• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No you're actually higher on it than me. Doing bad consistently is worse than doing bad once or twice.

And lol I'm not done, had to get off the computer before I was done. Probs be finishing it this weekend.

I'll also update it every time they update the main one, since y'know I love working with numbers and such.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No you're actually higher on it than me. Doing bad consistently is worse than doing bad once or twice.
Holy ****, I am?

This can only mean one thing: I've been getting a ****load of byes somehow.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nope.

Just I've been consistently placing last for a while.

I should actually move up when it gets recalculated for Sept. 1st.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sorry for the delay on the Pr update. As it was, I waited till last tournament to see if any changes were going to be made, but due to no impact, aside from poke's performance, it will remain the same. I've worked everyday since the tourney lool, sorry. It will be done though, I've already told Michelle about it.

I'l also be updating Da Hype, I know most don't care, but whatever why not lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i should get an interview

itd be the greatest interview ever

also no more loafting on the mugshots guys, Gi/tin/someone important please bring a camera to the next few tourneys and get a mugshot of each player, or the player can take the mugshot themselves and put it up

forreal we gotta do this

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm not important but i always bring a camera to tourneys and can easily send pics to anyone immportant :p

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok guys, FINALLY UPDATED!!. Thank you for your patience, please know I understand the feeling of wanting to see your name on that list, especially when working your *** off for it. The next update will be done around after Tin's next tournament

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309431

Once again, sorry. And the next day off I have I'll be updating Da Hype, including posting vids of PR members.

Oh yeah, in case you do not know, there will be a tournament in Oakville that will have some impact on PR: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308321

Hope to see you there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just keep in mind that Hype is still seeded really high at tournaments if he comes. And he attended SiD3, so if he does show up to SiD4, places well again, and wants to be put back on the PR, he'll have a high *** placing again.

Any other mistakes with anyone? Mr. L, MK third is ok? Meek, your characters correct?

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
MK at third is okay for now. In the next few tournaments that will be changed though :D

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
MK will be replaced by potentially a couple other characters, so yes, no MK

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Pharaoh, don't worry, Michelle has an amazing idea for it. I hope I told you about it. What we need to get it down right now is a camera, good quality one, and a black binder and Michelle will photoshop the names into it. We also need to be standing in front of a white wall.

Gichan

Smash Champion
No no, it's 7th, correction will be made soon. but Iliad DID to amazing at the oakville tourney, he might get that spot over you if you don't go on the 17th and defend it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd pull a "but there were like 12 people there".

Then I remembered that most of the people who were there are actually good.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'd like to clear this up.
I main Falco and Marth.
You see me use everyone but Marth, though, my Marth does generally better than my Falco.

Top Bottom