• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, so did she get dropped from the movie because of the false claim, or because of the Palestine news statement?
She got dropped for calling for a ceasefire, and comparing the atrocities there to the ones in world war 2 and how as an immigrant it greatly upset her to see all those lives taken so violently.

So for absolutely no reason other then executives being asses.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If your gonna make that claim, at least fact check it.

There is absolutely no evidence she said anything about Jews controlling media. The closest statement She made was that America censors any news coverages of Palestine. Which is true.

She also said genocide bad, another fact. Paramount ****ed up big time because the cast ( Jenna included) will 100% walk from this. Which is going to piss off executives big time because they were already trying to rush production.
Wait, so did she get dropped from the movie because of the false claim, or because of the Palestine news statement?
She got dropped for calling for a ceasefire, and comparing the atrocities there to the ones in world war 2 and how as an immigrant it greatly upset her to see all those lives taken so violently.

So for absolutely no reason other then executives being asses.
I think this was their fact check.
IMG_0838.jpeg

whether it's actually antisemitic or not I can’t really say, and whether Jewish people control the media or not I also can’t speak on, but it’s seemingly enough for the studio to drop her from the main lead role. They saw it as so, the fans responding to the news do not.

Between this and the Noah Schnapp stuff, perhaps it’s about favoritism
Nintendo America confirmed Jet Force Gemini will hit NSO in December
I’m stupid enough to admit to have never heard of that before right now

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Whose even excited for a Scream 7? LMAO.
-Scream 6, one of the highest rated and most commercially successful films of the franchise.

-Has one of the biggest stars in the industry as a lead.

Gee who indeed? But bad takes are usually the norm for you.

You can dislike it all you want, but your delusional if you think it wasn’t a hit.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The next Mario Kart should do for the SNES tracks what 8 Deluxe did for the Tour tracks, make you go on each of the variants on one of the laps instead of having them be separate tracks. Tracks with more than three variants can simply pull a Baby Park and have you do more than three laps. Tracks with only two variants... idk what to do about that one.

Shroob

Sup?
Youtube keeps flooding me with Mortal Kombat **** and I STILL dunno why.

Trying to piece together this series' lore is also a fruitless endeavor. Everything seems to jump around and retcon itself.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Jet Force Gemini on Switch? That's a surprise. I've been thinking about trying the Rare Replay version but this is still cool.

Still no word on 1080° Snowboarding or Japan getting Harvest Moon 64.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think this was their fact check.
View attachment 380916
whether it's actually antisemitic or not I can’t really say, and whether Jewish people control the media or not I also can’t speak on, but it’s seemingly enough for the studio to drop her from the main lead role. They saw it as so, the fans responding to the news do not.

Between this and the Noah Schnapp stuff, perhaps it’s about favoritism

I’m stupid enough to admit to have never heard of that before right now
Which again, nowhere near what you originally. Said.

that post is literally “the west( America) censors media, making it hard to fact check things, and letting tragic events continue.

Which is true, we as a country have absolutely terrible bias in our media and it’s a mess. Not a single part of that is calling Jews out, and any outlet that thinks that is wild.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Which again, nowhere near what you originally. Said.

that post is literally “the west( America) censors media, making it hard to fact check things, and letting tragic events continue.

Which is true, we as a country have absolutely terrible bias in our media and it’s a mess. Not a single part of that is calling Jews out, and any outlet that thinks that is wild.
Perhaps the studio read it as so. I don’t wanna assume they’re playing side since not every actor that sided with Palestine has been fired from a project since it seems like only she’s getting the axe for speaking

and on an unrelated note, I’m starting to think this site pushes around Michael too much compared to just brushing him off

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Japan will be getting an 18+ rating version of Nintendo 64 NSO app in order for them to have GoldenEye 007 and Jet Force Gemini.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Somehow got through Alien Force after going through Ben 10 and now onto Ultimate Alien

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've only played a little bit of Jet Force Gemini on Rare Replay. It'll be interesting to see what it's like on its original intended controller.

Iceking

Smash Rookie
Premium
Never played mario rpg< is it worth? I have a snes everdrive so I could easily play the original

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Probably, seperating lets Nintendo advertise their online service for kids without parents seeing something M rated and losing their minds. Only game of interest though is like what, RE2 on the 64?
That, a couple of Rare games like Perfect Dark and Conker, Doom 64, Turok, and Mortal Kombat. And I guess South Park too.

Only issue is that the notable ones are already on the Switch natively.

Top Bottom