• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Tin Man

Smash Hero
well the $$ is def a big motivation but i play for competition over anything

i care moreso about skill than PR position which imo is fair,like id take alot more pride in making NY/NJ top 10 for example

also ian wit dem scene *****es i digg
No fair, 2 regions in one. If Quebec Merged with Ontario, I say that'd make for one uber legit PR. A region that has a beastly PR without requiring the entire state is southern California's PR.

DEHF, Tyrant, Rich Brown, Mike Haze, Havok, and DSF would more than likely win GTA tourneys without dropping a game. Thats a fking scary PR.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
No fair, 2 regions in one. If Quebec Merged with Ontario, I say that'd make for one uber legit PR. A region that has a beastly PR without requiring the entire state is southern California's PR.

DEHF, Tyrant, Rich Brown, Mike Haze, Havok, and DSF would more than likely win GTA tourneys without dropping a game. Thats a fking scary PR.
Well, I would say holy and ally (cause holy is 100% part of our scene) would take games off em.

But to be fair...
NY/NJ
are friggin beast......

Patches

Smash Master
They gotta look like this bro:

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=610

The Hammer ain't got many :(.

Send whatever scene broad you got and I'll work with it haha.
I'll keep my eyes open, my friend. I have new scene chicks adding me on facebook every day. Once I get one near Hamilton, I'll be like " *****, go make Culex a sammich. "

they all have the same ****ing hair!
And they're ****ing sexy as hell. <3

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I'll keep my eyes open, my friend. I have new scene chicks adding me on facebook every day. Once I get one near Hamilton, I'll be like " *****, go make Culex a sammich. "

And they're ****ing sexy as hell. <3
You can have my PR spot and 5$ if they make me that sammich.

Agreed <3.

.decoy

Smash Ace
man all you have to do to land girls like that is go down to hot topic and buy yourself some teen angst

Gichan

Smash Champion
yyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

So far confirmed for mother****ing COT5: joe, Patches, Gichan, ambrose. DAAAYUUMMM. Damn those tickets are cheap. Soooo ****ing down for that *****!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
in a dilema atm,will be freed up later at night hit me up my d00d

COT5 hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Patches

Smash Master
yyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

So far confirmed for mother****ing COT5: joe, Patches, Gichan, ambrose. DAAAYUUMMM. Damn those tickets are cheap. Soooo ****ing down for that *****!
Fishy is coming as well. He's got his ticket. We gotta train him well. He's picked up Wario, so hit him up at the tourney mang.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It would have to Be Quebec and Ontario. Like I said, only King Kong and Googs are from MTL, and Ottawa would be pissed if we excluded them.

And Hype's right. Has anyone from GTA ever played Stroumbert?

.decoy

Smash Ace
It would have to Be Quebec and Ontario. Like I said, only King Kong and Googs are from MTL, and Ottawa would be pissed if we excluded them.

And Hype's right. Has anyone from GTA ever played Stroumbert?
doc and i are probably the only ones to have played him i think...depending on whether or not he was around back in the BISB days (cex didn't you hit one of those?)

but anyway hes good, high on their pr.
mad fsmash mindgames. ask swordgard right - its like you're recovering and then YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY hahaaaha

swordgard

Smash Hero
doc and i are probably the only ones to have played him i think...depending on whether or not he was around back in the BISB days (cex didn't you hit one of those?)

but anyway hes good, high on their pr.
mad fsmash mindgames. ask swordgard right - its like you're recovering and then YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY hahaaaha
lol I remember when he hit doc just by charging fsmash in front of him. So funny.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I went to FFYF2 actually...and somehow got 9th. I still don't get it; I had no business ever being top 10 in a tourney that big...easy-mode Snake ftw I guess ^^.

I don't remember playing Stroumbert though. Only people I remember from my pool are Joel and I think Linkshot. In bracket I only remember beating Elef and losing to Vwins and Fornaxx (and barely lost to both XD). Other than that I don't remember anything about that tourney...except that was the first time I beat Ally's Falcon : D

Top Bottom