• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well, for whatever reason the overall feel of this thread is a lot more positive than other threads that started it before. And for people attacking the starting list, yes it is inaccurate and bias, but for the most part any starting list with minimal input would be. I think Miles intended to use the first list as a building block to put together a better list. lol

At the very least it's generating interesting discussion regarding who we regard to be our top players.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Olimar

1. Dabuz
2. Richbrown
3. Logic
4. Zori
5. L_cancel

imo thats what the olimar list shoould like.
6.denti
7.fino
8.hilt
^if we went further
^switch Rich / Dabuz and it's perfect.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I was asked to hold a discussion about the Oli placings. I thought I made it pretty accurate but I'm still gonna hold a discussion about it. We need to compare the Oli's. For now top 3 is accurate. However, L_Cancel has been asked to be swapped with Denti/Fino. I'm not really aware of their accomplishments, however I am aware of L_Cancel's because he's a good friend of mine.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Well, for whatever reason the overall feel of this thread is a lot more positive than other threads that started it before. And for people attacking the starting list, yes it is inaccurate and bias, but for the most part any starting list with minimal input would be. I think Miles intended to use the first list as a building block to put together a better list. lol

At the very least it's generating interesting discussion regarding who we regard to be our top players.
moar bias isn't gonna halp it.

i'm with nicole @ being surprised this hasn't been closed already.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
did you guys really put mvd 4th lol hrnut still play snake and he's still better than him...you guys are stupid

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Holy crap, Slush is a top5 Yoshi?!? :O
It's a toss up between him and MX778 imo.
Plenty of Yoshi's who could make the top 5, Not sure about MX since I only have this one result from him.
Delta Upsilon 5
(10/30/10)
5th out of 32
MX778

Aside from most Yoshi's in 2008 that has quit/been banned, There's Yoshi's that can easily make top 5 like Zudenka Slice and... Sistako or whatever tag he uses in Japan. But as the list states, only USA CAN and Mex.

Still appreciate the top 5 placement.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
did you guys really put mvd 4th lol hrnut still play snake and he's still better than him...you guys are stupid
I know he still plays snake but the thing is that he hasn't been really active as of late, whereas MVD has been on fire with his Snake. Hence why MVD deserves the spot.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Stop asking/commenting about whether this is going to be closed or not, that in itself is spam.

Feel free to (continue to) discuss in a civil manner.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Kenny: Ask K Prime. I honestly don't remember K Prime's tournament resume when it doesn't include me in it. :p

But my point is that if he's top 10, he's gotta be doing SOMETHING. Texas' Power Ranking system wouldn't put him so high up if he wasn't beaten people above or at his level.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@Kenny: Ask K Prime. I honestly don't remember K Prime's tournament resume when it doesn't include me in it. :p

But my point is that if he's top 10, he's gotta be doing SOMETHING. Texas' Power Ranking system wouldn't put him so high up if he wasn't beaten people above or at his level.
well he's top 10 but he's in a whole nother tier from the other 9. i kinda thought of everything above B as the "real" PR. maybe i will ask him sometime tho since i'm actually really curious.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
^switch Rich / Dabuz and it's perfect.
I thought dabuz had the overall better results? I don't think beating m2k should auto make anyone best of their char.

Denti and fino went to the same tourney not only did denti place higher he played and beat fino. Same thing happened when zori and denti entered the same tourney.

and people told me hilt quit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom