• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

D0N

Smash Ace
Sorry bro, usually I'll drive out to Woodbridge but not this time. I got too much going on and I probably just won't want to play. Maybe if someone else drives I'll go anyway... Maybe but probobly not.

That offer is great though so I'm hoping someone will go.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I think Bolt's thing is close enough that I would drive, but I can't do this weekend. Sorry :( maybe if there's something somewhere decently close the last weekend of the month I will go... We do have our local that weekend though but I'll be free Saturday.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
alright, I just can't do this sunday since i'll be unpacking and doing stuff before school starts again on monday, hopefully if there's not enough interest this sunday, it could be postponed for the week after

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
from doom: sorry for the late notice, but i would really like to have a tournament this sunday. hopefully you all can make it out. thanks.

D0N

Smash Ace
Not going. Thought it would be next weekend... but I was kinda not sure abot next weekend anyway.

Either way, by having one tomorrow you are kinda throwing off the every other weekend deal even if last weekend didn't work out. It would be better to wait imo. Just go to Bolts tourney, the drive isn't that bad with a group and EE offered a nice free Pound entry deal. I went there and back in the same day once.

Well I guess I should ask if there will be one next weekend first... there should be

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
The tournament should be held off until next weekend to stay consistent with the bi-weekly setup imo.

I won't be able to make it to Bolt's tourney today, things didn't go as planned. I guess I'll go ahead and purchase that entry to Pound V.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I support a tourney/fest tomorrow as long as there's still an actual tourney next week

If someone's down to drive I'm down to go to Bolts tourney tho :D

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yo if you guys can make a fest happen I'll try to go today <3 if not we could try a mini tourney what not. I need to brawl people -_-

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Pitzer: I'll toss wifi at you sometime this week if you im me. I havent played since last weekend.

Also agreed on the next weekend for tournament thing. I'll be there. My Kirby and Charizard demand friendlies!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Totally going to try to play you some point this week, I know my mk still needs a lot of work in that ditto, if you're willing to help.

kid_in_da_hat

Smash Rookie
From doom. "if there is no tourney tomorrow then there will be a fest, but i will still be there."

Famous

Smash Champion
If somethings going down tomorrow, let me know by 11am o.o...Alex, come scoop me if there is something going down

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Who from sova is entering melee at pound 5? (other than ether)
I'm planning to attend both melee and brawl singles events, I really wish we could have melee tournaments along with our brawl ones as side events, but yeah, I hope I could get some melee friendlies in soon, I just don't have transportation atm :(

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo everyone! how are all you guys doing?

so hears my story! on december 17th i fell 12 feet through a skylight onto my head, fracturing it and making my brain bleed. i ended up in the hospital untill christmas, only remembering like 4 days. the hospital isnt a fun place. i got home and started my recovery (lots of pain meds). paige and i decided to head out to tower to see everyone on the 2nd, when we got in a car accident on the way. i ended up back in the hospital for another 3 days. ive been back at my moms house since then. i wanna thank everyone for worrying about me and visiting me, even if i couldnt remember any of it. im lucky to have such good friends! if anyone wants to come practice, please call me or hit me up. my accidents caused me to forget a lot of things, and i need to make sure i dont suck at smash now.:bee: also, ill be at this sundays tourney!

ToD 13!

thank you guys so much! i <3 SoVA!

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
@ Rusty, I'm glad to hear you're okay man :)! you had me worried there
@ Gaia X, do you think you could make it to this weekend's tournament? I should be coming to this one
@ pitzer, let's just hope you do lol

D0N

Smash Ace
Good to hear from ya! I guess ill show up now. Just gotta go text famous and...

And good stuff with the new rankings! At this point I think D1AOS has earned first if not 2nd, so next time I'm thinking the PR will have big changes.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You right on that, I'll have to come out more. sorry for the inactivity but my hands are tied. Can't promise I'll be at every ToD, but i'll try to come to some. Oh and D0N what are the ride plans for Pound 5?

Top Bottom