• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SV Crew Presents "SV TWISTED" a Melee Tournament

Jar'd

Smash Ace
There is a small chance I can go to this. I still would need to figure out a way to get down there though, cause I doubt my parents are going to drive me down to SV. :( I really wanna come though. Melee is too fun.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snaps! dude this tourney is looking good! from what i'm seeing, we might have to use my dad's studio. but i'm still not sure. if the list goes up to 25, then we'll relocate to my dad's studio which will have a lot more room, and it's right next to mcdonalds so everyone can have food lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
How much does the studio cost?

p.s. You should make the entry fee more simple. Just have a separate fee for venue, singles, and teams. Don't put like, a 10 (5 venue + 5 singles) and 15 per team doubles price. It's just... eghh

p.s. Twist, I'm pretty sure coreygames isn't going. He's in West Virginia, son.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so people riding with tucson is. . .

myself
coop
tag
forward
jatfour
azenith
tai?
kosuke
jar'd?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I want to go......can someone in Tucson want to give me a ride? There will be gas money involved if you need it

d( ಠ‿ಠd)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
"if you need it" hahaha. Nobody turns down gas money. People will just secretly think you're a douche if you don't give them any. My car will most likely reach its passenger limit, but you should be able to convince the Oracle crew to give you a ride.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
i can give you a ride, the only thing is were gonna have to come get you a little early due to the distance you are from us unless you can get a ride to central tucson?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't think I can go.

I'm in Cali right now, and two days after I get back, I'm going to Louisiana.

I don't think my mom wants me leaving town that many times in a short amount of time.

Sorry, guys.

AXE 09

Smash Master
tai how dare you!!!! ah darn it, i wanna smash lol.

i hope everyone's ready for this!!! this is gonna be freakin awesome haha. can't wait

Top Bottom