. noobsauce

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom