• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I honestly don't care anymore. Not even joking. One match = meaningless. And to be quite honest I'm getting kind of fed up with you too and your bull****. You put me down constantly and never give me any praise and you wonder why I have no self esteem. I honestly think you are mentally deficient sometimes. I'm going to sleep. I'm tired of this ****.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
hahaha i know its not right. but sometimes i just feel like emblem is acting, and dont get mad emblem cuz that just makes it look more like a joke. Maybe you are mad? maybe you're not, but i cant tell

where is HRP tourney? i live real close to ny and if i find a ride maybe cactuar and I will go... we'll see

edit:
oh snap, its closer to me than florham park, emblem, are u driving there? wana pick me and charles up, we are on the way cuz parkway goes right through my town.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok you know what? I'm very pissed actually. I feel like I wanna kill someone right now. Andrew you are a f*ckin pr*ck. Last night you crossed the F*CKIN LINE OK?! When you cracked that joke about those little girls in the window, that was the line. You made light of my greatest shame you as*hole. Is my sin a joke to you? Is it you fat f*ck?! You know what I love about you Andrew? I love how you have the balls to constantly insult someone who has invited you over thier house as a GUEST and you claim to be a best friend of that person. Isn't that something? I know you love how everyone thinks you're such an awesome guy with your card tricks and your nice humble attitude. Well, I know it's a bunch of B*LLS*IT!!!! It's the act you put on to get postive attention because the only way you can feel good about yourself is to have people pay attention to you like your some ****in 5 year old that needs to have the spot light 24/7.

Andrew, I'm just sick of your bullsh*t. That's the bottomline. You say your my friend. Fine, then act like it. If you're not my friend then don't say you are. Don't come into my home and constantly insult me and think I'm going to be ok with that. Because guess what? It's not ok. You say you are a nice guy right? So prove it. And in case you were wondering why I put this into a post instead of calling you, well thats just because I thought it was my turn to be an ******* for once so I posted it for all of smashboards to see.

Now we both know you won't take me seriously. You'll just call me a ***** and get on with your life. As insensitive as ever. W/e.

Sensei

Smash Lord
:eek: Woah, hmmm. This thread needs some positive insight from Sensei. Can't we all just get along? I knew opposites attract but ****, lol. As of now, it seems like LK, Cactuar, and Raptorhawk are coming with me to FC6...unless copycat wanted to come? I think I remember hearing him say he wanted to come, but I don't remember. Also, I am going to try to contact Raptorhawk to hold the meeting at his place if he hasn't left the country or gotten into a como, cuz thats what it seems like. Everybody's got a cool sig but me :( MUZ, make me an awesome sig plz :urg:

Edit: I might consider renting a van to carry more people, but they would have to split the cost of renting the van, car insurance and gas money, which could a bundle but if enought people come with me, it shouldt be a problem. That sentence was a little too long.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Sensei said:
Everybody's got a cool sig but me :( MUZ, make me an awesome sig plz :urg:
Not true. My sig also sucks and I am seeking the infinite light and wisdom concerning all things sig that only Muz can provide. (What I mean is... sig plz?)

:-D

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
okay, me emblem and cactuar are heading up to HRP tourney and mud and muz said that they might go in the HRP thread. Sensei, i actually have a dark marth pic i found online along with the jiggs one and a shiek one. and of course every1 is waiting on muz cuz is awesome work on pe#1 and hbk, but maybe we can help him out with ideas or stuff.

emblem, sorry if i upset you. and i know andrew likes u as a friend alot because when me and cactuar first come to your house sunday nights you guys seem so happy having fun together and stuff.

p.s. are all of you editing your posts because you keep forgetting to click the signature box? because i am :psycho:

Muz

Smash Apprentice
since it seems most of tsa will be heading to the hrp thing, I'll probably end up going there. If you need a ride, i'll try to be on aim after 6:30 so try to catch me at my screenname: MuzRazvi. I'm in clifton, so if your house is between mines and the tourney, shouldn't be a problem. Emblem, if you still need a ride let me know. I'm just warning everybody, my car's ac is messed up LOL.

I'm still working on sigs, and Do is correct, sending me ideas or video clips(even better) makes everything go alot faster. finding a clip i like can take a day or two, then i have to convert it into a format that works in imageready, where i have to spend like 2-4 hours editing the animation

and emblem, i'm sorry if i happened to piss you off too, i know how sometimes friendly fighting can turn into something exremely annoying <looks at my brother> lets focus more on getting better and less on tash talk k peeps?

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
Man, tension is rising. I'm on EL's side. WoZ, you're just being a bully. Even if you are joking around, many people take it seriously. Remember, perception is reality. Even if you don't want EL to get pissed off by your teasing, he's going to get pissed off, whether you want him to or not. IMO, WoZ has to shut up.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, I was really heated last night. I was cursing alot and insulting Andrew which wasn't neccessary. For that I apologize. But my opinion that the insults need to be taken down a few notches still stands. I don't mind being ripped on every once and awhile. That's just what guys do. I just felt like I was always the one being insulted and it never stopped. That's what I don't like.

Andrew once told me that he is meanest to the ones he cares about the most. In some ways its flattering but in other ways its really silly. I just don't understand why Andrew would constantly be mean to someone who he knows has insecurity issues in the first place. Especially since Andrew knows all too well about insecurity. It's not fun at all to be made into a constant joke or not be taken seriously. Especially since I'm SUPPOSED to be second in command. A position that should command respect. Instead I feel like I'm constantly being belittled. It's not a good feeling.

