• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash stickers and buttons thread!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's fine! I can put one aside for you, ready to go. Just let me know who plans to pick it up.

A few more things:

* I'll be accepting pre-orders as it helps me out immensely to pre-package and have them ready to go. I just won't have the final batch of stickers I'm bringing for at least another week.

* I'm attempting to incorporate a new method to how they're done. Since I'm having a hell of a time finding "glossy" sticker paper that's affordable, I'm going to place CLEAR TAPE over all the sheets of stickers so that they stay fresh and don't wear out (or as easily).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Is there any possibility I could get you to do a custom picture? ill pay extra if need be

the picture in question would be my SWF avatar that you see right here. simple enough, right?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I could always just take that and print it out on the sticker paper ;) unless you specifically want it drawn.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Omg Crismas, can you make me a sticker of a Pikachu wearing his blue party hat?

I would love one so much. I actually have one already but it's starting to get a little worn out.

If you could write "AXE" like on his hat or something that would be awesome, but you don't have to lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong Bad sticker plz?
if not, Donkey Kong :] see you at pound!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I could get a blue Toon Link and Young Link stickers(one of each) that'd be great haha.

These stickers ****, Crismas. Thanks so much for taking the time to make them. =)

Lovage

Smash Hero
crismas! can i have a blue fox?

i think you made one for me at pound 4 but forgot it and i was sad :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Omg Crismas, can you make me a sticker of a Pikachu wearing his blue party hat?

I would love one so much. I actually have one already but it's starting to get a little worn out.

If you could write "AXE" like on his hat or something that would be awesome, but you don't have to lol.
I can def do this :)

Whatever Peach and Olimar related I will be wanting :)
Sweet! Sounds good.

Strong Bad sticker plz?
if not, Donkey Kong :] see you at pound!
I'll see what I can do!

If I could get a blue Toon Link and Young Link stickers(one of each) that'd be great haha.

These stickers ****, Crismas. Thanks so much for taking the time to make them. =)
You got it! And thank you!! =D

crismas! can i have a blue fox?

i think you made one for me at pound 4 but forgot it and i was sad :(
I actually had one for you and put it aside but lost it somehow >_> either way, I'll FINALLY have one for you.

Crismas can I get a RED Kirby PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love you forever
Can do!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I wrote a list on the front, just a small preliminary guess on what I'll create. But I'll have some more, just don't know what yet... lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You could request haha. Cause I can make it happen. What character(s)?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i request a scourge sticker custom made and hand drawn looking like sonic waving his finger from the sonic game emblems :)

either that or an Apex Sticker

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ooh Crismas, I have a question, will you be my wife? :D Put me down for some Luigi and Pichu stickers. In fact, I'll need all these.

Luigi, Pichu, Pikachu, G&W, and Mewtwo, and the last one (FREE) will be a Yoshi :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can I get a diddy and Dixie?

Actually if you could do one of my avatar too that would be amazing. Ill have kyon pick them up

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
The avvy may not be possible =[ I'm running short on time since I got sick last week. But Dixie can do :) I'm def making one of her.

Boxman, yup you got it!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The avvy may not be possible =[ I'm running short on time since I got sick last week. But Dixie can do :) I'm def making one of her.

Boxman, yup you got it!
No prob. diddy and Dixie are good enough lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Last day for requests/pre-orders! I'm going to finish up coloring what I have tonight and tomorrow.

Top Bottom