• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tingle for SSB4 Thread - Assist Trophy Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
what can tingle do? he seems to be a lover, not a fighter lol

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Actually on my color swaps, all I did was copy & paste his face on his brothers lol. He already had obvious swaps so I didn't need to do much editing. His swaps can be his brothers or himself.
it was pretty obvious that you did such, I was just giving another suggestion, which are always welcome when discussing possible newcomers for Smash.

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Zzuxon, you should edit your first post for movesets/looks/background/etc like the other threads. Melmoe posted a great moveset and idea you know :)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Here's my special moves for Tingle.

Neutral B - Tingle Shield
Tingle encases himself in a magical Rupee-shaped barrier like Zelda's Neutral B. The random color of the Rupee determines the damage dealt to the attacker. Green Rupees deal 1% and causes the opponent to trip. Blue Rupees deal 5% and causes the opponent to trip. Yellow Rupees deal 10% and knocks the opponent back. Red Rupees deal 20% and has a better knockback. Purple Rupees deals 50% and can potentially OHKO the attacker but this color is very rare.

Side B - Stray Fairy
Tingle opens a bottle and sics a Stray Fairy at the opponent. The controls is similar to using Link's Boomerang. The random color of the Stray Fairy determines the effects it has on the opponent. The orange fairies of Clock Town slows time down for the affected opponent like the Timer item (based on Inverted Song of Time learned in Clock Town). The pink fairies of Woodfall poisons the opponent like the white Pikmin (based on the poison waters of Woodfall). The green fairies of Snowhead burns the opponent like Ness's PK Fire (based on Fire Arrows found in Snowhead Temple). The blue fairies of Great Bay freezes the opponent like Lucas's PK Freeze (based on Ice Arrows found in Great Bay Temple). The yellow fairies of Stone Tower shocks the opponent with electricity like Pikachu's Down Special (based on Light Arrows found in Stone Tower Temple)

Up B - Tingle Bomb
Tingle throws a bomb overhead. The controls is similar to using Yoshi's Egg Throw. The reason I didn't have Tingle Balloon for a recovery move is because Tingle would already be able to float like Jigglypuff just by having his balloon puff repeatedly.

Down B - Rupee Like
Tingle encases himself in a magical Rupee-shaped barrier like Zelda's Neutral B. The random color... wait a minute! Why is this move the same as Tingle's Neutral B? Ahh, that's the nature of Rupee Like. They make you think the Rupees are safe to pick up but then they trap you when you pick them up. So, when the opponent attacks Tingle's false shield, the Rupee Like appears and traps the opponent like a regular Like Like in Melee's Adventure Mode would do.

Final Smash - Kooloo-Limpah!
Tingle does his Kooloo-Limpah! dance and then he starts flying around with his balloon. Holding down the A button will make Tingle shoot Rupees at a rapid-fire speed like a machine gun. This is from the final boss fight in Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Pressing the B button will make Tingle drop a bomb down with a huge explosion radius like the Smart Bomb. Yes, Tingle's Final Smash practically makes him like a fighter/bomber plane.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here's my special moves for Tingle.

Neutral B - Tingle Shield
Tingle encases himself in a magical Rupee-shaped barrier like Zelda's Neutral B. The random color of the Rupee determines the damage dealt to the attacker. Green Rupees deal 1% and causes the opponent to trip. Blue Rupees deal 5% and causes the opponent to trip. Yellow Rupees deal 10% and knocks the opponent back. Red Rupees deal 20% and has a better knockback. Purple Rupees deals 50% and can potentially OHKO the attacker but this color is very rare.

Side B - Stray Fairy
Tingle opens a bottle and sics a Stray Fairy at the opponent. The controls is similar to using Link's Boomerang. The random color of the Stray Fairy determines the effects it has on the opponent. The orange fairies of Clock Town slows time down for the affected opponent like the Timer item (based on Inverted Song of Time learned in Clock Town). The pink fairies of Woodfall poisons the opponent like the white Pikmin (based on the poison waters of Woodfall). The green fairies of Snowhead burns the opponent like Ness's PK Fire (based on Fire Arrows found in Snowhead Temple). The blue fairies of Great Bay freezes the opponent like Lucas's PK Freeze (based on Ice Arrows found in Great Bay Temple). The yellow fairies of Stone Tower shocks the opponent with electricity like Pikachu's Down Special (based on Light Arrows found in Stone Tower Temple)

Up B - Tingle Bomb
Tingle throws a bomb overhead. The controls is similar to using Yoshi's Egg Throw. The reason I didn't have Tingle Balloon for a recovery move is because Tingle would already be able to float like Jigglypuff just by having his balloon puff repeatedly.

