• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
We cant help it for our small smash community..we are Trying though >_>
well maybe if there wasnt so much trash talking , and us getting banned from a tournament things will be different...

..but personally i dont wana go , after i got banned. Its like since no-one is really gona go.. then we are invited again... and it feels rude.

We've supported ruse's tournament since we found out, but i dont like the way this has turned around. . . i dont know why were we banned in the 1st place, and y so much trash talk. ( we all N.FL we should stick together)

I'm not going.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
lol why is there so much arguing between p-cola and tally all the time?

p-cola needs to stop johnin and talking **** (and don't hold a "local only" tourney... just do a small smashfest instead or something wtf)

i almost wanna go to p-cola... cause i've never been over there... almost

i just hope i don't get **** talked afterwards or "banned"

Jssn

Smash Journeyman

p-cola needs to stop johnin and talking **** (and don't hold a "local only" tourney... just do a small smashfest instead or something wtf)

thats wut i felt like afterwards.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Well I cant Speak for ruse but...I do enjoy having tournies with you guys..and i think ruse does to(oops)
I would say more on that but im not sure what to say
Jssn its cool if you dont wanna go i think i can understand.
I think Pcola(the like..6 of us..) jusst talk smack cause ya'll own us all the time ya'll come down here..I think when Klaviric said somethin about easy money or w/e..thats what set him off >_>
In my opinion that prob didnt need to be said because we know ya'll are pretty much better than us(just look at past tourney results where u at pcola??once again the like 6 of us..)
Im not good at speaking or typing as you can see but thats what i have to say about that

Gmoney you have almost all the smasher in Pcola except me :-(

im kinda cool...kinda..

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
yea Zone should host a mellee tourney, im entering every mellee tourney from now on

@skaterbaj: aight **** it, im goin...

...SO ppl if u wana go to this tournament i have 4 spots in my car. hit me up.

Ruse

Fox
lets tone down the hate / pride

expecting a good turnout at pc6 ruse?
I dunno. Trying to pull it a ton of locals (doing a decent job at that, so far) and Louisiana again. We're all actually going to some tiny local tournament to sweep/invite everyone to come.

Also, I still have your pills. If anyone from Tally comes to PCola 6 I'll be sure that they get back to you via them.

If that's your John good luck playing in any tourney ever. Lucky for you, you just scrub out anyways.
I don't see your name in the top ten at the last PHS.

It's not PCola and Tally, it's me and Tally. And it's not even all of Tally, it's just like four people that have really been getting on my nerves. Manko is too nice and Holy is too busy listening to My Chemical Romance and doing calculus.

The Locals Only thing was so that we could try to get our local crowd going again (we used to pull in like 15 locals, now we get like five), but since we've found these dinky little tournaments some game store holds it's not necessary. I was also kind of upset about money getting stolen, but I did leave it out/it could have been anyone/etc., so I'm over that. Basically, I messed up by wanting to hold locals only, but I was still butt hurt over money and local attendance. I shouldn't have done it, and after Tally and LA started showing interest I dropped it and made it open game.

Most of the s*** I talk is just me having fun, but FTW is really pushing me. What bothers me is people like him, LS, KBM, etc. who trash talk me, but haven't played me in tourney/MM in like six months. I've never gotten stomped by anyone from Tally, so I dunno why they rag on me. I'm not saying any of Tally sucks, I'm just saying that some of them are a**holes, because they are. FTW thinks his d*** is all big for some reason now, it pisses me off, he trash talked PCola, so I had to hit him back.

yea Zone should host a mellee tourney, im entering every mellee tourney from now on

I'm glad you wanna come. I've never had beef with you, dude, and I'm sorry I don't get along with a lot of the people in your town/some in your crew.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord

good sh** man see you there

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
I don't see your name in the top ten at the last PHS.
I don't see your name in the top ten in the last Pensacola Monthly.

But seriously, if you want to straighten this out, then shut up and play me next time you see me. YOU say come sweep us, YOU ADMIT that is going to happen, and yet I cannot say that it's easy money?

That money match is still up.

10$
Standard tourney rules
Double Blind

Get at me.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
klar why continue to spark the flame lol its prob over now unless u keep showin brackets what are u trying to prove ruse has said what he wanted to sayy??

cant we just wait and solve this at #6..

ugh..Distasteful..

Ruse

Fox
My d***, sit n' spin.
Yo d***, Mr. FTW.

