• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Bak on Sunday or Monday and U guys can meet the new lady known as READS....

KBM n Fuct know her.... She'z AWESOME!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol wow textbook (which also isn't true)

act like you're good? can't even win in your own area

i'm the biggest beast alive

i told you that

edit: also be more of a ***** about money if you traveled/brought **** there would be no door fee

Zone

Smash Champion
Still repping Weegee? I'll fight you weegee with pikachu if I face you ;D

act like you're good? can't even win in your own area
What does this have to do with anything? If I lived in Orlando no matter how good I am, since hungrybox is better than me, I'm no good cuz I can't win in my own area? Or flip side, I could be in Antartica and I beat all the 4 pple there and i'm the best in the area. I don't get this logic. being best or worst in your area don't mean ****. it's you're good or you're not.

Zone

Smash Champion
lol zone wow take things seriously

thanks for getting the joke

:)
I forgot you are a sarcastic guy

I really want to play some melee this week. Anyone want to?
I'm actually off today and thursday. Vacation days. Taco won't play much melee with me. So I'm getting kinda desperate. I might not mind driving down to tally.

Also Toobz StarCraft?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I forgot you are a sarcastic guy

I'm actually off today and thursday. Vacation days. Taco won't play much melee with me. So I'm getting kinda desperate. I might not mind driving down to tally.

Also Toobz StarCraft?
Oh DUDE. Starcraft would be awesome. I need some hardcore training though. I'm REALLY bad.

Top Bottom