Down B - Rupee Like
Tingle encases himself in a magical Rupee-shaped barrier like Zelda's Neutral B. The random color... wait a minute! Why is this move the same as Tingle's Neutral B? Ahh, that's the nature of Rupee Like. They make you think the Rupees are safe to pick up but then they trap you when you pick them up. So, when the opponent attacks Tingle's false shield, the Rupee Like appears and traps the opponent like a regular Like Like in Melee's Adventure Mode would do.

Final Smash - Kooloo-Limpah!
Tingle does his Kooloo-Limpah! dance and then he starts flying around with his balloon. Holding down the A button will make Tingle shoot Rupees at a rapid-fire speed like a machine gun. This is from the final boss fight in Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. Pressing the B button will make Tingle drop a bomb down with a huge explosion radius like the Smart Bomb. Yes, Tingle's Final Smash practically makes him like a fighter/bomber plane.
a very well thought moveset. I like it: it would represent Tingle's many appearences in the series, his own game and reflect on his personality, mainly his obssessions with fairies and Rupees.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I thought of a way to improve that Fspecial? Stray fairy
make it that when it hits you its knockback is reversed, hitting you towards tingle

*reasons?* as we all know fairys "save" you from death right?
So it'll be kind of like a joke in a way that if you send a fairy out to finish someone off stage? Then they get hit backward back on to the stage and thusly "save" you.....

Now of course its not like you'll be using fairies in a situation like that?
Cuz if fairies hit you back toward the sender then that can equal almost infinite combos ;)

:phone:

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
If the player knows he shouldn't hit the neutral,then why hit the down.

Make the neutral break if it gets hit twice,a hit doesn't damage you like if you touch it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If the player knows he shouldn't hit the neutral,then why hit the down.

Make the neutral break if it gets hit twice,a hit doesn't damage you like if you touch it.
I was trying to incorporate some sort of mind games for Tingle... make his Neutral and Down Specials look the same but they have different effects on the opponent. I was thinking about how Sonic had his specials look the same but they do different things.

D

Deleted member

Tingle is not getting in. People don't care for him for the most part and nobody was moaning over Tingle's exclusion in The Twilight Princess and Skyward Swords. Plus there is very little demand for him overall and those who want a Zelda rep generally want to see Ghirahim as the fifth Zelda rep.

And I'm going to need to see some evidence that Tingle is popular in Japan. The people who have looked at Japanese websites (like ChronoBound) will tell you that they are neutral on Tingle and that almost no one in Japan wants him in Smash (thought that's a problem for a Zelda newcomer in general).

Remember what Sakurai said, a character must make a person want to play the game. Tingle fails to do that, so why bother expecting him?

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Tingle is not getting in
Ok Sakurai

Tingle is not getting in. People don't care for Remember what Sakurai said, a character must make a person want to play the game. Tingle fails to do that, so why bother expecting him?
I guess ROB, Ice Climbers, Game and Watch just to name a few failed to make people want to play them, before they appeared in smash

People don't care for him.Plus there is very little demand for him overall
In the West

nobody was moaning over Tingle's exclusion in The Twilight Princess and Skyward Swords
What were people going to do? Send massive complaints to nintendo demanding to pull the game off the shelves just to re-release the game with tingle programmed in?

those who want a Zelda rep generally want to see Ghirahim as the fifth Zelda rep.
Are you basing this on what exactly? Fan art? Unofficial fan polls that are rigged? Or the west's fascination of a new quirky character we rarely got out of Nintendo's factory machine of wonderful and colorful ideas? We would have gotten Zant, Vaati, Skull Kid and pretty much any other iconic character that came as of recent near brawl and melee.