No more s*** talking for me. Never gets anywhere. Come to PCola and sweep if you're so good, or John out. You've got two weeks to get off work and whatever. Jssn said he's coming and has four open spots in his car, so hit him up.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
You guys arent even that good . . and your fighting as if you were the best **** out there....and u arent.

too much hate.

Ya'll dumb.

Ruse

Fox
My d***, known wide and far.
Yo d***, KBM's Olimar.

I never said I was good. I know who I am better than, worse than, and around the same level as.

FTW thinks he's the s***, which is fine and whatever. But he called my hometown easy money. That's pretty douchebagy, just like when KBM was going on about how much MSAS owns PCola even though Manko and I both beat him in tourney/MMs.

Ever since he placed 3rd at a PCola tourney (lol) and did some bada** combo (Brawl combo... once again, lol) he thinks his d*** is all big. Jssn placed 1st at PCola 4, but he doesn't s*** talk constantly.

Do you really expect to open your big mouth and not have someone say something about it? Skater would, be he's too much of a p**** (love, John), Manko would, but he's too nice, and Holy would, but Holy doesn't want people to not like him because he calls out some s***head and makes fun of him after being insulted. I, however, don't give a f*** if Tally hates me because I flame FTW, KBM, LS, Fuct, MSAS, or whoever else. If people are going to dislike me over beef I have with someone else, that's their own problem.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
My d***, known wide and far.
Yo d***, KBM's Olimar.

I never said I was good. I know who I am better than, worse than, and around the same level as.

FTW thinks he's the s***, which is fine and whatever. But he called my hometown easy money. That's pretty douchebagy, just like when KBM was going on about how much MSAS owns PCola even though Manko and I both beat him in tourney/MMs.

Ever since he placed 3rd at a PCola tourney (lol) and did some bada** combo (Brawl combo... once again, lol) he thinks his d*** is all big. Jssn placed 1st at PCola 4, but he doesn't s*** talk constantly.

Do you really expect to open your big mouth and not have someone say something about it? Skater would, be he's too much of a p**** (love, John), Manko would, but he's too nice, and Holy would, but Holy doesn't want people to not like him because he calls out some s***head and makes fun of him after being insulted. I, however, don't give a f*** if Tally hates me because I flame FTW, KBM, LS, Fuct, MSAS, or whoever else. If people are going to dislike me over beef I have with someone else, that's their own problem.
One day you'll get it.
Manko, Holy,, Skater.. .dont beef because they dont think they need to, it is worthless to em.

They just see the other player as an inferior and as a brat who thinks he the **** when at the end its nothign more than a game (which all of us have fun playing)

So they dont waste time with trash.. they keep goin on with life.. =)

Sometimes you just gotta stop giving a Fack and all will be easier ...

KBM

Smash Ace
but you haven't flamed any of us in months Ruse. seriously, let that old stuff go. you got a bone to pick with MrFTW right now, but I didn't do jack to you, and neither did anyone on my team.

you can keep talkin trash, but no one's listening

Lizard

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Chris assured us he's going to "the next one" so im stayin with him regardless.

although, an assurance from Chris doesn't mean much these days... ;)
I don't think GIGS will be a go for me this time.

I don't know that it will be for awhile. While I do have fun going and i love hanging with you guys, money is something i need to be more conscious about at this stage of my life and PHB, (PHB it is and always will be in my opinion- no hate to melee players implied.) may be enough for me.

And I'm sorry that housing will not be available. Never "Assured" going so much as expressed my desire to go. Assurances are something i take to be very serous and do not take on lightly (unless ruined by other involved parties). You can rest assured though that if i do go to any upcoming GIGS in the future, housing will be on me.

@KBM, I do realize that you were mostly joking.... but internet does silly thing to sarcastic comments. Much love bro

Ruse

Fox
but you haven't flamed any of us in months Ruse. seriously, let that old stuff go. you got a bone to pick with MrFTW right now, but I didn't do jack to you, and neither did anyone on my team.

you can keep talkin trash, but no one's listening
I wasn't saying any new stuff, I was just using it as an example.

You gonna come sweep PCola 6, KBM, my BFF?

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
I love how you downplay my placing when you can't even place at your own tourneys. I don't give two ****s about the "combo". It was cool and it generated hype, whatever.

You hide behind your internet tough guy act but when the chips are down you don't follow through so stop while you can before you embarrass yourself even further.

I just keep doing this because I like watching you hide behind your facade.

KBM

Smash Ace
to be fair, if you wanna talk yourself up and talk others down, you gotta back it up at tournies.

mike and I do that.

talk a big game, bring a big game.

Top Bottom