• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Lizard

Smash Ace
Double post @ drew...

Gauntlet with me, mike and D is on the table for you Drew

You gotta be Valkyrie though, not that you'd complain you female character *****

Thanks to Gmoney for Fukking up my double post, meanie.....

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I played 3.5 hours of melee in the morning, then another hour in the evening along with a healthy hour of brawl. I got my smash fix :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brawl and Melee discussion?

Favorite drug discussion?

Homo tendencies discussions? where you at nick?
I am an EXTREMELY HOMOPHOBIC Person... U and Mike bother me w/ ur horrendously GAY ANTICS and I LOVE women. Which I kno U and Mike DO as well, STOP MINDGAMING ME!!! GRRR!!!!

@Gmoney - Well I'm about to get my D*CK SUCKED LMAO!!!!!!!!

Gainesville owns Tally haha! Just some friendly banter.

I need to go to Tally.
In Melee, this is true. I think, hell idk. Green Mario wasn't here. Plus Jin/Ballistics was goin easy on the comp :psycho:

Tally ownz low teir

Gville and Gmoney ownz teams(Sandshrew get BACK IN THE WATER!!!!)

Jax got 1st while Tally got 2nd-4th in Singles. We still ownz Brawl singles :p

In reality.. U NEED TO COME TO TALLY :-)

Agent 777 is a *****, I HATE HER....

Sory Holy, I have 3 DJ gigs to do that night. So unless we leave early enough for me to DJ I CAN'T go :ohwell:

In all seriousNESS tho... I miss Chris... NO-HOMO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I don't miss Mike, thus U cannot turn this into 1 of ur 3sum wishes.....:chuckle:

Lizard

Smash Ace
Nick i miss you too... no homo included...

You busy tonight? smash tonight at my place is a possibility... u should come if i can host!

I have nunchuks waiting for your mad ninja skillz!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Im down for smashing tonight too... u guys can come over my place.. or we can chill at chriss no prob... i get out of work between 8:00pm - 10:00pm .. but after that im free...

hit me up.. TXT me.. to see wut we do..

@Ballistics: MY bad about SAT morning .. i end up waking up at 2:pm and then i had to work at 4pm.....

This weekend has been crazy ive worked like 40 hours in 3 days.. wtf...

KBM

Smash Ace
sonic and the black knight officially looks awesome.
sega may have actually done something good since SA2B

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Yea, man i just got back from work right now too 11:16... they scheduling me , like i got no life...

BTW.. about pensacola this Saturday : I CANT GO !

because they scheduled me to close, and about 4 people have quit this weekend .. and now everyone is working more hours... sorry... T_T

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Weed is boring ):. The high is a waste of time, but that's just me. It's not want I want out of a drug.

I guess mushrooms isn't a drug, either. Or peyote. Or DMT. Or Cocaine. Etc. :p.

I like the way this guy thinks.

Nothing! What's up?
Smash? Me and my friend Anahita were thinking about going to Gainesville. BTW im stopping through Tuesday night on the way home to see a doctor.

If I choose to come to tally this weekend. anyone house me for a melee smash fest?
This could be doable.

Lizard

Smash Ace
DBS, why you gotta mamke me look all full of hate?

I love all races creeds and religions.

Escpecially hispanics. i.e, Andrea. not i.e. Drew ;-P

Lizard

Smash Ace
LOL at Drew. Steven more hispanic than you.

And KBM is always trying to score more points with my girlfriend.... whats up with that?

I was trying to think of something clever to say to you nick.... but i will spare you the homo joke. one of your females can help you out with that itch rather than me.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Guys im still trying to get the 28 off so we can all go to P-COLA the schddule comes out tomorrow... pray taht i dont work that day or that some random person wants to pick up my shift....

PLEASE pray people... or do w/e u do in order to give urself luck.. rituals or w/e i dunnoo...

KBM

Smash Ace
I'm goin to the practice tourney tonight. my Wolf is gonna tear it up. maybe.

my wario deserves some play time too.

Top Bottom