And I'm going to need to see some evidence that Tingle is popular in Japan
Ask a Japanese Gamer, or a person who actually knows how to look through the internet well enough.

they are neutral on Tingle
Neutrality isn't a bad thing. Regardless, he does have a lot of things going for him, potential and likeability

no one in Japan wants him in Smash
Such an overstatement. I guess no one wants Roy, Saki, Ray, Megaman, Geno, Waluigi, or Krool if we're using this kind of logic

:troll:

D

Deleted member

Just because a character may not be a popular request doesn't mean that they can't meet the "characters must make people want to play the game." criteria. What helped R.O.B., Ice Climbers, and Mr. Game & Watch meet it is that they could be made to where they were popular characters to play and Sakurai did that for all three. If they didn't meet the criteria, AKA, could not be made into characters that people would play with, they would not have gotten in. Of course popular characters also meet it as long as they can be made into characters that people will play as, but then again, are you going to tell me that King K. Rool, Ridley, Krystal, Mewtwo, Samurai Goroh, Roy, Palutena, Takamaru, Isaac, Saki, and Mega Man aren't going to be popular characters if they get in?

The problem with Tingle is that most people are not going to become more appealed to the game because of his inclusion. While he may have move set potentials, what he has doesn't get most people excited about him and I can't see Sakurai making Tingle an interesting character.

Sakurai does look at the West for what people want to see. Sonic was the highest requested character in both Japan and in the West and he got in. Sakurai also stated that Pit was highly requested in both Japan and the West.

As for Ghirahim, just look at Holder of the Heel's first few post on the Ghirahim support thread. The evidence of his popularity is most certainly there.

Also, neutrality is kind of a bad thing for characters. Sakurai wants to include characters that people will play as, not just characters that people are neutral on. What matters is if people want Tingle and if he can be made into someone that people will play as. The former isn't the case and that most likely applies to the latter as well.

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
People don't care for him for the most part and nobody was moaning over Tingle's exclusion in The Twilight Princess and Skyward Swords.
I was disappointed that he wasn't in Twilight Princess.

And I'm going to need to see some evidence that Tingle is popular in Japan.
I did manage to find some form of a Japanese fansite. I don't know how reliable it is or how to navigate it.

http://bouchyan.easter.ne.jp/

Well anyway. The fact that Tingle got two games on his own & a Balloon Fight re-make clearly shows he has a fanbase.

Remember what Sakurai said, a character must make a person want to play the game. Tingle fails to do that, so why bother expecting him?

The problem with Tingle is that most people are not going to become more appealed to the game because of his inclusion. While he may have move set potentials, what he has doesn't get most people excited about him and I can't see Sakurai making Tingle an interesting character.
Any new characters appeal to me, at least until I play as them. Tingle's inclusion will not prevent people from buying SSB4. I loathe Waluigi because I think he is an unworthy Mario candidate & his moveset potential is uninteresting. But his inclusion in smash will not prevent me from playing as other characters I love. Tingle is much more interesting than him IMO.

I'm not saying Tingle has huge expectations, but is definitely not out of the realm of possibility. I put his likelihood around 15%.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
SSB 64: No
SSB Melee: Platform
SSB Brawl: Assist Trophy
SSB 4: .................................

I see an ascending scale for Tingle here. Don't you?

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
SSB 64: No
SSB Melee: Platform
SSB Brawl: Assist Trophy
SSB 4: .................................

I see an ascending scale for Tingle here. Don't you?
If he does get in, I want him to be the character with the trolliest moves in the game :troll:

D

Deleted member

It appears Tingle has become the next hot topic for Gamefaqs, funnily enough.
Apparently Waluigi Time is overdone, so it's time to discuss the only Nintendo protagonist to either get a BJ or go all the way in-game (censored, of course).

Face it, Tingle got more action in one game than Mario got in his entire series. :troll:

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMBUMP

Apparently Waluigi Time is overdone, so it's time to discuss the only Nintendo protagonist to either get a BJ or go all the way in-game (censored, of course).

Face it, Tingle got more action in one game than Mario got in his entire series. :troll:
Ditto. Here's a moveset I found thanks to bulbagarden's community

Intro: Tingle! Tingle! Kooloo-limpah! Everyone's (?) favorite 35-year old wannabe fairy finally makes his grand Smash debut, and people the world over are thrilled! Like Wario and Yoshi, Tingle has struck out on his own, separating himself from his former home in the Zelda Universe and instead being the sole representative of the newest series to join the Smash Brothers family, the Tingle Series, consisting of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle's Love Balloon Trip, and Tingle's Balloon Fight DS. The Tingle Series Logo is, of course, a Rupee!

