• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh who won between rbm and geno? lolx. sucked i had to go and miss it.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I lost 2-3. Really close. But I dropped too many grabs in the end.

Looking back on yesterday Mashi, your spacing was really on point.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
thanks lolx. ggs. after you low % chain grab me to death i was worried about getting to close. getting better though. HM lolx.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Someone quit at work today because he thought I was mean, so my day's been interesting

Side note: am I really that mean?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Who was in charge of the results thread for yesterday?

There's like a bunch of stores now showcasing the flyers H4X made :D new peeps hopefully!

Oh and Shoutouts for yesterday:
Unknown had the the bravest Link in the world
Mashi: Thanks for putting me in losers bracket again <3
D 1AOS: Great matches, I would love to play you more
H4x: Stop talking to me while we play!
RBM: Congrats on 3rd!

I'm pretty sure we could use Tower Games to host fests on the opposite sundays of our bi-weeklys, anyone interested in that? Giving everyone more playtime vs each other in a tourney situation could really help us develop an actual smash community. Personally, I think helping to get others into the game while developing their competitive mindset can only help us all.

Anyone who plays Wifi PM me so I can Add you :D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i sent the brackets and stuff to don as he requested lolx. i'm down for smashfests on sundays. i think we play every tournament. haha. i'll try and see if we can get separated next time.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
i sent the brackets and stuff to don as he requested lolx. i'm down for smashfests on sundays. i think we play every tournament. haha. i'll try and see if we can get separated next time.
I mean I'd rather just send you to the losers bracket :D

But yeah I think we've played in round 2 or 3 in almost every tourney haha

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Also...
MM #2 RBM vs Zo!!! :laugh:
this

Someone quit at work today because he thought I was mean, so my day's been interesting

Side note: am I really that mean?
if we did teams i wanted to be team get mean lol

Why's it matter? Haha being too nice is the issue.

I'm at the mall till 9 today, thursday 3-9, and sat 9am-4pm
is the AAM girl working?

H4x: Stop talking to me while we play!
just getting in your head dawg. get headphones, no johns

Genosync

Smash Cadet
slash: I play on wifail all the time, but it's best to hit me up on aib or AIM if you want. I mostly do dubs though

and hax, that woulda been pretty funny and I might have been yelling it the whole time we played

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
is rbm vs zo going to happen? need confirmations lol. i think we should try and fit teams in the next tourney.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I liked taunting during tourney, so pro. I see why Reflex does it all the time now.

Also loved jamming out to m-flo during my matches.

D0N

Smash Ace
RESULTS THREAD

Check a post by me in the first page of the PR thread for all ToD results

Also, D1AOS suggested a pretty good idea. In short, all tourney matches starting next time will be recorded and he will upload them to a youtube channel just for our brawl vids (vid quality). With this:

1. People can see what happened at a tournament they did not attend.

2. Players can look back on their matches and analyze their mistakes, which could in turn make them better players.

In order for this to work, we need people to bring SD cards with the unlimited replay codes on them. I think this idea will work best if just D1AOS and Mashi hold on to 2 SD cards each since they are most likely to attend and we usually have 3-4 setups. I dont know how many SD cards we already have or if we need any from anyone yet, but post up about SD cards anyway.

Mashi let me know if you are ok with playing the role I suggested.

Top Bottom