• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Common Dead Meat Crew W:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh hey what do you know, we reached 1500 pages

Wish I had a slice of cake to dine upon to celebrate this milestone, but for now I shall simply bask in the glory of this page and leave my mark here

Anyway time for me to go back to hyperventilating about the new Disventure Camp episode tomorrow

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
American Dad is something else and I love it

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
On the topic of Fortnite, the creative mode now has age ratings.

As a result, certain skins cannot be used across all game modes, with restricted skins only being allowed on levels rated Teen or higher.

For example, the Purradise Meowscles skin released a few months ago is restricted.

Edit: Looking through my own stuff, it appears to be odd. The most common trend for the ban is “does this character allude to guns? If so, creative restriction”. However I cannot figure out why the recently released bat and spear from Stranger Things are restricted.

Edit 2: Certain things that only you can see (music and loading screens) also have age restrictions, meaning you can’t load for something no one else can see

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
On the topic of Fortnite, the creative mode now has age ratings.

As a result, certain skins cannot be used across all game modes, with restricted skins only being allowed on levels rated Teen or higher.

For example, the Purradise Meowscles skin released a few months ago is restricted.

Edit: Looking through my own stuff, it appears to be odd. The most common trend for the ban is “does this character allude to guns? If so, creative restriction”. However I cannot figure out why the recently released bat and spear from Stranger Things are restricted.

Edit 2: Certain things that only you can see (music and loading screens) also have age restrictions, meaning you can’t load for something no one else can see
There is a Game Awards voting creative map, and you cannot use Restricted skins on there, so 12 year old timmy can learn about and vote for Resident Evil 4, But God Forbid he use a Skin of Leon Kennedy, or Harley quinn, or Eddie Brock (but Michael Myers, Alan Wake and John Wick are fine)

I think this is a bad omen for the future, A Lego collaboration is coming next month, They are totally going to ban any cosmetic from that collaboration from being used in the Battle Royale modes, aren't they?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Someone should really tell my parents that if they are going to yell at me what to do while I'm driving, they should at least give the same command so I don't nearly have an accident again.

Because they're not going to listen to me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is a Game Awards voting creative map, and you cannot use Restricted skins on there, so 12 year old timmy can learn about and vote for Resident Evil 4, But God Forbid he use a Skin of Leon Kennedy, or Harley quinn, or Eddie Brock (but Michael Myers, Alan Wake and John Wick are fine)

I think this is a bad omen for the future, A Lego collaboration is coming next month, They are totally going to ban any cosmetic from that collaboration from being used in the Battle Royale modes, aren't they?
If they do a Lego Collab and it’s something like you can be Emmet, and you can use him in normal gameplay; then absolutely no one is going to buy it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I love that WayForward recreated the promotional artwork for Shantae Advance from its original planned release in the 2000's

1700148506478.png
1700148521606.png

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I really do hope they don't plan on giving Elsa a love interest anytime down the line (or if they do, not a male love interest). May not be the biggest fan of Frozen, but one thing I genuinelly enjoy is that Elsa prospers without needing a man which imo is a lesson little girls should understand.
A-specs and lesbians arguing over which group gets to claim Elsa

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This was the begining of the story
1700153485345.png

I really do hope they don't plan on giving Elsa a love interest anytime down the line (or if they do, not a male love interest). May not be the biggest fan of Frozen, but one thing I genuinelly enjoy is that Elsa prospers without needing a man which imo is a lesson little girls should understand.
Imma have to ask you what difference would a female love intrest would make? Why not have her be single to teach girls we dont need to have a S/O in our lices to be happy

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imma have to ask you what difference would a female love intrest would make? Why not have her be single to teach girls we dont need to have a S/O in our lices to be happy
Because we all know Disney is gonna force a romantic interest on a character that had zero romantic interest beforehand, and when they do I want them to break the status quo and not have her with a man. At the very least show girls that you don't need a man to be happy in life (which I think hasn't been done since Brave but who actually liked Brave?)

Not having a romantic interest at all works as well but again, this is Disney

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because we all know Disney is gonna force a romantic interest on a character that had zero romantic interest beforehand, and when they do I want them to break the status quo and not have her with a man. At the very least show girls that you don't need a man to be happy in life (which I think hasn't been done since Brave but who actually liked Brave?)

Not having a romantic interest at all works as well but again, this is Disney
As I typed my post, i thought about that too lol "its disney, they are gonna give the princess a love intrest either way"

Last edited:
Top Bottom