He's NOT Zelda Tingle, but rather Tingle Series Tingle and, yes, there is a difference! Tingle Series Tingle is a completely different character, apart from sharing a similar personality to the normal Tingle, and while there are elements of him that borrow from Zelda, his moveset is heavily inspired by the Rosy Rupeeland/Balloon Trip of Love Tingle.

Tingle...is...well, Tingle is a very special character who some might say is a "joke character". He's not very strong, and not very durable, but he does have a very unique mechanic that sets him apart...the Rupee Counter! You see, unlike other characters, Tingle has two different sets of numbers...first of all, his damage percentage which, like everyone else, increases as he takes damage. The second is the Rupee Counter. With Tingle, none of his attacks actually cause the damage percentage of opponent's to rise...rather, when he lands attacks, Rupees pop out of the foe, raising the Rupee Counter to possibly 999 max. When Tingle is attacked, he takes damage, and he loses Rupees equal to half of the normal damage inflicted to him, and he loses ALL his Rupees if KO'd. Anyway, the knock-back of Tingle's attacks aren't influenced by the opponent's damage percentage, but rather how many Rupees Tingle is carrying. The knock-back done to him, however, is influenced by his damage percentage just like everyone else. And Item Damage is calculated normally.

What this means is that Tingle can actually, when properly used, wipe everyone out as he'll do full knock-back to everyone he hits when he's at 999 Rupees, even opponents who have just respawned. Pretty broken, right? Well...not exactly. None of Tingle's attacks have strong knock-back, even when at max 999, so you're not guaranteed an instant win. His Specials are stronger (one of them being rather unique), but actually deduct Rupees to use. What does this mean? Playing as Tingle involves balancing Rupees, and using them to win. It's pretty much based on how Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland worked!

Theme Songs/Intro: Tingle's Theme is the Tingle House Theme from Rosy Rupeeland.

His Stage Intro has him begin as the Human Tingle from Rosy Rupeeland, before suddenly transforming into the Tingle we all know and love!

The Tingle Series Victory music is Super Rupee from Rosy Rupeeland.

Colors
* Green Team: Default
* Red Team: Ankle from Wind Waker's coloring.
* Blue Team: Knuckle from Wind Waker's coloring.
* Alt #1: David Jr's White coloring.
* Alt #2: Pinkle's Pink coloring.
* Alt #3: Silver Tingle.
* Alt #4: Gold Tingle

Alternate Costume: The Dog from Duck Hunt. Tingle dresses up as the Dog from Duck Hunt. Yup.

Physical Characteristics: Tingle's design is based off his appearance in Rosy Rupeeland, meaning eyes open, unlike the slit eyes in Wind Waker, and a bit shorter and rounder too. He's a 3D model, although he has a slight filter over him that gives him a drawn-look, resembling the style of the Tingle Series, and he has very cartoony animations too. His voice-actor from the Tingle Series, Kazuyuki Kurashima, takes over to voice him, making it clear this is not Wind Waker Tingle, but Tingle Series Tingle. Of course, that's not to say that Tingle's elements from the main Zelda series are completely ignored, as they make cameos in his taunts and win-poses.

Tingle is very short, Toon Link's height, making him hard to hit. Due to his...gut...he's actually an upper-tier lightweight, so he's not easily blown away. He's got a slow, comical walk, and can run slightly faster, but he's pretty slow for a lightweight. He's really not that good in terms of physical condition. Tingle can do two short little hops, and falls really fast to the ground, so he's not a naturally good recoverer, although his Up-B makes up for that. He can crouch and crawl.

Tingle's Shield is unique, and possibly his saving grace. Resembling a Rupee, it completely shields him...and won't break! Well, as long as you have Rupees! As you keep it up, your Rupee count slowly takes down and, if you're struck, you lose a lot of Rupees, the full amount of damage the attack does as opposed to half like when Tingle is struck normally by an attack. But if you have a lot of Rupees to burn, you can protect yourself for quite awhile. The Rupee Shield is still vulnerable to certain shield-breaking moves, of course. Of course, a good defense won't win, so you can't hide behind the shield forever...

Normals: Tingle's Normals...well, suck. Utilizing extremely pathetic "sissy slaps" and stubby-leg kicks, his moves are fast, but have weak range and little knock-back, even when at max Rupee. So, what are they good for? Well, quickly wracking up Rupees! Because they do so little knock-back, it's easy to quickly chain them together and gain a lot of Rupees to use for Tingle's special attacks. You just got to make sure to not take any hits while doing it.

