• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Can't believe I won this.

Anyway shoutouts;

Virg - Thanks for hosting this and letting me win. I'm so greatful. When do I receive my prize?

San - Nice Ike dude. When we played, I nearly won but the lag was pretty immense. So knowing that you will be bringing lag to people, I let you win. Cuz I knew you would get to the grand final. I knew it!

G-Reg - our matches were amazingly close. Remember when I did my utilt??? Yeah that mutha****a hit you like 10times son. I knew you would lose to a some spammy scrub in the tourney if I didn't let you win, so I let you win so you could have an easy path to the GF. ggs son, ggs.

Burntsocks - LOL REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID I WAS **** AND THAT I WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE VS YOU.... THEN I BEAT YOU LOLOLOLOLOL. WIFI SON. W-I-F-I.

SaltyCracka - Haha what a funny name.

All the other C.Falcon mainers in this - Unlucky guys, sorry that I had to prove once again I'm the best C.Falcon mainer in the world, hell maybe best player in the world. Ya never know!

Well good tourney ggs everyone!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
san is like a ghost, someone call his parents and police about a missing persons. last date we made he was a no show, can i just win this and everyone is happy? im sure san wont care, he'd be online if he did..... or give us both a split or something, this is just out of control and i want my premium membership + maybe more

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right. Willz, you are not winner anymore and the world is a better place.

I'll talk to the admins about the prizes and premium memberships as well as a few other things. I'll also make a bigger post about it, but just wanted to clear things up first.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
San just made a post in the Ike general discussion-- he's not dead anymore, lol. I posted telling him he needs to finish out the tourney. We'll see what happens. He's been busy over the holidays and hasn't played in like a month, but I think he mentioned hooking up and playing again because his friends are going back to college before he is. Not 110% sure though-- I'm going off like a 2-line post.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My bad everyone. I had finals, then I was wiped out and wanted to enjoy my winter break.
I played G-reg in two sets.
I won both sets. Nice matches. Now I see why other Ikes hated when I used jiggs XD.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
<:^O

Well, I'll get the admins to give you guys your premiums and whatnot. Unfortunately, staffing has become a hassle at the moment :(

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I can wait many times the amount of time I made you wait =)

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
1st san:ike:

2nd G-Reg:jigglypuff:

3rd: Kimchi:ike:

4th: Ray Kalm:ganondorf:

5th: Pink Fresh:lucas:, AfroTwist:link2:

7th: Hardgainer08:mario2:, Galeon:lucas:

9th: Xyro:samus2:, KingKong:bowser2:, Shaky:ness2:, VaNz:jigglypuff:

13th: Kirin:link2:, Kirk:ike:, PentaSalia:ike:, TheCubeStud:mario2:

17th: vato_break:mario2:, IsmaR:samus2:, Ijosh:ganondorf:, Ich_Bin_Awesome:link2:, Liquid Gen:bowser2:, Willz:falcon:, Legan:link2:, Hadesblades:yoshi2:

25th: burntsocks:yoshi2:, Delta-cod:yoshi2:, Ritch:link2:, Jiggernaut:jigglypuff:, Stingers:falcon:, Yosh:yoshi2:, Red-Blue:falcon:, DLA:ganondorf:

33rd: BO X7:mario2:, CheeseOnAStick:ness2:, Vex Kasrani:bowser2:, ShinTwist:link2:, HeyTallMan:lucas:, SaltyCracka, Acedude55:falcon:, AvariceX:ness2:, Metatitan:jigglypuff:, Successor_of_Raphael:zelda:, Noraa:lucas:, Mr. Eh:zelda:, Darkmusician:zelda:, Smash G 0 D:samus2:, The Brettster:ike:, AzNFinesse:zelda:

49th: Kanzaki:mario2:, calv:bowser2:, Sade:lucas:, Phiddlesticks:bowser2:, Serris:samus2:, Rohins:samus2:, Bartolon:ness2:, Sacred Seraphim:falcon:, ToKneeOrNotToKnee:falcon:, Noobicidal:jigglypuff:, MochaMew:zelda:, Chirp:falcon:, 1337-Zero:ness2:, Sasook:link2:, Swoops:ganondorf:, Airborne:yoshi2:

Yeah I'm very bored. Anyone know who Kanzaki, Sasook, BO X7, and SaltyCracka used?

Highest placing Mario: 7th - Hardgainer08
Highest placing Zelda: 33rd - Successor_of_Raphael, Mr. Eh, AzNFinesse & Darkmusician
Highest placing Ness: 9th - Shaky
Highest placing Lucas: 5th - Pink Fresh
Highest placing Falcon: 17th - Willz
Highest placing Ganondorf: 4th - Ray Kalm
Highest placing Link: 5th - AfroTwist
Highest placing Samus: 9th - Xyro
Highest placing Yoshi: 17th - Hadesblades
Highest placing Ike: TBD - San
Highest placing Bowser: 9th - KingKong
Highest placing Jigglypuff: TBD - G-Regulate

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
You quit brawl? :( Cura talked a lot about you. I didn't play brawl from December 7th-->January 21st so we both had a little break =p

Virgilijus

BRoomer
1st Place will be getting 6 months of premium.
2nd 3 months.
and 3rd 1 month.

Maybe more prizes in the future when people think of feasible prizes!

Top Bottom