• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
games on real consoles(inb4wiiisrealnogtfoitisnotsir) usually have patches and updates every so often to help balance the game,considering smash cant have any of that yet still thrives competitively(imo) is pretty sweet, though i think if more mks learned to plank then mk would be broken in alot more mu's,luckily its not a problem in our scene

we should have a girls we sexed with P.R, that would be competitive me thinks,some sly sexy pootz in this community

Cruxis

Smash Lord
games on real consoles(inb4wiiisrealnogtfoitisnotsir) usually have patches and updates every so often to help balance the game,considering smash cant have any of that yet still thrives competitively(imo) is pretty sweet, though i think if more mks learned to plank then mk would be broken in alot more mu's,luckily its not a problem in our scene

we should have a girls we sexed with P.R, that would be competitive me thinks,some sly sexy pootz in this community
that would be the smallest PR ever lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Games on good consoles :troll: don't need Patches :troll:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd probably be above some people on that PR :troll:

High five to anyone who truly gets how much of a troll this post is.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
they say that your bicep size is equal to how many girls you have/are capable of fucking

please step aside my friends

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
that would be the smallest PR ever lol
Too jokes!
I'd be #1 on that PR. Chicks get my 3rd leg. This Fri they'll get too. It'd go like this.

Man PR:

#1 Culex
#2 Patches/Joe
#3 Patches/Joe
#4 Cruxis
#5 Carter
#6 Gi
#7 Sauc3
#8 Ambrose

Pickings are scarce, Can't fill top 10. I went as far as putting OG brawlers to do my best. It'd consist of how many chicks you've chopped, whether you're single/taken, and scale of 1-10 on looks for each chick you killed.
Cybersex doesn't count in the game.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
The BBR-RC is happy to announce the new Experimental Unity Ruleset System! This new system will allow TOs that follow the Unity Ruleset to run tourneys with slight alterations, while still retaining the full benefits of a regular Unity Ruleset tourney! These tourneys will be used as a means of gathering data on the slight ruleset alternations. The Experimental Unity Ruleset System will be active until December 31st, 2011. We will then take a short break of 1-2 months to analyze all data and make any potential changes, then re-open Experimental Rulesets to everyone after a month or two.

The BBR-RC acknowledges that it is rather difficult to test out different rules when there is a universal ruleset that most tourneys use. This system would help remedy that flaw. Want to run an MK banned tourney while still using Unity Ruleset? This system would allow that! Think Norfair should be legal and want to test it out? Then this system is for you!

Procedure

1. You must PM one of the following BBR-RC members that you wish your tourney to be accepted as an Experimental Unity Ruleset: Bizkit, Chibo, Player-1, Technical Chase, or Tin Man.
2. State what rule alternation(s) you wish for your tourney to use in the PM.
3. Make sure your tourney threads & pages state that you are using an Experimental Unity Ruleset after the BBR-RC member permits your tourney to use the altered ruleset.
4. After the tourney, PM the same BBR-RC member with the results of your tourney and any information or data you have written down or remember.

Notes

- This system requires that the BBR-RC gives your tourney permission to use an Experiemental Unity Ruleset. Because of this, your ruleset alterations must have valid intentions, and you must be willing to collect data based on your ruleset alterations. The data you will be expected to collect will be in your approval PM.
- Do not alter too many rules at once. For example, there is no point in banning MK and then banning Rainbow and Brinstar at the same tourney, as that would not give us any helpful results.
- This system is not a way of dodging Unity Ruleset because you do not like one or two rules. We will be keeping track of all of the TOs and tourneys that run the rulesets. If a TO is trying to abuse the system, they will no longer be permitted to use it.

Suggested Ruleset Testing

Metaknight Banned
Brinstar and/or Rainbow Cruise Banned
2 or 1 stock matches with a different timer
5-9 stage starter lists
2 Stage Bans
Testing any of the following stages: Jungle Japes, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Green Greens, Port Town, Onett, Yoshi's Island (Melee), Luigi's Mansion, and Distant Planet
Just wanted to let ya'll know we updated the Unity ruleset.

Gichan

Smash Champion
That's going to be ridiculously hard for the PR lol. There are going to be mk-banned AND mk-allowed tournies? We gotta talk about this soon.

That's my only concern, aside from that, **** MK! WOOOO. That's definitely a step in the right direction!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Because I really have nothing else to do right now, I'm going through the Official SWF Brawl Rankings thing and seeing where we all stand.

Also yes, I am officially the worst player in our region. Number 1 in something, I guess.

Sorry if I forget people, but w/e. I'm doing this by Control+F and searching names.

Characters are according to the almight spreadsheet... which lists me as playing Yoshi/GaW, go figure.

LLOOOOOOOOOOOL Poke is on it twice. Totally listing both.

Setting up the formatting...

Place | Player | C1/C2/C3 | Points | Events
48 | Tin Man | :olimar: | 797.17 | 11
87 | Toronto Joe | :metaknight:/-/:wario: | 513.66 | 7
168 | Iliad | :marth:/-/:falco: | 236.54 | 9
187 | Sauc3 | :metaknight:/-/:samus2: | 214.94 | 7
188 | Gichan | :wario: | 214.22 | 9
194 | MeekSpeedy | :falco:/:sonic:/:metaknight: | 209.74 | 4
269 | Peachy-Desu | :peach: | 135.67 | 4
555 | HrcPoke | :marth: | 39.21 | 7
1011 | leafshadow | :rob: | 7.02 | 5
3791 | 1PokeMastr | :falco: | -7.30 | 2