• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

D0N

Smash Ace
I dont have a place for people to come to Im looking for somewhere to go.

Randy McRanderson

Smash Rookie
Mashi you play too reckless and unsafe with Marth, try to walk and space your attacks better. Also try waiting at safe distances in between attacks to allow yourself to react to your opponent and punish them.

That's just from what I saw personally of your GF set with Don

Oh and D1AOS I don't know much about using Sonic but while edge guarding DK it's best for you not to grab the ledge, because your then giving him a free pass back on stage since your aerials have a bit of start up time on them. I would suggest after knocking him offstage that you judge your distances and then jump off to hit him with a bair

/Random entrance
Mashi is 100x better than you, you're mad badical imotbh. MM for $100/stock?

D0N

Smash Ace
Ok. pm me an address and a number... or just post it up if its a fest. Its up to you if you are comfortable putting info like that out there

kid_in_da_hat

Smash Rookie
742 Driskill court. 288-0576. doesnt really bother me. just bring a set up don't own a wii =P

i would prefer that ppl call 1st

D0N

Smash Ace
Zo I need the city too but ill be calling when im on my way anyway. Probobly before I check the boards again.

D0N

Smash Ace
So when I went there today, they said you can just call to register and avoid the late reg fee... If I didn't live nearby I'd be :mad:

Arcadia Evolutions
12368 Warwick Blvd Ste 105
Newport News, VA 23606
757-310-6274

Just call and then once your name is on the list you only pay 10$ IF you go.

Also, for anyone interested

http://www.nekocon.com/

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I'll be at Lynhaven mall forthe last day today until 6 so come play on a REAL TV.

I may or may not be in full Falco attire, guess you'll have to come find out :D

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
You're not black though so you cant be falco. :V

Thats what always confused me, you're a falco main that isn't black. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Wish I could go to Neko but is going to be a busy weekend for me. :(

Sunday is looking ok for now so I will probably show up. Might throw Ike out for fun... Maybe

D0N

Smash Ace
I should be there saturday. I'll probly wear my hat or something so you'll see me if I go. Also, If there are any games on Wednesday (1 person or more), let me know

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
So when I went there today, they said you can just call to register and avoid the late reg fee... If I didn't live nearby I'd be :mad:

Arcadia Evolutions
12368 Warwick Blvd Ste 105
Newport News, VA 23606
757-310-6274

Just call and then once your name is on the list you only pay 10$ IF you go.

Also, for anyone interested

http://www.nekocon.com/
So there's no late registration fee provided that I call?

Carlos, can you pick me up for it? I'll go ahead and register if you can. :)
Depends on where I'm picking you up from.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea they told me as long as you call you are ok. Seems slightly disorganized so if they say otherwise... thats what I was told. I didn't pay anything yet myself.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
Me depending on when/where
lolx i didn't get a chance to get on boards yesterday again sorry. don you don't have my #? also i live just a little over an hour from NN lolx. doubt you'd wanna travel so far.

Top Bottom