• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
2 to go for the tournament.
count me in. =)
Sick, I'm in.
http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1077

..By the way, I'm choosing 4 other people besides me to represent my clan in this tournament. PM me or post here if you are available for the tournament. By the way, no, you don't have to use Wolf in every match.
There's one more spot, since reaper took the second.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
i gave up on the wolf teaching facility because im going to go for a bigger goal... an every character teaching facility.
so, can i join? i can make sigs for the team, if you want.

1) Your request to join. - I WANT TO JOIN?
2) Why you would like to join - i need to better my wolf skills, i lost mah groove.
3) List your contacts, like AIM, MSN, Skype, etc. - Aim: Yugiboy479

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
i gave up on the wolf teaching facility because im going to go for a bigger goal... an every character teaching facility.
so, can i join? i can make sigs for the team, if you want.

1) Your request to join. - I WANT TO JOIN?
2) Why you would like to join - i need to better my wolf skills, i lost mah groove.
3) List your contacts, like AIM, MSN, Skype, etc. - Aim: Yugiboy479
Sure. If you're bad with Wolf, check out my basics video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CkOfPnA-R00

I put you on the first post.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
well, im definately better than your average player, thats for sure.
i don't think i need to see the video, though.
i happen to have already made an advanced technique video for wolf.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CRr480fUoU
Sorry dude I just noticed that the tourney goes on for 3 months so I cant be a part of it.
http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1077

..By the way, I'm choosing 4 other people besides me to represent my clan in this tournament. PM me or post here if you are available for the tournament. By the way, no, you don't have to use Wolf in every match.
count me in. =)
Sick, I'm in.
Would you like to be a representative in this tourney? One spot left. There can still be substitutes incase someone doesn't show.

Relhots

Smash Lord
No playstyle can 'cripple' another player... it just depends on speed and skill.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
so, am i better than biggie or not? i beat him 4-1, or something along those lines.
i don't believe i am better than him, though.
BTW, we should have some sort of a inactivity policy. if we get 25 members, and half of them never post again, and the other majority of the people post once a week with no productivity, then we will never get any posts for any discussion.

wolfs f-smash, how often should it be used? when should it be used?

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
wolfs f-smash, how often should it be used? when should it be used?
In my opinion the F-Smash is good for wen the opponent makes a mistake. Its not usually a good idea to use it when they can easily block the attack or dodge as you will probably be punished for it. It has huge range so it can be decent for spacing.

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
i agree with you,ghost07

well biggie just banned me.:laugh:

and please just call me gHosT.

edit* Well thats it for me guys, I had some fun with some of you but its time for me to leave.:ohwell: I hope you guys continue to enjoy this clan and keep it going. You guys can choose to remove my name from the list or not... I dont really care. Take care all of you.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Whoa, WHAT.

Ghost, surely you... You jest. You are one of the few people here. I... Don't leave.

Biggie, I'm getting a bit fed up with you. If the fact he was banned made him leave, and even if not, I am so TIRED of you abusing your stupid powers on the chatbox.

Do I do that, a lot?

Does Chaos do that?

No. Why should you?

I cannot BELIEVE you are the SWS leader. This is internet tyranny.

§witch

Smash Lord

edit* Well thats it for me guys, I had some fun with some of you but its time for me to leave.:ohwell: I hope you guys continue to enjoy this clan and keep it going. You guys can choose to remove my name from the list or not... I dont really care. Take care all of you.
Nah gHost, you can't leave just because of Biggie, stay.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord

I have no idea whats going on but it sounds unfair.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Whoa, WHAT.

Ghost, surely you... You jest. You are one of the few people here. I... Don't leave.

Biggie, I'm getting a bit fed up with you. If the fact he was banned made him leave, and even if not, I am so TIRED of you abusing your stupid powers on the chatbox.

Do I do that, a lot?

Does Chaos do that?

No. Why should you?

it's not my fault he wasbeing an annoying idiot. I didn't ban him completely, he's just showing more stupidity.

I didn't ban you forever. I banned oyu for being annoying, for one hour. I do that Pat all the time and he doesn't leave. Relhots too. But hey, if you want to leave for your stupid reasons, be my guest.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
...mutiny! lol

he IS right biggie, power has gone to your head

Whoa, WHAT.

Do I do that, a lot?

Does Chaos do that?

No. Why should you?

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
You got to be kidding right. Just cause I have an different opinion somebody has to act like a fu**ing baby. If you would take his side, something is very wrong...I didn’t even want to come to this thread, but reading these comments and making it seem as if I done something wrong?!?

Okay, Okay you win, I’m stupid for having an opinion and I suck cause I spam on Wi-Fi(complaining about Mario’s fireballs….come on?!?). I cant believe you we're complaining about spamming when you foward smashed with fox repeatedly across the stage.:dizzy: not my fault you cant do anything about it. What a joke, I cant even take some of you seriously who complain about losing wi-fi matches. Maybe you would be better at this game if you played someone good offline.

Good day sirs.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You got to be kidding right. Just cause I have an different opinion somebody has to act like a fu**ing baby. If you would take his side, something is very wrong...I didn’t even want to come to this thread, but reading these comments and making it seem as if I done something wrong?!?

Okay, Okay you win, I’m stupid for having an opinion and I suck cause I spam on Wi-Fi(complaining about Mario’s fireballs….come on?!?). I cant believe you we're complaining about spamming when you foward smashed with fox repeatedly across the stage.:dizzy: not my fault you cant do anything about it. What a joke, I cant even take some of you seriously who complain about losing wi-fi matches. Maybe you would be better at this game if you played someone good offline.

Good day sirs.
All you do is connect tilts and airs with fireballs. But hey, if you think I'm a whiney loser for complaining about lag, when you leave because of such a simple thing, go ahead. I don't recall you ever contributing to the clan, especially when you said you would make a game with that illegal game making software of yours.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
All you do is connect tilts and airs with fireballs. But hey, if you think I'm a whiney loser for complaining about lag, when you leave because of such a simple thing, go ahead. I don't recall you ever contributing to the clan, especially when you said you would make a game with that illegal game making software of yours.
Wait so are we a friendly clan that invites anybody whos willing to learn or one that kicks out the weak and tries to only win. I dont think he should be kicked out for just spamming on the wifi but then again I dunno what happened. If he insulted you and stuff you have a right to be angry at him but not abuse your leader powers cuz thats like a monarchy where the king has absolute power and crushes any who question him. Even if you dont like him it doesnt mean you should kick him as it gets more members after you questioning your leadership.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Wait so are we a friendly clan that invites anybody whos willing to learn or one that kicks out the weak and tries to only win. I dont think he should be kicked out for just spamming on the wifi but then again I dunno what happened. If he insulted you and stuff you have a right to be angry at him but not abuse your leader powers cuz thats like a monarchy where the king has absolute power and crushes any who question him. Even if you dont like him it doesnt mean you should kick him as it gets more members after you questioning your leadership.
When did I say he can't be a member? Anyone is welcome, even my greatest enemies. He's just trying to catch attention. If he leaves, it's his decision. I can't stop him.

Top Bottom