• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Simpsons Mafia || GAME OVER! Who lived hap-diddly-aply every after?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
that means you think he's more townie (more likely to be town) than every single other player (except ran)

is that true?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No; I believe he's dumb town from how he was overall. Being an obvious scum can be possible, but it just doesn't sound right since I've played in the past mafias with him included.

I'm not implying he's more town than the rest of you. What gave you that idea?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
He said top two townies, so by picking ran and badwolf, you're saying that they have been the towniest.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vinyl, like DH said, I want you to pick the two players who you think are the MOST LIKELY TO BE TOWN.

You can change who you chose at anytime (everyone can)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ran, I can see clearly. Badwolf can depend, but I'm sticking with dumb town as a better choice.

If it's sounding a little concerning, Mind explaining why you don't see that right?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Vinyl, make a list of everyone in the game. Order them from MOST TOWNIE to LEAST TOWNIE.

Tell me the two players on the top of that list

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ran - The past ISO's, the questioning, the responding. All he has made is looking quite good-looking with confidence and good beliefs. Hence him straight up answering my question without a problem and being the first to suspect Ori from D1.

Mac - You made good defense despite the insincerity from the beginning of D1; All I think of you is the defense on Ran, which took a tad of a long time. Once dealt with (for now), you took your time questioning, answering, and scumhunting without a problem. I didn't put on my top 2 town picks because that's just me. You wanted us to make top 2 picks, which was a well-thought plan. Good Enough as an invisible third pick to keep.

Summoner

Soup

Badwolf

DH

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you put macman in front of badwolf, despite picking badwolf?
This the list is based on townie to less townie, not townie to scum. I made it based on me and the majority's town beliefs and such, putting it's accuracy on the line. I said Badwolf is looking obvious scum by his past plays, though I still believe he's pnly being dumb town. This was why I decided to vote Ori rather than BW because of Ori's play, sounding more better as scum vibes than BW's play.

Where did this come from?
When I look at this, it's like you went far. What do see in my posts that concerns you?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
This the list is based on townie to less townie, not townie to scum. I made it based on me and the majority's town beliefs and such, putting it's accuracy on the line. I said Badwolf is looking obvious scum by his past plays, though I still believe he's pnly being dumb town.
So you're saying that, though badwolf has been really scummy, your meta on him says that he's dumbtown?

Also, what do you mean here?

I didn't put on my top 2 town picks because that's just me
When I look at this, it's like you went far. What do see in my posts that concerns you?
I don't think you ever brought it up before, unless I missed somethimg.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This the list is based on townie to less townie, not townie to scum. I made it based on me and the majority's town beliefs and such, putting it's accuracy on the line. I said Badwolf is looking obvious scum by his past plays, though I still believe he's pnly being dumb town. This was why I decided to vote Ori rather than BW because of Ori's play, sounding more better as scum vibes than BW's play.
What's the difference between 'townie to less townie' and 'townie to scum'?

The recent list you posted, is that based only on who you think is most townie? I don't want you to say who everyone else thinks is most townie, I want to know who you personally think is most townie?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you're saying that, though badwolf has been really scummy, your meta on him says that he's dumbtown?
Yup.

Also, what do you mean here?

You (macman) wanted us to make top 2 picks, which was a well-thought plan. Good Enough as an invisible third pick to keep.

I don't think you ever brought it up before, unless I missed somethimg.
You certainly did, and that means that what you did right now was just not right to me at all.
It's like you're willing to go in on anything you see as lynch possibility, like what you asked me right now, rather than looking from the past reads, giving out your thoughts, and most certainly seeing who you think should be suspected, which was what summoner did. But you? "I'm gonna ask a question on vinyl".

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What's the difference between 'townie to less townie' and 'townie to scum'?

The recent list you posted, is that based only on who you think is most townie? I don't want you to say who everyone else thinks is most townie, I want to know who you personally think is most townie?
I said it was based on me and the majority, not just the majority, so it still stands that the list I made was made by myself on what I would think and how others would think.

