• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Just called, told them I was interested in the brawl tournament and gave them my name. Asked about the fee and it was $10. So all is good.

Also yeah RBM, I don't mind bringing you with me.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
So my wii finally died :(

I think I may buy the red one that comes out tomorrow...I mean I haven't owned my own wii since '08 and now they have a red one comin out the day after mine dies?! TIS DESTINY!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Should get black, so then at least your falco is somewhat black, at least in spirit

I have a dead wii too but it's only the reader so I can prob mod it to run off HDD instead

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Since no one is going to bump this, GGS EVERYONE.

And Carlos, can you pick up Dark Flame (Imma change this name if it kills me) from ODU? I don't wanna risk getting caught by my parents.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
results and bracket will be posted as soon as i get home. good **** sova. lolx.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I don't know what happened for all these people to come out today, but I'd like to see more tournies like that. :) Actual activity is nice.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Not many replays at all were saved today, lets try to change that next time. :p

Anyway, here is the youtube page where I will be uploading videos to...

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoVAToD

All of the replays that were saved have been uploaded, there were only 5.

Edit: Come to think of it, some of the replays were probably saved directly to the Wiis instead of to SD cards. I'll have to check that next tourney.

CpE_Wahoo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Hi Score is running a tournament tonight. It's not one run by me or my brother, so I can't tell you how legit it is, but the prizes are pretty nasty, so if you got time check it out. I just found out about it just now, so sorry for the late notice.

It's at the Golden Corral on Volvo/Battlefield. $10 entry fee (includes a chicken dinner). 1st Place gets a 32" flat screen TV, 2nd Place gets a Wii, and 3rd place gets a $100 giftcard to Gamestop.

http://www.hiscoregaming.com/

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Hi Score is running a tournament tonight. It's not one run by me or my brother, so I can't tell you how legit it is, but the prizes are pretty nasty, so if you got time check it out. I just found out about it just now, so sorry for the late notice.

It's at the Golden Corral on Volvo/Battlefield. $10 entry fee (includes a chicken dinner). 1st Place gets a 32" flat screen TV, 2nd Place gets a Wii, and 3rd place gets a $100 giftcard to Gamestop.

http://www.hiscoregaming.com/
Thank you so much...I just earned myself my very own black Nintendo Wii...I finally own a Nintendo Wii!!!

Famous

Smash Champion
Im rusty....I ONLY GET TO PLAY AT TOURNIES, IN ACTUAL TOURNY MATCHES... I'm always busy with work nowadays....

Also, this tournie didnt have sets, 1 game determined the winner AND all matches had to be played on FD...I could have just went D3 against DON but my choice was wavered when DON gave me the Luigi Plushie...I was going to win but started choking...So I'm now 2-1 with Don in tourney D:. I played Pitzer first round and went GaW...Was doing good until I sd'ed and making technical errors. Lol, my controller stopped working out of nowhere and had to borrow Zo's....

The funny thing about all this is that, this tourney was announced last minute and it had the BIGGEST tournout out of all the tournies we've had so far...

D0N

Smash Ace
Famous you are better off against me as Luigi, FD or not. You probobly would have been better off against Pitzer with Luigi too imo. And you had my wii for awhile and went to a tourney while you had it so no johns. I wouldn't count this tourney for much anyway because of the FD only/1 match rule. If you think about the match we had, first stock I SD'd @ about 70-80% and second stock I made a dumb mistake with my up b that made for an obvious, easy up-b punish that anybody could see coming at about 70-80%. If I would have lost, I could have had all kinds of johns.

Congratz to Pitzer (I thought you were on the easy side at first so disregard my blessed bracket comment lol) and D1AOS. And me.

I lost to Slash round 1 and then D1AOS in losers finals in close games.

LiNKoMAC

Smash Rookie
Tourney was a bit confusing, but all in all
good sh*t everyone! Definitely need more experience in diverse match-ups ...d*mn MK... D:

KUDOS D1AOS! Enjoy your wii

ps, new account... 1 post, bleh...

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Tourney was a bit confusing, but all in all
good **** everyone! Definitely need more experience in diverse match-ups ...**** MK... D:

KUDOS D1AOS! Enjoy your wii
:):):):):):):):):):):):) Glad to see you come out though, if you want I can help you in match-ups. I also can point out some good fox tips, just hit me up whenever you get a chance

Top Bottom