• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
hope your dad feels better andrew. there are two people i get to play up here, mikeman and this guy named esteban. meh... im probably going to bailey's thing tomorrow in nanuet and i'm going to play there for a bit. havent seen any1 in forever, lets play games :D

oops, i forgot about mud and muz, are they home? i should pay them a visit.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hhmmm... havnt played bailey in a while i could probably beat him now lol he had trouble wit me at his tourney wen i had no mindgames at all and my tech skill sucked... who knows......... PARTY AT MARCEL'S HOUSE lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
PARTY AT MARCEL'S HOUSE!!!

Oh wait...WHAT!? O_o

Anyway, Don't come to my house guys. I'll be at another friends house. Darell is free to come along because he knows the friend. But I'll probably leave his house and go back home then, I'll play with you guys.

Edit: How many times have I editted this. Charles and Ryan, you guys can come over at about 6.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Ya there is going to be a smashfest this week in Allentown, NJ I think. Anyone feel like going its on the 6th.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I can totally read that 1337 post. Is that sad? Do it in my thread again and I'll beat you up.

Seriously.

Meeting or Allentown Smashfest? Make the choice now.

Me? I'd rather have the meeting. We haven't had one in awhile, and I'd rather not have to drive far. We also need to discuss biweeklies and satisfy our minio... erm, friends.

Meanwhile, Kabuto scene of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miJw09dPTYw

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ahh I see. Me and being stupid tired from work.

I could totally delete all those posts and make myself post 1337 in the TSA thread. Abuse in powers much?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Screw the smashfest. Make it a meeting.

Know why? Because me and Andrew are sick of smash, that's why. And I don't wanna give him gas money.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
omg emblem lord u suck lol i wana go to the smashfest but um.... im not da 1 drivin so whutever choice is made im fine with lol.... its not like i have a choice lol

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
TSA is good to go to Allentown.

So far, people who are willing to come:

• Cactuar
  • Copycat (Bringing setup)
  • Doyoung2win
  • Mud (Bringing setup)
  • PacmanOnCrack
  • Sneak8288
  • Warrior of Zarona

Maybe:

• Heart Break Kid

-------

Try and come, HBK! 8 people from TSA will rock!

Doyoung, you can carpool with Mud. Cactuar will ride with Pacman. The rest of you can ride with me.

Except for the PA Branch, the plan is to meet up somewhere, possibly Copycat's, and then we'll all go together from there.

================

ATTENTION TSA:

Just a slight announcement. I'd like all of you to make a small change to your sigs. I've decided that we should have the TSA Tag bring anyone who clicks on it to our thread. Not too big of a change, but it should help to let people know who we are in case they're curious.

In the section of your sig with the TSA Tag, please use the following code:

[noparse][/noparse]

[Highlight]Copy and paste[/highlight] that code exactly as it is, and the TSA Tag should now be clickable. Anyone who does should be led to the first page of this thread:

Let's show everyone that TSA means business in 2007.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Where exactly is the smashfest?

Bah. It makes no difference to me. My manager was going to have me work this Saturday, but he called me to day to say I was off.

In any case, I'm a little sick of smash, so I won't be going with you guys.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm glad you guys came, it was fun playing you woz sneak, and cactuar. I didn't get to play the rest of you but i'm sure I'll get too at the TSA biweeklies, which should be weeklies (hopes) Anyways start that up! Me and treble are gonna be training for em, hopefully there can be 2v2 at them too if we have enough setups/time so we can try our luck at that, laters.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
It has become apparent to me that WoZ is too busy playing his PS2, to be a crew leader at the moment.

So I will fill you all in on the details of the Bi-weeklies.

Basically it was my idea. So, yes, bow down before me you dirty jackals.

It will be at my mother's place. She lives in a housing complex. Kind of like Jfox's place. It's in Edison. I'll post the exact address soon.

She said I'm free to use it when I please. It's pretty spacious, but I'll take WoZ down there sometime and he'll make the final call on whether or not it's big enough.

Ok. Secondly, because I know it's coming, I don't want to hear any crap about how I didn't go to that smashfest last week. NONE!

Lastly, I'll post more info as it comes and ask WoZ to make a sticky thread about our Bi-weeklies, next time I see him. I would rather talk to him about it in person. But let me lay down a few ground rules, not just for TSA, but for all jersey smashers, because I KNOW almost every smasher in Jersey looks at this thread and will most likely read these words.

1. TSA has the right to ban people from the Bi-weekilies.

2. If you steal something I will beat the crap out you and/or call the cops.You will also be banned. That goes for TSA too. I don't play favorites.

Eh, that's all for now. I'll post more later.

Sensei

Smash Lord
****, it might be kinda tough to go since it less than two weeks away, which will make it harder to request off. I'll try and get somebody to take my hours if I have to.

Top Bottom