• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Wow what a story.

Still following this closely and looking forward to the day it finishes! I suspect it will be my greatest regret that I never got the time to sit down with you at FC. :(

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
this series should become more than just a premiere, it should be a monthly series thats much longer than your smash updates
this is gonna compliment the return to EVO so nicely and we all can't wait for this ****

samox

Smash Journeyman
Paypal to thesmashbrosmovie@gmail.com

You can donate all the way up through editing. I'll send out a message letting you all know if a deadline is approaching. :)

EDIT: Changed the email address because I'm a ****er and don't know how to internet.

EDIT2: Really? W A N K E R is not allowed? That's pretty funny.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I love this so far, Hyped as hell to learn what I have missed out on all those years that went by before I started playing in 2012.

Revven

FrankerZ
Man samox, if only you could have made it to NCR. You would have gotten such good footage and the first time Hbox has beaten Mango in the last... two years in GFs? Perhaps you will have to catch him at a different tourney and ask him about it then for the documentary.

samox

Smash Journeyman
I know! I saw the footage and was thoroughly impressed.

I am, however, sitting on a hill of footage as is. More actually might slow me down at this point. :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
IIRC, if we donate 50 we get a copy of the dvd with the added content right. If i donate 100, can i get two copies, or is it limited to one per donation?

KishPrime

BRoomer
Looks like what I remember him looking like but it's been 10 years and I didn't know him well enough to confirm.

Actually, looked through my old stuff - I have one old horrible-quality video where you can see him after losing to Ken at the end of TG5 and it does look like him. I sent them to you on Skype - if you get online you should be able to accept the transfers.

samox

Smash Journeyman
Haha, omg that's totally him. You can even see his same smile all those years later. Excellent work KishPrime! You're amazing.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I played chess with him on Yahoo chess once.

He destroyed me. Not too surprising - he did that stuff pretty seriously.

samox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Anything you send to that paypal account is received in full. I think that's the deal.

ANOTHER FUN IDENTIFICATION QUESTION:

Can you identify the gentleman in these pictures taken from MLG San Francisco?

http://imgur.com/a/0uM76

Top Bottom