• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

clnr

Smash Rookie
i live in the northwest part, near the medical center, and i have 4 controllers

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
My phone number is on the first post. txt me or someone else your phone number so we could meet up to play.

Also, come by Gamelot Saturday and we can play there. Gamelot is at 7007 Bandera.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
3 months? Seriously 3 ****ing months? What the hell guys lol

And LOL! at no one bothering to come in here and tell y'all about NSIC xD..that's how dead y'all are to us so step it up and get more active =P

Glad someone's coming from SA considering that it's 45 minutes away..

Diglob

Smash Cadet
LMAO, SA has a Melee thread? Perfect. I've met a Melee player at my college down here in Galveston who's from SA. He pretty much never plays for one reason or the other, but seeing as how he'll be back in SA sometime this summer, I was thinking of getting him in touch with you guys. I told him that SA has a small Melee scene and he was surprised that you guys aren't all completely dead. Now that he knows, though, I might be able to add him to your guys' ranks. I'll let you all know whenever I figure it out with him.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming SOS, King Mosquito, and I think y'all brought someone else? I can't remember if you did or not lol sorry that I forgot you =/

SOS - Nice team's matches. Had a lot of fun with those. I'm glad you're still in the scene. I thought almost everyone was literally gone in SA xD

King Mosquito - Thanks for helping them run the tournament. It was fun playing with you in teams lol You have a nice Ganon too. I didn't know you had that character actually. I thought you just had a Peach.

Thanks for coming y'all. Try your best and revive the scene in SA pl0x.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
King Mosquito - Thanks for helping them run the tournament. It was fun playing with you in teams lol You have a nice Ganon too. I didn't know you had that character actually. I thought you just had a Peach.
I've always had Gannon as my secondary, but he's kinda a bad character :c

I've used him in tournament mainly for the Marth matchup, but it's mostly useful when Marth players don't know the matchup (almost no one plays Gannon anymore). Otherwise Gannon gets wrecked.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming SOS, King Mosquito, and I think y'all brought someone else? I can't remember if you did or not lol sorry that I forgot you =/

SOS - Nice team's matches. Had a lot of fun with those. I'm glad you're still in the scene. I thought almost everyone was literally gone in SA xD

Thanks for coming y'all. Try your best and revive the scene in SA pl0x.

You are correct. The 3rd guy was jesse but his tag is YES.

and yeah gg's man. i watched a few of your matchs and i have to say your quite consistent with your tech skill. keep it uppppp. and yeah sa is pretty much dead... my best practice is king mosquito >.>

Smashbrother01

Smash Apprentice
You are correct. The 3rd guy was jesse but his tag is YES.

and yeah sa is pretty much dead... my best practice is king mosquito >.>
King Mosquito frequently whips SOS behind the scenes, he just gets really bad at tournaments for some reason. :/

clnr

Smash Rookie
anyone wanna play melee?

i know melee is dead in sa but id still like to play if anyone wants to

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
Hey SAtown, what's good? You guys miss me yet? I'll be in town mid-Dec. Hope there's a tourny around that time. You know I'm down to play while I'm in town. Hit me up. 831-402-1723. Bringin' my 'chu to your doorstep!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Good tournament guys. Other than the cramped Subway it was fun overall. Decent amount of set ups and decent amount of people that entered the tournament.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Hey, SA! From the results, who was SA?
Gale, Smiles, Jason, Portica, Problemo, and Dustin? Can I expect them at at Fall of the Colossus? =D

Top Bottom