• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Starfox triangle

True Fool

Smash Ace
Although I'm satisfied with the roster as a whole, I think I would have preferred Krystal over Falco. Though with Krystal instead of Falco, I think it would attract too much furry-orgy-nasty-garbage.

Ganon should **** Link, Zelda can molest Toon Link. Mario and all of his strange friends can make a sight to destroy the eyes. Ike and Marth can be homosexual. Lucas and Ness as well. Meta and Kirby will make out while Dedede watches. And the Pokemon can all go do their disgusting thing. The rest of the cast will get by on what's left. That way no one will notice all of the furries in smash.

I am genuinely sorry if this offends you. If I get suspended, well, I can't say I didn't deserve it x(

Top Bottom