Just to keep it simple, you can say that it was my thoughts.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So you personally think me and ran are most townie, but you'd rather choose badwolf and ran for the players who we should leave alive?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You (macman) wanted us to make top 2 picks, which was a well-thought plan. Good Enough as an invisible third pick to keep.
That doesn't answer my question.

It's like you're willing to go in on anything you see as lynch possibility, like what you asked me right now, rather than looking from the past reads, giving out your thoughts, and most certainly seeing who you think should be suspected, which was what summoner did. But you? "I'm gonna ask a question on vinyl".
Yeah, I asked you a question. Holy ****. You want to know why I asked you a question? Because I disliked the things that I asked you about an wanted to push further. That is scum hunting, just like everything you mentioned in the middle of this.

I figured you'd be able to substantiate your claims, instead you decide to attack me for "looking for past reads." Even better, you had me as dead last, despite the fact that you justify that with stuff that came up after you poste the list.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

"Gonna paint your wagon,
Gonna paint it fine,
Gonna use an oil-based paint
Because we're painting pine"

With 7 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Vote Count
Vinyl :b:: Dark Horse
Dark Horse :b:: Vinyl

Not Voting (5)
Ranmaru
Яagnarock
Badwolf28738
SummonerAU
Macman

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Is he just being DumbTown though? Tell me why you think it's scum over dumb, I've been reading him as mostly the former. I didn't see anything wrong with his recent posts besides that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That doesn't answer my question.
It means that Macman's plan was good. I had him as my "third choice".

Yeah, I asked you a question. Holy ****. You want to know why I asked you a question? Because I disliked the things that I asked you about an wanted to push further. That is scum hunting, just like everything you mentioned in the middle of this.
And yet you stated that me and others can bank on town, meaning that you think we were town?

I've narrowed it down to three people via poe. You, Vinyl, Summoner. Ran and soup I can bank on town. I'm town. Badwolf and ori are scumbuds.
Explain about that quote? Sudden change?

I figured you'd be able to substantiate your claims, instead you decide to attack me for "looking for past reads." Even better, you had me as dead last, despite the fact that you justify that with stuff that came up after you poste the list.
And that caught you on? Mac said to explain the top 2 and I did.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Man, I had to repeat this post three times. Three timed that I lost all my progress in that post, only to cut it short in the end.

****, man.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Explain about that quote? Sudden change?
I said I could bank on ran/soup town. You, macman, and summoner I had narrowed down to SK.

And that caught you on? Mac said to explain the top 2 and I did.
So was your origionally read on me serious, or was it just a reaction test?

Is he just being DumbTown though? Tell me why you think it's scum over dumb, I've been reading him as mostly the former. I didn't see anything wrong with his recent posts besides that.
There's actually a couple of reasons why:

1.) His initial reaction of "bad question," which seems, at the very least, smug. I don't see that coming from dumbtown.

2.) His reasoning is that bad. The fact that his attack consists of me scumhunting is not something I'd see dumbtown make, especially afte all the games tht vinyl's played.

So yeah

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'll read it DH, I really dislike Vinyl.'s OMGUS vote on you.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vinyl, why didn't you use your vote much yesterday, is it how you play the game or was it just how this game turned out. If it's unique to this game, can you explain what caused you to be so unwilling to throw it around D1?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is second on my to do list. I'll get to this within the hour, I had class last nite and slept first. :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm gonna have to say both. The way I play mafia is wildly different than sticking to one playstyle. In other words, how I play is almost indescribable.

So how the game turned out is something I wasn't really willing to go for (i.e. Macman, Badwolf) based on how they played. When Ran caught onto ori, I really haven't looked thatm much into him when most of us were discussing on who's the SK, which I did not take part on. Just being the usual guy questioning and responding. til' the end, I wanted to go for ori after what I clarified on what he did, we were waiting on his claim, but too late. That's good news because he's SK, lolol.

Top Bottom