• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash stickers and buttons thread!

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bear from Texas wants two stickers, Dark MK (if not, then normal), and a Red Snake. (as in brawl costumes lol) I'ma be buying them for him.

Other than that, I reeeeeeally want a Dark Toon Link sticker, especially if he was zairing. I'd pay like $10 for it lol. I'd buy more than one of them too, so I wouldn't have to replace it later!

MacD

Banned via Administration
everyone on the list for pound is getting a special badge from you?!?!?! that's sooo cool

and omg i love these, i want them but i don't even know which ones to pick

put me down for an olimar for sure though, you're gonna have lots at the venue right?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yup, I'm making badges for all. I'm printing them out now x_x I'm only on 157 out of 500 >_>

And ya, I should have plenty of Olimar!

Coney

Smash Master
hey, is there any way i could get a replacement, even though i no longer have the original? you probably don't remember me, but i was at BTYF and got a few stickers, they all wore out, the only one i'd like a replacement for is a stich-face @_@

if you need me to pay though, i'll gladly oblige. you do nice work!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Huh... if you were offering custom stickers, I'd definitely take you up on this offer. I totally want a sticker of fox and falco making out :3

A guy can dream XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
@stingers, yes. I have diff. colors for Brawl too just lmk what you are looking for.

@Lovage, blue fox can happen.

@Sanuzi, uhh lol, not sure about that one xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sure, you mean white MK right?

Green Peach and white MK I already have. NES Rob I gotta make.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah, white mk sorry

Make sure it's not that ugly famicom rob, but the american nes one =) and you're the best

I.B

Smash Lord
these are sick! if I could get a black version of the "Go Fox Go" sticker that would be toooo good.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
D:

I asked Plank to change "Brian Sentz" to Snack Attack.

Could you make one with that name please?

I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
-_________-...

I already printed out that badge. But I gotta buy another set of badges anyway. So ya, I can change it.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bear from Texas wants two stickers, Dark MK (if not, then normal), and a Red Snake. (as in brawl costumes lol) I'ma be buying them for him.

Other than that, I reeeeeeally want a Dark Toon Link sticker, especially if he was zairing. I'd pay like $10 for it lol. I'd buy more than one of them too, so I wouldn't have to replace it later!
^^^ and if not i'll take any dark toon link sticker you have. Cool?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nope, but I can make it happen.

BTW all requests/pre-orders are now closed. Thanks all.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
CRISMAS!!! I just found this thread by name searching you!!!!!

I want like ALL YOUR FOX STICKERS!!!!!

Is that Go Fox Go a sticker? I want like 5 of them! and like another 5 of your original Fox ones!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I meannnn if you didn't get your request in before I said "it's closed" then I can't help you. But if you did, you're fine ;D

@ tekkie, I wish I could!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Oh I did, I just wondered if by"I can make it happen" you meant "I'll have it done for pound" or "That's something I can do in the future".

Black Falcon sticker to clarify.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Old thread is old. But I'm reviving it, since Pound 5 is only a couple weeks away.

YES I will be selling stickers.

YES I will have brandy new stickers, including non-smash related ones.

I'll probably be selling them after pools or somethin'. I have to actually find a time but PLEASE don't bug me about it during the tourny =P I will promise to at least post up here what time I plan on selling them. I just have determined it yet.

Down to business...

I'll update the OP with new information as the weeks go on but I want to know from YOU guys if there's anything in particular that you're looking for. I may not be able to accommodate everyone's requests but I can try!

@Sanuzi, since I know you're going to eventually read this. I'LL HAVE YOUR STICKER! Bout damn time huh? =P

Everyone else, like I said, i'll see what I can do. I'll be posting up my updated batches soon! I haven't yet drawn them all out or colored them.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Old thread is old. But I'm reviving it, since Pound 5 is only a couple weeks away.

YES I will be selling stickers.

YES I will have brandy new stickers, including non-smash related ones.

I'll probably be selling them after pools or somethin'. I have to actually find a time but PLEASE don't bug me about it during the tourny =P I will promise to at least post up here what time I plan on selling them. I just have determined it yet.

Down to business...

I'll update the OP with new information as the weeks go on but I want to know from YOU guys if there's anything in particular that you're looking for. I may not be able to accommodate everyone's requests but I can try!

@Sanuzi, since I know you're going to eventually read this. I'LL HAVE YOUR STICKER! Bout damn time huh? =P

Everyone else, like I said, i'll see what I can do. I'll be posting up my updated batches soon! I haven't yet drawn them all out or colored them.
yay!

im going to have to ask one of my fellow floridians to bring me a sticker from you, but ill post what i want after i see what new ones you have (cause i know i want a diddy sticker already)

Top Bottom