• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I started reading My Hero Academia. Currently on Ch. 215 (I think that’s somewhere in Season 5). I understand the hype, and the art is pretty. The only chapter I could say looked really off was the rock band school festival bit, but I feel like that’s because I’m reading the Shonen Jump issue and not the tankobon issue.

It’s pretty good shonen. :iwatadirect: My favorite character is Kirishima.
Mid Hero

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's a comic series on DeviantArt that I want to read. It is currently over 300 pages long but only one single page is block from guests from what sounds like suggestive content.

It would feel weird to create a DeviantArt account just for a single page.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Is she ever depicted singing the latter?
Kate Higgins does sing both songs and that's Pauline's voice actor, so yes.
Only caveat is that Break Free is written like it's from Peach's perspective, and Pauline doesn't physically sing it in game.

But it is still the better song and I'm tired of pretenting that it's not

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Feelings just got more feelings
girl finna struggle
Here's the official poster:
View attachment 380433
is…is that the elephant guy thing from the first movie?
First Atlus leaked Persona 5 Tactica early.

Now they somehow managed to leak the GTA 6 trailer early.

What next?

For those not clicking the link, it’s a Hard Drive article.
Atlus really gotta stop ****ing up ngl
Only caveat is that Break Free is written like it's from Peach's perspective, and Pauline doesn't physically sing it in game.

But it is still the better song and I'm tired of pretenting that it's not
always pictured the song, outside of escaping to survive the end of the game, as Pauline also being glad she’s been freed from the hells of wherever Mario characters go to not be seen in major projects
Were really were robbed
View attachment 380454
Rosalina was then not allowed to join the acid trip of Wonder due to ditching her big concert…no matter how good she looks

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
To me, the elephant looking one looks more like Ennui, another new emotion for the film.
Nah Ennui is probably the bored looking one on the right.

I'd say that another thing pointing towards the "elephant" being Embarrassment is his large size alongside wearing a hoodie - representing how embarrassed people tend to want to feel less visible, despite also feeling like they stick out like sore thumbs. Believe me, I should know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Me to this specific running gag
From what I keep learning, Ryuji is hella hated in Japan for not matching their standards of life while everyone else likes and loves the character for being a natural homie.

seems weird to make a character loved everywhere else but hated in your own homeland…tho I guess I can pretend Makoto never forgave Ryuji for the **** he’s said to her or something idk. They just gotta not Japan at the wrong times sometimes or something, cause the blonde duo be suffering.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
From what I keep learning, Ryuji is hella hated in Japan for not matching their standards of life while everyone else likes and loves the character for being a natural homie.

seems weird to make a character loved everywhere else but hated in your own homeland…tho I guess I can pretend Makoto never forgave Ryuji for the **** he’s said to her or something idk. They just gotta not Japan at the wrong times sometimes or something, cause the blonde duo be suffering.
Its weird because he's the hot blooded type of guy, a character type thats really popular over there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think it's time for a new Wreck It Ralph

Edit: a new actually good Wreck It Ralph
I always liked the idea of them somehow entering a home console, and seeing that the Fix-It Felix franchise has evolved way beyond the arcade. They’d meet newer versions of themselves, shenanigans would ensue, etc.

Maybe it’s not the best idea out there, but it’d be better than 90 minutes of shilling YouTube, Twitter, and a Disney app no one even uses.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I always liked the idea of them somehow entering a home console, and seeing that the Fix-It Felix franchise has evolved way beyond the arcade. They’d meet newer versions of themselves, shenanigans would ensue, etc.

Maybe it’s not the best idea out there, but it’d be better than 90 minutes of shilling YouTube, Twitter, and a Disney app no one even uses.
Ralph generations

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Its weird because he's the hot blooded type of guy, a character type thats really popular over there.
So they built a character that’d be perfect for Japan only to want him suffering…

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Coyote vs Acme film has been shelved.

It is now a tax write off, with speculation having WB make back $30M from the $70M spent on the film.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Coyote vs Acme film has been shelved.

It is now a tax write off, with speculation having WB make back $30M from the $70M spent on the film.
wasted the time Cena and Gunn put in for little moneys

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The shelved Coyote vs Acme film was highly praised by those who got it previewed.

WB basically decided to kill off something that could’ve been good.

Top Bottom