• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'm free tommorrow guys. Darell is coming over. Anyone else wanna smash at my place? Come over at around 4 pm.

BTW this is for TSA. >_>

Scar

#HarveyDent
and where can I find your address? you might be too far for just riding over but if you aren't it'd be sweet to practice with you guys.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm going to try and go to Gauntlet on Saturday. Is anyone else going? Also, I'm going to practice some smash tomorrow at CCX around 7PM with Raptorhawk and possibly Do. TSA should come.

Edit: I just spoke with Zanguzen and he might come as well.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Do is going to have an amazing sig soon. Just you wait and see and be amazed. Also, I've decided to go to Cheezit's instead. Less hassle and I'm not driving, rofl. Hurray, I played Zanguzen for like 10 min cuz he had to leave soon, oh well. The falco dittos were fun.

Edit: I'm probably going to Gauntlet instead. lol, i need to make up my mind.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I don't have a cell phone, so I may need some #'s to call from a pay phone...and I'm not sure but that might be the station that didn't have long distance pay phones lol. ;___;

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, guys. I'm free today. So if anyone in TSA wants to play feel free to come over. You can come now if you want to.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Important News

For those who weren't at the meeting, please see about donating $10 by the time SMASHTALITY III comes around - we'll be using the money to help pay for half of SuperDoodleMan's airfare.

This weekend is your call.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I knew there was something else I wanted to talk about. Ugh.

I need to do some research, but some people are suggesting not to rent a van and just drive there using our own cars and we'll all follow each other.

Top Bottom