Tingle's Grabs are also kind of interesting, and based off the "battle system" from Rosy Rupeeland. Tingle has really short range but, when he grabs an opponent, he'll be surrounded by a cartoony "dust-cloud" as he brawls it out. He can slightly move as he beats up the opponent, possibly trapping other opponents in the dust-cloud. He'll then throw everyone trapped by the dust cloud out in the direction the control stick is pointing. Of course no damage is caused nor does he throw far but, hey, more Rupees for more opponents.

Neutral-B: Bodyguard: From Rosy Rupeeland, where Tingle hired bodyguards to protect and fight for him.

If Tingle has less than 200 Rupees, he'll instead frown and hold up a contract with "Rupee = 200", hinting at what you need to do to use the move. The Contract, incidentally, can actually reflect a projectile during its initial animation...but that's a hidden quality.

Tingle must have at-least 200 Rupees to use this, meaning that you'll have to do a bit of work at first. Pressing B summons Teddy Todo, the "required" Body Guard in T'sRR, who will follow Tingle around like a second Ice Climber! As he's out, your Rupee Count will quickly deplete, so call on him when you're close to foes! When it hits 0, Teddy Todo will vanish. Pressing B also has him disappear, if you want to conserve Rupees.

Teddy Todo is fully interactable, and is an upper heavy-weight, so he can potentially die if hit hard enough. He'll attack with his club mimicking Tingle's moves, and his knock-back is MUCH stronger. However, he still uses Tingle's Rupee Counter to calculate the knock-back caused and, since it's going down as long as he's out, it's not a broken attack. Also, his attacks won't add Rupees, although you can attack with Tingle to get some back. When Teddy Todo is out, Tingle's Side-B, Up-B and Down-B change.

Up-B has Teddy Todo jump high into the air, slamming back downward and causing a shock-wave akin to DK's Hand Slap that knocks foes into the air. Tingle is vulnerable too, although he won't suffer damage, just be thrown skyward. When using this, the Rupee Counter depletes faster.

Down-B has Teddy Todo pull out a Boom Box, calling up a barrier around him (and Tingle, if you're near) that deflects projectiles. When you hold B, it stays out, but your Rupee Counter depletes even faster. The Boom-Box plays the Zelda "da-da-da-da!!!" tune on replay.

Side-B has Teddy Todo dash forward, slamming anyone in his way with his gut. If Tingle's in-front of him, he'll actually run the poor guy over, flattening him, but not actually causing any damage. Using this also depletes the Rupee Counter faster, but is stronger than Teddy's normal attacks.

Summoning Teddy Todo is important, as it's Tingle's best means of scoring a KO. So save up those Rupees! Oh, and if you have over 500 Rupees when summoning Teddy Todo, he'll appear in his second, stronger form, with more base knock-back.

Side-B: Love Push: From Balloon Trip of Love!

Tingle holds out a present with hearts in his eyes, and any opponent in front of him is briefly stunned for a few seconds...from love. Tingle can then quickly attack before the opponent recovers, although he has a small opening. And...yeah, that's it pretty much. As an added bonus, female characters (Peach, Zelda, Barbara, Samus, and Medusa) actually have shorter stun times because, y'know, Tingle!

Tingle cannot use this when Teddy Todo is out.

Up-B: Tingle Balloon: From Tingle's original appearance, enter the famous balloon!

Tingle spins around as a large, red balloon inflates, lifting him up into the air. He will quickly rise, level out and slow down, and then float downward towards the stage, but is slow-moving, thus an easy target, but it's a great recovery move, and it doesn't use any Rupees either! The balloon will slowly deflate and will eventually pop, leaving Tingle helpless as he falls towards the ground. Oh no!

When flying around, Tingle can attack as well! Press B to drop a small bomb, costing 20 Rupees, that will fall to the ground and blow up those below. It has decent range, but the knock-back isn't anything to write home about, but it's the only move of Tingle's to actually knock-back based on the opponent's damage (but doesn't add any damage). It's worthless in a 1-on-1 fight since Tingle won't be able to score damage often to the foe, but can be fun to use in multiplayer fights.

Tingle can't use this when Teddy Todo is out, so Tingle is lacking a solid recovery move during that time.

Down-B: Treasure Shovel: An item in Rosy Rupeeland, it itself inspired by the Shovel from classic Zelda games.

