• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
The makers of the site probably got tired of making them up...I dunno. It did take some time to make up these sprites.
Ah I see..still too bad though :/

Admins decided to stop at 099, that's why.

:093:

BTW TKoNTK, what brings you to our boards?
I ended up here after a topic called something along the lines of 'smash cancel' popped up before me. I was interested in this, and entered the topic. After that I saw I was on the sonic boards. A place still weird and scary for me.
Then I entered this chatroom, to see what you guys, the people still weird and scary to me, talk about and are discussing. I thought I could get to know something I didn't yet know.

I hoped to come across something that could improve falcon's metagame, I know, wishfull thinking, but thats what I'm looking for when on this site. But instead of that, I came across a discussion about who may and may not use haunter and kadabra at the end of their post, and I wondered how you guys make pokemanz apear in your post.

After you kind sirs told me how, I wondered why there where only 99 sprites. And this question, too, was anwsered. You guys are quite cool.

TL;DR: I was bored

you dont have to only use smashboard sprites...

:D
this is a good idea, thank you.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That's just how we roll on our boards TKoNTK, as long as you don't make a thread asking "What is the difference between side-B and down-B?", we're pretty chill dudes... and perhaps dudettes.

BTW Infzy that Dr. Mario line was too good, even if it did kill me a little bit inside to know that I am one of those adolescent minds with a semi-twisted sense of humor.

Zeallyx

oh, course we are cool. we are just like you. Sonic+Falcon alliance? good idea or bad?
yes, this could work out nicely. Falcon+sonic: The hedgefalcon alliance

sounds good.

That's just how we roll on our boards TKoNTK, as long as you don't make a thread asking "What is the difference between side-B and down-B?", we're pretty chill dudes... and perhaps dudettes.

BTW Infzy that Dr. Mario line was too good, even if it did kill me a little bit inside to know that I am one of those adolescent minds with a semi-twisted sense of humor.

Yeah, you guys are pretty cool. Please visit the falcon boards too:)
follow this link please:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211104 know your alliance member, right :D
(please comment on this, all help is appreciated)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I hoped to come across something that could improve falcon's metagame, But instead of that, I came across a discussion about who may and may not use haunter and kadabra at the end of their post,
thats kind of upsetting...

about sonic+falcon, low tiers unite!

@chis
a bf is that guy that sucked you off while you were eating steak in the other thread...

Im sorry, that was awful, but i had to. It was there

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chis, you have to have the right mindset to understand... apparently, if you're not disgusted/intrigued/O.oing, then you didn't get it.

:093: :laugh:

Zeallyx

thats kind of upsetting...

about sonic+falcon, low tiers unite!

@chis
a bf is that guy that sucked you off while you were eating steak in the other thread...

Im sorry, that was awful, but i had to. It was there
Lol, now THAT was kind of upsetting:laugh:

but in all seriousness, it wasn't meant to be upsetting. I wish the falcon board was this alive >.< (hint: all go visit the falcon boards from time to time and contribute what you can :D)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would, but then I already have, I've already said somewhere I play Gay pride Falcon for teh lulz/ when I can beat my opponents with him/ when I feel like playing him seriously.

You're not alone in your tier crusade Falcons, even if we get Sonic in mid-tier, well still have bonds with our brethren, because we know what it's like down there.

Zeallyx

I would, but then I already have, I've already said somewhere I play Gay pride Falcon for teh lulz/ when I can beat my opponents with him/ when I feel like playing him seriously.

You're not alone in your tier crusade Falcons, even if we get Sonic in mid-tier, well still have bonds with our brethren, because we know what it's like down there.

Thanks man:laugh:
but please try to post more at the falcon boards sonic mainers! Let this be the start of the
Hedgefalcon alliance

I'll be posting here too from now on:)
you guys rock.

And Chis, no hard feelings right? I just thought you threated the guy in your topic a bit too harsh. No beef right:laugh: (right?)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Funny about this alliance.
There might be a tourney hosted soon enough by the guy who hosts the Smashfests that I go to. I was talking about teaming up with that **** Falcon there for doubles, lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If you happen to team up with him, call it the "Low-Tier Heroes" Roy.

I might be teaming up with a Diddy Kong player when I go to my tourney Monday.

Falcon *****, Man dittos are awesome, and I'll be sure to pick up Falcon as a secondary so I can so off my hard nipples in friendlies.

Unfortunately, I cannot go back on my pact when I said I would only go all Sonic in singles, but I'm open in doubles tourneys.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I go all Sonic all the time doubles, singles, for fun. Doesnt matter if i am up against two metaknights against myself, I am Sonic all the way. Falcon and Sonics on teams? That will be EPIC! can you say grab release into Falcon punch? See, the thought is overwhelming.

Zeallyx

No problem.
good to hear that man:)

I go all Sonic all the time doubles, singles, for fun. Doesnt matter if i am up against two metaknights against myself, I am Sonic all the way. Falcon and Sonics on teams? That will be EPIC! can you say grab release into Falcon punch? See, the thought is overwhelming.
I like the way you think..alot

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
That's pretty cool. Wario gets so screwed over by grab releases D;

Isn't that escapable if they tech the dair though?

I wanted the team name "tier queers" lol.

I really need a secondary. I go all Sonic for proper offline matches, I need a character to use against Olimar/Ice Climbers/anyone else whom my grab game doesn't work against.

Zeallyx

That's pretty cool. Wario gets so screwed over by grab releases D;

Isn't that escapable if they tech the dair though?

I wanted the team name "tier queers" lol.

I really need a secondary. I go all Sonic for proper offline matches, I need a character to use against Olimar/Ice Climbers/anyone else whom my grab game doesn't work against.
Here's my thread with all the info you need about that combo on waro:)
here:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208868

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I hate xiivi.

without steak and bjs...

what else is there...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
He's kind of right though, other than the poster, necrobumping the thread for that kind of sake was a bit unecessary...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
The last 9 pages of this thread were the most entertaining read I've had all day. Although I'm sad my Haunter priveleges got revoked... assuming I ever had any.

A-so, HedgeFalcon Alliance? Nice, but not as cool as the LucaSonic Alliance. :sonic::lucas: I don't get why people say the Shawnik Boards have a bad rep. Everyone wants to form an alliance with them.

I want to play Steak Kart Wii sometime this week...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Prolly Monday-Wednesday anytime for me.

I'm the best Baby Daisy in Florida, by the way.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL okay.

Anyway I should probably try and unlock as much as I can. We should also probably get some more peeps to see if we can get some fun going on.

Neon, two things I gotta say. Be like RickD3 and be like an outlaw, posting Kadabras and whatnot. Also go inform the Lucas' of this Mario Kart party, maybe if we get some peeps we can have a team race, Lucas boards Vs. Sonic boards. It would also be just fine if we did a FFA race and maybe some balloon battles (I hate coin battles, and I hate the Funky Stadium even more.)

Browny

Smash Hater
This is ridiculous. I cant refresh the sonic board, read all new posts and return to the index quick enough before theres another 2-3 new posts.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
If it's Lucas v Sonic boards, I might by MK Wii just for the lulz because I've got over £300 to throw around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom