• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Sensei

Smash Lord
I am making another annoucnement...I am going to drive to Indiana for FC6 and I'm looking for people to carpool with me. I want mainly TSA members, cuz I think it would be cool to represent down there and get some crew battles *cough*Team Arlington*cough*. So far Cactuar and Raptorhawk are definitelty coming with me. I've already asked you WoZ, and I really hope you can come, but if somehow you can not make it, I want to see if anybody else wants to come with me. TSA fo life son! *pound*

Sensei

Smash Lord
Its two weeks from now. Its on July 13th - 15th. And I'm also thinking about going to OC2, but I would obivously be taking a plane. The cap is 260 people and they have about 220 people registered, so I need to decide quickly. I would rather fly with somebody than by myself.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Emblem Lord, Copycat, possibly PE. 1, and I are going to Testicle tomorrow. Sensei, Raptorhawk, or any other members who are willing to make the 2 hour trip, I know it's kinda far, but if you guys can make it, then I hope to see you there.

Otherwise, wish us luck!

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Meh... If doyoung is able to join, I might as well try to get in. =/

Anyway, I'm Tipo. My name is pronouced TYPE-O. I'm tired of ppl calling me tip-o or teepo. I'm not teh_uber pr0nz0rz at melee. In fact, I suck. I'm worse than doyoung. But the reason I want to join is to have people to play with. I only have one friend to play with, and I want to play some more people, so I can work on my mindgames. Most people have said that I have pretty solid tech skill, I just need to work on my mindgames big time. If you want, you can check out some of my vids here if you want to judge how good/bad I am. I do know how to play the game, and the advanced techs, etc. =/ Also, I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor, I get used to being made fun of by everyone and their grandmas anyway, so that's not rly a problem =/

I'd say I fit the criteria, but there's only one problem. I won't be able to make it to every event. I have major ride problems. Anyway, I main Marth and Fox, my seconds are Falco, Doc, and b00zar, although my Falco's getting better. If any of you need to contact me, just hit me up with a PM or IM me via AIM. K thx.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
dot_eater said:
dont listen to TEEPO hes a total noob, hes actually a spy from THP trying to find the secrets of TSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooo Dot you messed up me mission! Do you have to tell the whole world who I'm spying on??????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

EDIT: What secrets? What would they do that would be so secret? They play eachother and sometimes do crew battles. Not much more to a crew =/

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
dot_eater said:
dont listen to TEEPO hes a total noob, hes actually a spy from THP trying to find the secrets of TSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooo, you revealed our huge secret! We were hoping he'd play in the crew matches over LK in TSA and throw the match. :cry:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok Testicle was alot of fun. I did ok. Not great but not horrible either. I got 13th place out of a 64 man bracket. Not too shabby. Woz got 9th. We had to face each other in the second round of the winners bracket. We had good matches. I won the first match and he won the last two. They were all good games so I have no regrets. I teamed with Sockninja. We tied for 7th place with Woz and Copycat. So overall I'm pleased with with my performance in this tourny. i didn't lose to anyone worse then me and I tried my best. No Johns.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Not too bad at all. Way to represent. TSA making a presence. So, meeting at your house again? What time? I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah, the meeting is at my house again as usual. 6:00 pm is the time. Mud and Muz won't be there this time, nor will P.E # 1. So we need someone to bring a t.v. I think HBK said he wasn't gonna make this one too. So if Copycat brings one then someone else will have to bring one more and thier cube as well.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
*This is WoZ*

Muz, that sig is ****ing awesome. I feel like adding it to the ones I have already, but I don't think it'll fit. Copycat should use it since he needs one.

Everyone at Testicle knew who I was without me introducing myself. It kinda freaked me out since I've never been there for a tournament before.

Emblem Lord is whiny and *****y.

Xancalidon

Smash Rookie
I would like to join.

1) I started playing Super Smash Brothers one year after it was released. After making many failed attempts at trying to learn how to play with Fox and Falco for a year or so, I finally found my primary character, Zelda. Since then, I have constantly been training and improving my skills so that I may one day be ready to play in a tournament setting.

