• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Silly Kyle Video Archive and Critique Thread

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
PEACH
Video Archive and Critique Thread

WARNING: Avoid all Silly Kyle videos. They're all filmed on his crappy cellphone camera.

:bowser2:Bowser

:falcon:Captain Falcon

:diddy:Diddy Kong

:dk2:Donkey Kong

:falco:Falco

:fox:Fox

:gw:Game & Watch

:ganondorf:Ganondorf
:popo:Ice Climbers

:ike:Ike
:jigglypuff:Jigglypuff

:dedede:King Dedede

:kirby2:Kirby
:link2:Link

:lucario:Lucario

:lucas:Lucas

:luigi2:Luigi
:mario2: Mario

:marth:Marth

:metaknight:Meta Knight

:ness2:Ness

:olimar:Olimar

:peach:Peach

:pikachu2:Pikachu

:pit:Pit

:pt:Pokemon Trainer

:rob:R.O.B.

:samus2:Samus

:sheik:Sheik
:snake:Snake

:sonic:Sonic

:toonlink:Toon Link
:wario:Wario

:wolf:Wolf
:yoshi2:Yoshi

:zelda:Zelda
:zerosuitsamus:Zero Suit Samus

DOUBLES VIDEOS

COMBO VIDEOS

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Thats some nice organization there. Gots to <3 Dekuu for doing this for the board.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I was thinking of doing a video archive in my guide, but since this is done then I don't need to do one. I'll be removing that part out of the guide later. Btw nice post Dekuu. ;)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm glad you liked it.
We really need some vids in the Hall of fame, so help me out :bee:

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Great thread. This one is more organized than mine. I was going to organize my thread but since my Computer is not working I can't really do it.

If I tried doing this on my Wii it would be a mess. So it's very conveint that this thread is here. When my comp is working again I should probably change my thread to the Peach info Thread. It'd be kinda pointless to post videos on there with this thread here. What do u guys think?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Everything added. :bee:
We still need something for the Hall of Fame. I guess I'll add Peachkid's combo video once he uploads it.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Right now im just ironing out all the little details and then ill upload it. U guys will love it!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have a doubles tournament set to add to this archive.

Team MountyPunchers (Sliq + Artery Clogger) Vs Team Game and Crotch (Pyrnight + NikoK)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PmAf50USue4

EDIT: Lol I just noticed the hall of fame! Thanks for recognizing my video like that. I hope to have some new videos soon.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I have a doubles tournament set to add to this archive.

Team MountyPunchers (Sliq + Artery Clogger) Vs Team Game and Crotch (Pyrnight + NikoK)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PmAf50USue4

EDIT: Lol I just noticed the hall of fame! Thanks for recognizing my video like that. I hope to have some new videos soon.
Dude that was one of the best team matches I've ever seen. You were doing good, but the red team just pwn'd you. Who is that Pit player. He is so kickass.

That combo that Sliq did on u was epic.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Wow, you ****ed that metaknight up XD He wasn't that bad either. I had doubts on you for the first few bits of that match though, then POOF!, the amazing Dark Pch magic decided to wreck ****. Good matches ^.^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, you ****ed that metaknight up XD He wasn't that bad either. I had doubts on you for the first few bits of that match though, then POOF!, the amazing Dark Pch magic decided to wreck ****. Good matches ^.^
Nice videos!
God I hate Torando spammers >_>.
Nice second stock kill on that MK though.
Heh, thanks you guys. I just decided to go all out on meta and just try things out I would be afriad to do. So that second kill I got on him was a risk I just decided to take. And lucky for me I got it.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Heh, thanks you guys. I just decided to go all out on meta and just try things out I would be afriad to do. So that second kill I got on him was a risk I just decided to take. And lucky for me I got it.
That's actually my approach to meta. It's actually the only method that has worked on good meta's thus far XD Of course, I think you already knew that.

Still, I think what got me was your mind games, and ability to predict your opponent so well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All that comes from me being defensive. Helps me read people better than just going all out unless I dont have a choice. I am More on the defesive side. I like playing defensive more. But thats just me. I have more mindgames like that. And only play agressive if I have an opening. And if I dont get one, I stay on defense and play like that.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Well, I guess we all have our methods ^.^ Personally I think Peach lacks in her defensive game. You can be tricked into laggy moves. I use defensive for mindgame opening into offensive, but that's really all (unless I'm play against a good Snake or a good DDD). And that works for me most of the time, I place in tourneys so what the hell? XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Don't be afraid of trying new things. I know it may sometimes turn out in bad results, but that's the way you learn. It will help you evolve.

Awesome vids btw, I added them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I know. Cause of that I blew it at a tournament on friday. I was winning my matches then I got so nervous and scared and lost them. I had the wins and could of moved onto the next round. I always get like that. Been like that since I first started my smash career. Its something I have never overcame. And I think it hold me back alot.

Oh and if your wondering what place I got, I got top ten out of maybe 30-40 people

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Top tenning in the 50's seems a common occurence with Peach lately...

IT's cool tho, doubles tomorrow night, wish me luck, cuz I want first ^.^

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey maybe could u put my combo vid on the hall of fame? quite a bit of ppl say i should be up there :D

Taldarin

Smash Cadet
Hall of fame? No offense to peachkid or anything, but 95% of that video is stuff I do all the time. They're not really out of the ordinary.

Exception is some of the stuff Niko pulls, but that's just because he's insane.

I don't think it's hall of fame material, personally.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats a poor excuse to not have Peachkids vid up there. Cause no one choices to play like Niko? The Peach players in the vid all did a good job using her. And with everyone bashing Peach, I'm happy to see Peach players doing things right with her.

Look at the combos vids for Peach in melee. Same with all other characters. Its the same thing. But the vids are great and worth watching. Just cause you like Niko so much and people play thier own way, does not mean Peachkids vid does not belong. Its a vid of players doing hard work and trying thier best with the character they like. And if you cant see that cause players dont wanna be all fancy and stuff. then thats you.

Top Bottom