• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Whenever you guys are in Bayonne to play smash let me know cause ...yeah I live close and I need more training especially with you all.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I want to go to NEPA!!!.....but its 4 in the morning and im too wasted and i wouldnt go if i was sober anywayz just cause im lazy.......who wants to smash today!(saturday)......let me know or else Im going to get wasted again and/or high

also I've decided I no longer like the name RaptorHawk....Sooooo I want to change it.....any objections?!? :laugh:

Does Red Robins have good food?.....I never even saw a comercial for them until like 3 days ago lol.

fdkfjaksdjf;lkasdj;klja;sdlkfj;lsdkjf;kjs;fljadl;sfkj;aldsfj;laf;lkdsjf;lakj +4

Sensei

Smash Lord
Go to sleep you insomniac *******. I knew about Red Robins before I saw it on TV or on the streets. I got connections like crackhead does. RR has some good steak fries.

Edit: I just played Steve W at CCX (Friday). He is still a beast. He just finished school and is back home. I might play some more smash with him some time. We shall soon see. I might be able to smash saturday, since im not going to nepa.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
<- feels like Zoidberg.

Let's all play smash with dmbrandon!

...cept inui.

I jest, I jest!!

If anyone wants to smash today, give me a call. 848-391-3595

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
steve w is rusty, i took him out in both rutgers tournaments winning 100 and 30 dollars from them. But nonetheless he is good, his mindgames are there, he just needs to get his tech skill back.
P.s. i think he could have beat inui in sheik ditto, i duno though.
p.s.s. sensei, i need to give the 64 back to the kid, i think il be able to bring it to smashtality but he wants it back lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Aw I'm sorry! I'm going over to Alex's today, but next time you come let me know cause I'll make plans to specifically go cause I've always wanted to. I'll take your # down anyway just in case :) thanks.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's all right. Inui wasn't around when Steve W was a beast a few years ago.

Unfortunately, I do.

I'd like to see how I match up against him now. Tell him to come to Smashtality!

Cactuar split the winnings at NEPA with M2K with atleast $300 each. Freakin' fantastic!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Except you can't make silly assumptions like that, since for one, you play a Sheik and Doyoung plays Jigglypuff/Fox, and two, there is the common case of rock paper scissors. I seem to re-call that though you've beaten some people, those same people who you've beaten have won matches against other people that you haven't.

It's not black and white.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That would require him being better than Tetra/Plank.

Don't spout nonsense.
You beat me once, 3 months ago, in a non chaingrabbing sheik ditto after a night when i had over 20 shots.

Everything i do in sheik dittos is based around chaingrabbing, i'm terrible without it (and i STILL beat you like 90% when we don't chaingrab.)

Don't act like you're better than me in them because of one time, when we've played them 40 other times and i've won the VAST majority of those.

Don't spout nonsense.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Just got back from Steve W's with Sensei. I must say he is STILL a beast. He was basically able to go even with Sensei and won the majority of the matches against me....i guess my Pika still needs sheik work.

And having played tetra about 2 weeks ago, Steve W is right around that level still so yes Inui I beleive Steve could take you on a sheik ditto.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
One of Steve W's best matchups is versus Sheik, if I remember. Or maybe it was because my Sheik sucked so bad back then.

I'm coming back from Boston today. I think I have some time in the evening to play. I say we come together somewhere and do just that.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sweeeeeet if you guys play let me know when and where and I'll do my best to be there :D

edit: fjdkla;jfes nevermind I'm going to Bayonne. *shoots self*

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
if you play can i get a ride?
Edit: Also I have decided that im going to Pound 2!!!!!! now who else is going and how do we work out who drives, housing, and other important things

Sensei

Smash Lord
SHAZAAM! I'm thinking about changing my name to Shazaam! As long as Alex doesn't take it, I might use it. Every time I get a crazy combo or a cheap kill, I'll shout out "Shazaam!" Kinda like Velocity's "Gotcha!" LOL, whadaya guys think?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. It's ok. I don't expect anyone to come. It's much too last minute.

But w/e. This meeting wasn't my idea anyway.

Top Bottom