Tingle digs into the ground (like with Peach, any platform, even metal/wood, works) with a shovel, unable to cancel out until he's finished and thus vulnerable to enemy attacks. There are a few things you can dig up, from common to rare...
* Green Rupee - 1 Rupee is added to the Rupee count.
* Blue Rupee - 5 Rupees.
* Yellow Rupee - 10 Rupees.
* Red Rupee - 20 Rupees.
* Item - A random item is dug up, but it won't be any item turned off.
* Bomb - To prevent spamming, sometimes a bomb will appear, blasting Tingle away and subtracting Rupees. It will also hurt any nearby foes.
* Purple Rupee - 50 Rupees
* Orange Rupee - 100 Rupees

Use this move to gather Rupees whenever the opponent is busy! Oh, and it can't be used while Teddy Todo is out.

3DS Final Smash: Love Paradise~: Inspired by Balloon Trip of Love!

Tingle jumps on the bottom screen, as Kakashi, Buriki, and Lion from BTL appear, and they all begin dancing. During this time, Tingle's player must tap the indicated buttons on the bottom screen DDR-style in order to keep dancing, slowly earning rupees the more successful he is.

For the rest of the players, however, the top screen becomes bright pink and filled with hearts and, during the entire duration, any damage they do is converted to Rupees for Tingle!

This Final Smash does no damage, but is a great way to quickly wrack up Rupees and then summon Teddy Todo to do some serious damage.

Wii U Smashformation: Too Much Tingle!: The name is inspired by the Too Much Tingle Pack DSiWare, but the effect is based off Rosy Rupeeland.

When Tingle uses this...everyone else becomes Tingle via Uncle Rupees Tingle Curse! Yes, everyone is turned into the default Tingle, making it hard for them to tell each other apart from a quick glance, making things initially confusing and chaotic. The new Tingle, however, have one weakness...well, two. First off, they're as weak as Tingle. Second, since they are Tingle, they can no longer cause damage, and instead only gain Rupees when attacking each other, which disappear after the effect wears off (and go to the real Tingle too). And the copy-Tingle don't have access to the Special Moves, meaning that they're pretty much worthless. This allows Normal Tingle to go crazy and do some damage to people on his playing field.

If the other players were already Tingle, well...nothing happens. Sorry!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

should I add Tingle to my signature now? :troll:

GameFAQs boards are a fun little place to go when you need some amusement.

if I am really going to support Tingle, it will be only for this sole reason: to watch the Internet rage about his inclusion.

...and to troll other players by pwning with him. He's the perfect joke character for Smash, like him or not.

D

Deleted member

Well, between the time that I posted that and now, Tingle went WAAAAY down while Waluigi went WAAAAAAA back up.

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Well, between the time that I posted that and now, Tingle went WAAAAY down while Waluigi went WAAAAAAA back up.
I can foresee the **** devastation from hardcore Mario fans and Zelda fans if both WAAAAAAA and Kooloo-Limpah!~ make it as the only newcomers in their respective franchises

It will be one of the greatest spectacles we will ever see in a lifetime :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can foresee the **** devastation from hardcore Mario fans and Zelda fans if both WAAAAAAA and Kooloo-Limpah!~ make it as the only newcomers in their respective franchises

It will be one of the greatest spectacles we will ever see in a lifetime :troll:

I second that. while I don't care much about these two characters, I would like to see them in the game just to see the people's reactions.

but, you gotta admit, both of them would make unique characters. your Tingle moveset would make him an interesting character to play.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
LOL @ Tingle's alternate costume being Duck Hunt Dog. Maybe Duck Hunt Dog's alternate costume should be Tingle as a reference to Tingle's dog Barkle! :awesome:

If Balloon Fighter gets in over Tingle, I hope his alternate costume is Tingle... and vice versa. ;)

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
I honestly wouldn't care if Tingle would get in. He has survived longer than the other one-hit wonder characters who get huge support, then essentially die out.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
it's time to discuss the only Nintendo protagonist to either get a BJ or go all the way in-game (censored, of course).

Source?:troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh, let's not forget the sequel where Tingle gets like four or five different girls he could court.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
Ok, after seeing that video & learning this about Tingle, I'm starting to seriously believe he would be a winning character to add! I mean, atleast he wouldn't be a clone

D

Deleted member

Oh, let's not forget the sequel where Tingle gets like four or five different girls he could court.
I mean seriously, Mario can't even get action from one.

Clearly, *****es love Tingle. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom