• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SV Crew Presents "SV TWISTED" a Melee Tournament

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
So it appears that the people that will be driving up there with me are Chris (GG7), Sean (Forward), Philippe (Azenith), and James (JAMES). About how many setups are there counted at the moment?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
were looking at about 25 atm as long as all of you guys actually come it'll be great!... also it may be at the dojo... and if that's the case... PLEASE BRING CLEAN SOCKS........by request of Axe, Myself, and crew!...thanks again!

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
YES!!! clean socks please and thanks, if its that many people it has to be at the dojo.

FIRST PAGE IS UPDATED.
Uh we only have 2 set ups accounted for atm, and they're both mine, I think Jeff said something about a GC and a TV.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I think we have tons of vcr and recording equipment.. we need the tv's and set up....so cube and tv's would be cool for those willling to bring them

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
ill bring one vcr, and not the one that randomly cuts out on you like at the end of a very epic crew battle

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can bring 2 complete setups

also, it says doubles are 15$ a team, is that 7.50 a teammate or 5 a teammate with 5$ venue fee, and is the venue fee negated if youre doing the singles also?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Whats a venue?

I can bring a cube + Melee

Can my bro come? he has money

And why did this tourney have to be right after report cards came out!?

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
yeah i can bring 2 complete setups

also, it says doubles are 15$ a team, is that 7.50 a teammate or 5 a teammate with 5$ venue fee, and is the venue fee negated if youre doing the singles also?
its 7.50 a person. Theres only one venue fee so yea, its negated.

Whats a venue?

I can bring a cube + Melee

Can my bro come? he has money

And why did this tourney have to be right after report cards came out!?
He can come.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Tucson vs SV crews?
Money matches?
3 on 3 tourney?

Let's get crunk! Just tossing some ideas around
HECK YEAH MAN!!!! i'm totally up for that lol. all 3 of them, although i've never done a 3 on 3 tourney. i don't even know what that is :/

as far as the location for this tourney goes, it will be located at my dad's Dojo, which just so happens to be litterally right next door to McDonalds, so there should be plenty of food for everyone lol. one thing for everyone: my dad wants no shoes on the mats, so as stated before, please BRING CLEAN SOCKS! that would be much appreciated lol. i will bring a cube, copy of melee, and a TV. i'll get the address to the place asap.

AXE 09

Smash Master

Address: 3518 B Canyon De Flores, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

Joe, please put this on the front page lol

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
people another melee/ brawl tourny on arizona?

tucson or sierra vista?

i am from mexico but i can go to USA to AZ tourneys :)

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so i was reading the first page and it doesnt really say what time everything start at haha, so whats the verdict of sign up starting time?

edit: so the tucson crew will bring 2 complete setups and a vcr.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snap, my bad. my dad's dojo won't be free until 12, so NOON is when sign ups will start^^

JOE be sure to put the time it starts on the front page too

can't wait to see everyone!!!! the day's almost here!!!! only like 2 more days lol

oh and Deap, you should come to Sierra Vista whenever you can to play some melee, we all are willing to play new people anytime =) you should come to this tourney if you can, too

AXE 09

Smash Master
ok everyone from Tucson, Phoenis whomever is coming..

Vman speaking:

The address is on the first page. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BE ON TIME SO WE CAN HOST A WELL ORGANIZED/TIMED tournament. Please do not worry about food (Mcdonalds is right next to the location. Clean socks/ BYOC, the usual rules.. you all know the drill.. I will try and have a Halo setup or maybe guitar hero to satisfy other tastes out there but there will be no promises..

So please make sure EVERYONE is on time and hope to see ALL OF YOU WHO SAID YOU'D COME ACTUALLY SHOW!..

Top Bottom