• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
He means you look stupid. A stupid cycle, if I understand correctly.

I have a Haunter in my pokemanz team, AND a Gengar, his older yet less attractive cousin.

I'm too pro.

:093:
I'm talking about the same thing happening again and again. That doesn't turn into 'you look stupid'. Which is ironic since now he looks stupid for trying to start something.

He should L2english.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
That's a good question.

Well, I think I'll use America's ****ty economic system to determine true value for your points.

Out of all American money in 'circulation', 92 percent of it is digital, non paper.

So let's say Boxob Points is a form of currency, you have 9.2 boxob points.

Honestly, I'd spend it on rare candies, but you have Kadabra already, which is a very sexy pokemon.

I heard 30 boxob points can buy you a master ball, perhaps you could work your way up to catching a haunter.

Or any pokemon of your choice. (I think I'm going to write a full mini forum game for this ****, I just got a lot of ideas for it lol)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My Haunter and I'm sure ones in the wild are prepared for Psychic's with Dark Pulse.

Dark ***** Psychic's.

GG Kadabra, GG.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Poison was the worst type ever =_=
They shoulda given someone awesome like Haunter a better typing then Poison mixed with Ghost.
It makes him doubly weak to Psychic, which means you probably won't be able to weaken a wild one to catch it you'd probably kill it D;

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Ghost and dark, then Haunter would have no weaknesses.

That's if he was 2nd gen.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That's a good question.

Well, I think I'll use America's ****ty economic system to determine true value for your points.

Out of all American money in 'circulation', 92 percent of it is digital, non paper.

So let's say Boxob Points is a form of currency, you have 9.2 boxob points.

Honestly, I'd spend it on rare candies, but you have Kadabra already, which is a very sexy pokemon.

I heard 30 boxob points can buy you a master ball, perhaps you could work your way up to catching a haunter.

Or any pokemon of your choice. (I think I'm going to write a full mini forum game for this ****, I just got a lot of ideas for it lol)

I already start with Mewtwo, if you do write a full mini forum game for it, you must consult me about Mewtwo.

:mewtwo:

(Haunter is already yours)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i just thought that when he said an infinite circle of stupidity, i was thinking of him looking in the mirror, at himself, who is stupid, and looking at himself out side the mirror, who is stupid, who is looking at himself in the mirror and so on. but I wasnt being serious so i didnt really care to take teh time to make an actual good joke. normally i just say sos ur face and be done with it. either way it was still stupid...

p.s. why do so many sonic mains so big on pogaymon?

it really weird and it doesnt help the misguided notion that sonic is a bootleg/wannabe/crappy/whatever pogaymon.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Pretty much

: 037 :

But without the spaces.

You can have any number between #001-099, but not 093 as that can only be used by a select few.

So if we do that random example up there without the spaces it's.

:037:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Pretty much

: 037 :

But without the spaces.

You can have any number between #001-099, but not 093 as that can only be used by a select few.

So if we do that random example up there without the spaces it's.

:037:
put in a colon then 0 and a number.
like this :O93: i put an O there so the pokeyman aint show up.

this is what it looks like really,

crap, ROOOOY! beat me to it, well now you know.
thank you both very much

:067: :017: :081: :020: :099: :062: :032: :022: :031: :052: :002: :007: :042: :083: :078: :059: :026: :0100: <*cries*:098: :038: :037: <imma take this one :D vulpix ftw :043: :006: :034:

Browny

Smash Hater
angled down fmsash hits people hanging on ledges, and up will hit enemies higher than a normal ones, but they both have less range. I never bothered to look into the speed change of angling the attack though and im quite sure it doesnt change the knockback.

ftw

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You forgot the isai of Sonics...lol
JK, you did forget us, Boxob...Either way, I just feel like we are going to wow alot of people with our Sonic skills, REAL soon. I just got that feeling going through my head.
See, I knew I'd forget people, Kinzer you can use him lol.

I'm the Isai of Sonic?

I'm touched, fellas, even if I'm not that good.

I feel like I'm the best Wiimote player out in the world though :laugh:

wasnt kinzer the catalyst for all of this haunter stupidity with the mods anyway?
What? I just post Haunter when I'm being silly, I never use it when I'm trying to get a point across or anything like that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it does change the knockback...
just not enough to really matter.
mostly only used for testing purposes.
marios up angled f-smash kills earlier than normal f-smash.

do sonics angles smashes look different cause I tried it for mad long and i never saw a difference in the animation.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I'm the Isai of Sonic?

I'm touched, fellas, even if I'm not that good.

I feel like I'm the best Wiimote player out in the world though :laugh:

What? I just post Haunter when I'm being silly, I never use it when I'm trying to get a point across or anything like that.

Kinzer, Boxob called me the Isai of Sonics when I fought him like, 5 days ago. sorry :(

KID, its basically the same, but its just he moves his fist higher or lower. The angled down fsmash ending looks pretty cool.

Zeallyx

Isn't there a way to get an image of pokemon with a number higher than 099?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well fine then, if you're the Isai, I want to be the Ken of Sonic.

Either that, or maybe another Melee pro without that much skill, as I've said I know I'm not THAT good.

TKoNTK, no there isn't.

Zeallyx

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Admins decided to stop at 099, that's why.

BTW TKoNTK, what brings you to our boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom