• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates Present: SMASHACRE -BLAZE- 4/6/13

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
NEVERMIND, LOL. 99% sure I cant make it.

But if there's anyone willing to pick me up from Fairfield who wants to play during the nights and wants to host a smashfest let me know! I'll PM you my number.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
So yeah. I miss Melee. And I miss Melee bros. I think I'm coming. And p4a sounds dope too... I might be able to pack that.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Always good to chill. Melee is like icing on the cake, I'll just be happy to see the community again.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Good question, Eggm. Good to see you by the way!

I had originally planned on having Doubles start at 11am, but because of the weather, I'll be pushing it to 12pm instead. Singles will start promptly after Doubles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Someone make sure they bring a Wii for the stream, unless someone happen to has a GameCube with some component cables lol (I have my Wii component cables)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
ggs to everyone! I had a great experience for my first tournament and I'm looking forward to the next one. shout outs to everyone who kicked my butt and grats to M2K.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Everyone is hella chill. Great first east coast tournament, and I had a great time with the Charlie brown crew. Hope I see all of you again eventually.

Sensei- thanks forever. I am not a Popsicle because of you.
Waz- thanks for the hookup, and good job with the tournament.

:phone:

GOTM

Smash Champion
I had a great time and it was awesome to see everyone again. I'd definitely be interesting in coming to more of these.

Hax

Smash Champion
shoutouts to

falcon player who brought action replay

jason for an extremely good grand finals set

swedish delight for being an up and comer to look out for

WoZ for hosting a great tournament, lf to the next one

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I hope this is in the realm of possibilities. I've heard alot of the Smash Affiliates but never went.

You should try incorporating that confirmed players thing at the front of the page.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I don't mind some Project M friendlies if someone brought it in.

Also, if you're bringing a setup, please let me know! The more setups, the better. :D

Top Bottom