• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of crossovers...

Surprised we hadn't got a Lilo & Stitch/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover movie special.

Warner Bros. finally did the long overdue Scooby-Doo and Courage the Cowardly Dog crossover everyone wanted. Both Guardians and Lilo & Stitch's themes meshes well with each other, Disney owns both.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hopefully this will give all of their films more time to polish and to ensure they deliver quality which will benefit within their future projects.

I also think it is a fair and wise move for Destin Daniel Cretton focus on Wonder Man and the Shang Chi sequel instead of Avengers Kang Dynasty as it is best not to overwhelm him with too much work and let someone else take the helm.

Whatever happens, I'm hopeful that the future of superhero films (whether this is on the MCU, DCU etc) are steered back in the right direction.
Probably won’t be the Russos again, but hopefully those Avengers movies can get a good director
RIP the John Krasinski agenda
blame Wanda for making him spaghetti

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
RIP the John Krasinski agenda
I still stand by that he never really wanted the part. Like he didn’t audition, they called him the day of filming and he was like sure. Describing his decision has “he gets to spend 5 minutes in the marvel sandbox”

That does not sound like someone to keen on returning as the character, and more like he did it for fans. Otherwise I think marvel would have pulled a Kang and tried to Get Jon to play every Reed. Which would make sense since he would be an ancestor of Kang.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just bought my Christmas gift for one of my brothers: Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling for Switch.

I know he'll love it.
Peak RPG game.

Even if you're not a Paper Mario fan, the game is still an absolute delight.

Hey folks we're almost at 1500 pages

There's nothing too important about hitting that number but it is kind of cool :happysheep:
Page 1500! Give it up for page 1500!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What are you using? I use ublock and if it acts up I just need to go into it's setting real quick and boom, no problem
It's fixed now, but I use Adguard and Ad blocker stands as the back-up.

Batman would have zero tolerance for Goku’s ****
He doesn't have a green rock to rely on, so Bruce would get Lil' Bro'd right away.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's fixed now, but I use Adguard and Ad blocker stands as the back-up.

He doesn't have a green rock to rely on, so Bruce would get Lil' Bro'd right away.
It’s not a Pokémon battle. He could survive long enough to find some other weakness.

Plus since even ordinary humans can just learn all of goku’s energy beams and flying, if they existed in the same universe, who’s to say Batman couldn’t do the same.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh god…Will Smith needs a better friend group and a better lover

**** keeps getting worse throughout the year

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wait, I vaguely remember this but also don't.
It was a big alien invasion-themed semi-crossover event Cartoon Network had back in the 2000s. IIRC, every night for each show involved, a new episode focusing on the theme would premiere, using the same general alien design for each one as to imply that the shows were connected and the invasions were happening within concurrently or at least within a similar time frame.

Most of the episodes focused on the alien invasions themselves, but others focused more on characters thinking and questioning if the aliens were real to begin with while trying to solve the mystery or prove that they are. IIRC, in the end, every episode implied or outright confirmed that the aliens were indeed real all along (yes, even the Ed, Edd 'n Eddy one). Also, the aliens all had an obsession with cheese, apparently because the whole thing was sponsored by Kraft at first.

I don't remember what month it aired, but looking back, it was actually pretty fun and eerie at the time. Wish they had done more with the theme and alien characters later on.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
additional MCU Four casting rumors
  • Vanessa Kirby - Sue Storm
  • Joseph Quinn - Johnny Storm