2) My primary characters are:
Zelda
Sheik
Link

My secondary characters are:
Dr. Mario
Pikachu
Marth

3) My reason for joining is so that I can improve my skills and become worthy of tournament-level competition.

4) N/A

Please send me a Private Message as soon as you review my "application." Have a nice day/afternoon/evening.

IcEdUp414

Smash Journeyman
Well, My name is Mike but my smash name is known as Ice or Ic3 if you can't tell by my name nn;, I am a pretty good person to get along with I live in Rahway, New Jersey. Im not exactly the best around but I am no n00b. I am 15(I know im young). Im going to my second tourny on July 8th. and well I constantly try my best to get better with each passing day. I have a sense of humor and I usually say jokes that make crickets chirp oo; Not my fault though I blame my parents. Other then that...Yeaaa..

My Primary Characters are.
1.Marth
2.Shiek

My Secondary Characters are.
1.Falco
2.Link
3.Fox

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Roster has been added with applicants added under "Pending." Tipo, please let me know if your application is serious.

As for now, the members and I will have some discussions on the applicants, but I'd like it if you guys can make it to the next crew meeting. It's on a Sunday starting at 6, but where that is yet, we don't know.

We're going to need a bigger place to hold all these people - Emblem Lord's electric bill must be insanely high by now.

By the way, I want to thank Sensei for helping out my Falco - I started doing 0% to 85% combos that I didn't think I could do before. Falco rocks imo.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
1) i have really strict parents, just keep that in mind >.>
2) primary- fox, falco, dk
secondary- cfalcon, mario, ylink
3) this clan is active :)
4) my previous crew had a big issue with rides. so far in 06, they had two smashfests...

oh, plz keep in mind im currently grounded >_> EL, read that PM

jonnyquest85

Smash Rookie
*This is Sensei*
lol, woz. No need to thank me, you did that by urself, i just played with you xP. Now your falco is better than mine, haha. Bombsoilder and PC Chris better watch out :psycho:

BTW, yea LK, if WoZ or anybody else can't come with me to FC6, I'll def let you in :p

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
See that WoZ, I got foxandfalco to join. Now proceed to be a fat douch bag and insult me instead on congratulating me like we all know you should.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Emblem Lord said:
See that WoZ, I got foxandfalco to join. Now proceed to be a fat douch bag and insult me instead on congratulating me like we all know you should.
17 points behind. Stop sucking plz.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
At least my woman loves me back. And oh yeah, thats right, SHE ACTUALLY EXISTS!
You fail. Kill yourself.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol, sakuya pictures are pretty hot actually. but she is created so she can be as perfect as the mind of the artist. hahahaha this thread is too funny

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I wanna join

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am from outside Philadelphia. I go to Drexel. I like to do anything and everything. Along with improving my smash brothers ability, I am also trying to learn to juggle and ride a unicycle. (If you end up meeting me just ask to look in the trunk of my car :-) ) My idol is MacGyver.

2) Your primary and secondary characters: Depending on who I am plaing my primary is falcon. I am probably better with sheik, but I hate her too much to make her my primary. My secondaryies is a long list of characters. But to choose just one I would have to pick .... DK.

3) Why you want to join: I am a smash partner with Cactuar. He recommended I join your crew. I think I would make a good addition and I would love to have some competition, because NOBODY PLAYS NEAR ME.

4) A name of a previous crew, if applicable, that we can go to as a reference, as well as the reason why you left or were booted from the crew. N/A

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Pending is updated.

Some news - I won't be at the crew meeting this Sunday, or the rest of that week for that matter. I'm going on a cruise down south in the Bahamas. Woo!

So I'm trusting Emblem Lord to do his job at the crew meeting.

Also, Sensei, this might mean that I won't be able to go to FC6 with you, because I probably won't be back in time from my trip to go with you guys. Feel free to bring LK, and own people as TSA plz.

Top Bottom