• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's okay. It's Cactuar after all.

Sorry for the late responses everyone.

For now, the January 20th smashfest is on schedule. Once I have the address, I'll bump up the thread we made for it and go from there.

We have preparations we need to make, but if the whole place is ours, it shouldn't be a problem. It'll be hard to top the Allentown smashfest, so let's work hard to make it a success.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
I'm still mad at you sneak and I dont think i'm going to post any vids up cause i'm just so sad right now. Lost some good vids with some good combos :( . And on another note I have changed the way I hold the controller ,so if you guys play with me I will be losing and sucking alot.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right, folks. Some business to be heard here.

With Cataclysm less than 2 months away, we need to start planning on getting there.

The things we need:

Transportation - A big van, or are we all following each other? I prefer the former.
Money - The tournament itself, Gas money, misc. things like food
Food - Snacks we can eat on the trip, it can also be a money saver if we can't afford anything
Housing - Who can we stay with? Or are we going to stay at a motel?

Everyone needs to confirm with me whether or not they're going. It's actually still a maybe for myself, but they promise to throw a small birthday bash for me if I do go.

Preparations for the biweekly smashfest are going to be:

Food - Should we have the players pay for the food themselves, or treat them to it for coming to our first one?
Setups - I've yet to see the apartment, but I'm thinking we could use 10 or more

Anything to add, let me know, Let's start working on this shizzle so we can plan ahead.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
Eh.. dont blame me..Me and sneak just pressed record.xD. besides you guys knew we were using the vcr and didnt say anything. Sorry about losing the combos though. :( Just try to do em again. I'll let you woop my *** and you can sahow the whole world how much i suck.

Sensei

Smash Lord
WoZ gave me the OK to host the TSA meeting tomorrow at my house. It will start around 6 PM. I have like 3-4 tvs and only one cube, one wii, and one smash game. So you guys should bring any setups you can. And if copycat is coming, bring your wii remotes so we can have a four player brawlfest in rayman or tennis xP

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
wow..... mike jackson vs mario.... never seen it comin

Edit: yo u guys have to search dennis frogman on youtube and watch the new power ranger myway parody.... its like da funniest one the did since the juggernaut 1

Muz

Smash Apprentice
anyone going there the first time i highly suggest you look at the directions and map real good. His house is like the first on a hill, i don't remember seeing a street sign and i had a difficult time finding the house #. luckily i saw woz's car while i was wandering around so i just followed him XD
I may go straight to your house from work since its really close and I get out at 5...but then i won't be able to pick up my brother...hmmm, let me talk to him

Sensei

Smash Lord
Everybody bring your DSs too, xP.

Yea, my house is on the street corner at the bottom of a hill. Its a blue house with a deck and basketball hoop mounted on the house above the driveway :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey me and Tipo might come to this. I can bring some wii games if you want. I've Got Dragon Ball Z and Need for speed Carbon (including 2 wheels). I'll also bring my DS(MarioKart DS)

I still need to get a ride from my parents but you are only 27 minutes away so they probly will be able to give us a ride.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Holy crap, I just woke up.

Thanks again Sensei for holding the meeting at your house. It's been awhile since the lot of us got together. Fun fun. You're super special awesome.

Do took lots of pictures - upload them if you can. Copycat, can you upload the matches you recorded too?

TSA Biweekly coming up. Let's kick some ***.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
its going to take me some time with the vids since i do not have anything to put them online right now.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Cactuar got 5th at the latest Gauntlet. Congratulations!

He's so hot and amazing. Seriously.

EDIT:

You all noticed that I have my myspace listed in the roster. If you guys want to list your myspace, or any other website about you in it, then let me know and I'll add it on.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right, I'll add your myspace then sneak.

I know Copycat, HBK, Public Enemy, Emblem Lord, and I think a few others have a myspace too. Want to put it in?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have one (I think I friended you woz) but I really don't talk to many smasher's through it so I would keep it off of smash boards.

Anywho, I will have recording stuff with me for the Biweekly. Any takers?

Top Bottom