• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpicFear

Smash Cadet
hmmm. i think in the marth-falco matchup it's prolly brad 9-1 if not 10-0. Mark just bricks on marth....

Fox dittos should be sweet though and we all know falco-spacie it's pretty much just mark all the way. haha

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
hmmm. i think in the marth-falco matchup it's prolly brad 9-1 if not 10-0. Mark just bricks on marth....

Fox dittos should be sweet though and we all know falco-spacie it's pretty much just mark all the way. haha
this may or may not be 100 percent false.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Except I got ***** so much harder in Fox dittos than I did in Falco dittos. At any rate hopefully Mark does better against my Marth and hopefully I do better against his fox lol. Training shall be good.

I should be available to play during the day Wednesday or Thursday of the week before WB. And I guess Friday later on.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
so the wb library has been hosting brawl tournaments (lol). My friends and I went to the last two. James took 1st at the last one and 2nd at this one, so he won $30 and $20. I took 1st at this one, so i won $30. His little brother came in third at this one, so he made $10. The library also paid $100 to the person with the most points throughout the four tournaments, which ended up being james. We walked out of there with $190 more than we came in with.

I promptly spent my portion of the winnings on a fedora and a pair of shades, which i will be wearing on June 13.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Are you guys all fans of w/e anime your supposed to be named after?

Or is it just junglefever and stratford

Stratford

Smash Champion
We actually just do this to piss off BJ. But Kwnt's a fan too.

Kwnt... show yourself... You're supposed to provide the tea and pastries...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's like all mixed in with the episodes from season one. so it hink in a couple weeks

yeah it blows.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I still don't have the full scouting report, but preliminarily I'm thinking *censored* would be a good choice for MarkLoo because he has CAMbos...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I can concur with such a statement.

Strat this list shou ld probably be discussed in private

Top Bottom