• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates Present: SMASHACRE -BLAZE- 4/6/13

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'm okay with Project M being there if people can bring the setups. I haven't tried it yet myself to be honest.
Just a reminder to please pre-register! It'll help us see how the turnout will be like, and we'd like to know how many nametags we need to make. If you're already going on this event page, please take the few minutes to fill out the form! The nametags are free of charge courtesy of TSA, so don't lose this chance!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Pre-registration is mainly for the Melee event, but I keep seeing that Project M is getting bigger and bigger. I'll highly consider including it for the next event, and see how it plays out this time around.

By the way: Preregistration is going to end on March 31st. Please be sure to preregister before hand!

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Pre-registration is mainly for the Melee event, but I keep seeing that Project M is getting bigger and bigger. I'll highly consider including it for the next event, and see how it plays out this time around.

By the way: Preregistration is going to end on March 31st. Please be sure to preregister before hand!
Aww yeah.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You should really update the OP with the location and game in the title. I can barely tell this event exists

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Even if its not there go and support anyway. Bring a PM friendly setup and let it rock.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, pre-reg ended on Sunday, but you know, since no one seemed to notice this thread, I'm going to re-open it up. New deadline to pre-reg is tomorrow, 4/3/13. Sign up now to get those awesome badges!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up, life's been pretty hectic busy, but if you were on my facebook, you should have seen some updates. Get ready to rock on this weekend!

You should really update the OP with the location and game in the title. I can barely tell this event exists

:phone:
You know, the old smashboards used to automatically have the date and location listed in the tournament forum, and I didn't realize they took it away. Updated.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Doubles will probably start around noon. I'm thinking if you want to hold a Project M tournament and you're not in doubles, you can do a side tournament if you want.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Last time, the event closed at 10pm. If you want to make it to singles, I recommend coming around 3-5pm.

Anyone play Monster Hunter? I might bring my WiiU and have some hunts. >_>

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I can't make it, but WoZ and the world:

I am giving Reno the copy of Hyrule Historia for M2K. Make sure he gets it. I trust Reno, but I don't trust M2K's memory.

Top Bottom