Andrew, you once told me that we are brothers. I feel the same way, but lately I feel like you aren't respecting me. I just want the insults to subside. I'm not saying I can't handle teasing. I'm saying constant non-stop teasing has got me at the end of my patience. I'm sorry for the insults Andrew. I just wanted you and the rest of TSA to know how I was feeling, and I let my feelings get out of hand.

Edit: Muz you never make me feel bad. In fact it's a joy smashing with you because you are one of the few smashers that makes me feel like I'm actually good at this game. Which in turn helps me feel better about myself.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
Let me tell you a pathetic story. Last night I dreamt of smash bros. Not a little either, alot. I dreamt that I was in a room with a couple other smashers who I can't remember but we were playing smash. Then in the middle of a game i was playing, Wes comes and quits it for us and says he wants to play against me. OK! Of course I beat him, but then again he was using kirby. I even remember small details of the fight like how we were playing on corneria but there weren't any arwings (apparently i like corneria but hate arwings).

Later on that night I also discovered there is a secret way to transform from zelda to young link. Why you would want to, I'm not sure. But this is no normal y.link. No of course not, that would be boring. This y.link's uptilt is just like fox's, except faster! Also, I'm pretty sure most of you dont know it but...Darth Vader is a super secret character in this game. And let me tell you, he totally pwns!

Apparently eating chicken+cheese slices+doritoes+goldfish is a bad combination before going to sleep.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Aww Marcel, you know I love you.

But yes, I tease Emblem Lord a lot because he's like a little brother to me. In actuality, he's probably my closest friend out of anyone in TSA.

So maybe I'm a little too rough on you. It's funny when you get pissed off though, so I do it for laughs. But you do deserve a little more credit, which I thought you understood already, or else I wouldn't have chosen you as my second in command. Out of everyone in the crew, you're the only one I'm scared to truly fight since you know how I play and I can lose against you in a real match.

I'll be gone for a week on my cruise, so take care of the crew like you're supposed to while I'm away. You better keep it together or I'll hunt you down and kill you myself.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
*starts singing "Why can't we be friends"*

Well then, hopefully that situation has been resolved and we have all learned something. (I learned how to make popcorn!!!) Here at TSA, we are all about friendship, and part of friendship is knowing when to STFUGTF... I mean... knowing when you have crossed the line with another person, and knowing how to respect someone's feelings if they think you are taking something too far. What I'm really trying to say is....

Woz... you are... a ***. (mutiny on the horizon, *****)

<3

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, I tend to be really faggy when it comes to moments like this.

To make up for it, I'll have to say:

Marcel, go jump in a pool of **** and choke on a peanut plz.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Peanuts...are good. Honey roasted is the best. >.>

Muz you wanna team with me at the HRP tourney? Oh wait you'll be teaming with your brother. *cries*

Cactuar: Yes, its resolved.

WoZ: <3

Muz

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'll team with you emblem, we ***** last time we teamed up, lets make some $$$

Muz

Smash Apprentice
so does everybody have a ride yet, or does someone need me to pick them up? i can pretty easily give a ride to do, emblem is in the other direction but i can make the trip for him, and i'm not sure where cactuar is.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I've spoken to RaptorHawk and he can't hold the TSA meeting at his house this Sunday. Things are looking pretty grim for TSA :( We still got FC6 to look foward to :) At least for Cactuar and some other people >_> <_<......^_^

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok here is the thing. I'm riding with Do and Cactuar. I'm driving to Do's house then they are taking me to the tourney. Then I'm going to need someone to take me Wes's smashfest. It can be either Muz or Do. Doesn't matter which. Actually it would be cool if you guys went to the smashfest after the tourney too. It's at Wes's house starting at 7:00 pm. Anyway after the smashfest Andrew will drive me back to Paramus where my car will be parked.

OR

Instead of ALL that complicated driving stuff. Muz and Mud can drive me to the tourney then they can take me to Wes's afterwards and then Andrew can take me straight home after we leave the smashfest.

Guys respond to my post and tell me what you want to do. If no one responds I'll just drive to Do's tommorrow and go with my original plan.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
i just realized my 2nd tv is too big to fit in my car, with 3 people taking up the back seat.... so if anyone who has a small tv can bring one it'd be good

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
Actually, some time this month, you are not meetingless. ;)

Me and jigglymaster are holding a smashfest this month. I've talked to WoZ, and he has said he'll try to make it. If you guys can try to come, we'll have a great turnout.

-peace guys, good luck finding a meetingplace!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah guys. The crew meeting has been officially cancelled due to being unable to find a meeting ground for it. Sorry dudes. Hopefully by next week we'll have everything squared away as far as finding a new meeting place is concerned.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Hey, good show at the tourney today, you guys did excellent. and we beat HRP in the crew battle without even using WoZ :p.

anyway, im going to start practicing my fox along with my semi decent jiggly (sheik is non existant). It will help me with increasing finger speed as well as tech skill and be beneficial in the future. (jigglypuff dropped in tiers :O he is only high now)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=77926

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yes, I must say I'm quite pleased with that tier list. Finally Fox and Falco are given credit for the being the insane killing machines that they are. My only stipulation is that I honestly think Marth should be top of the top tier or bottom of god tier only because he wins alot of tournies just like the space animals. But hey Peach moved up. That's a nice little bonus. :p

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Meh, I like that Marth is lower on the list, as it will hopefully stop some of the Marth bashers from blaming his obvious ******ry... I mean awesome-ness... as being the reason Marth users like us own so hard.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
guys, guys... You are all missing an important point here. BOWSER HAS MOVED UP A SPOT, BIOTCHES!!@@!!@ finally all my years of hard working starting to pay off lol

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Y Link is smaller therefore not as good. :laugh:

Wait...did Ylink just surpass Pika on the list?!?.....Blasphemy!...I demand a recount! :mad:

Top Bottom