• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
uh well he gets top 2 @ those san antonio tourneys and beat Espy. is there anything else? he may be the closest thing to another notable active pika.
He's in Texas' Top Ten for a reason, I should think.
I mean, if he didn't do great things, there'd be no reason for him to be ranked so high, right?

SAX

Smash Ace
Needs to Add Mink to top 3 jiggls
And <3 In top 5 shieks. Good stuff Renki for 5th!

Nicole

Smash Champion
i can't believe this hasnt been locked yet...
i also cant believe they've allowed this to stay open but killed coney's thread and never re-openend it

Kenrawr

Smash Master
He's in Texas' Top Ten for a reason, I should think.
I mean, if he didn't do great things, there'd be no reason for him to be ranked so high, right?
oh how sassy.

i wasn't aware he made texas's PR. but still i'd like to know what he's done other than what i've listed. i'm actually curious, no hating involved.

edit: oh derp, i forgot all of texas is ranked lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
i can't believe this hasnt been locked yet...
i also cant believe they've allowed this to stay open but killed coney's thread and never re-openend it

This thread seems to be under control. It had it's moments but I've changed all the "inaccurate" list. I don't think I can be anymore apologetic about my mistakes on this thread. I just want the most accurate results everyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and had no idea there were other threads like this prior to this. No wait L warned me but I thought the others didn't have some sort of system where people could request for changes. I thought the others were like personal opinions and never changed.

I wish I were a better player so the thread could get some more respect lol. I was actually looking forward to going to pound and being the guy who created the controversial list haha

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You need to replace HR's name with MVD Miles. HR doesn't play Snake much and MVD is pure Snake. HR isn't as active and MVD is three places higher on Florida's Power Rankings.

I commend you on having this thread running better than expected, but you're gonna have to be a little quicker on the edits. The same changes are requested over and over lol

:rosalina:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I should be on the Rob rankings, I currently hold the title of best Rob.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
You need to replace HR's name with MVD Miles. HR doesn't play Snake much and MVD is pure Snake. HR isn't as active and MVD is three places higher on Florida's Power Rankings.

I commend you on having this thread running better than expected, but you're gonna have to be a little quicker on the edits. The same changes are requested over and over lol

Yeah, thanks 2link. I plan on updating the list w/ all the best listings. Some Idk if people are trolling or not so I'm trusting the mods on their choices and the list is getting more and more accurate lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
WC Canada should probably have players up for snake, marth, yoshi, ROB and GaW.

Of course no one knows about us so meh :/.

T0MMY

Smash Master
T0mmy doesn't even play much anymore I believe and 8bitman has been performing very well to at least take the bottom spot. /state bias
I go to a tournament every other weekend, travel the country, and say I'll be 80 years old still playing Smash and people still say stuff like this?
Well, at least spell my name "t0mmy" it looks weird with the one capital.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hmm Kenny is good. You have any good recent results to back him on 5th?

Though I main MK now my last 2 tourney's I used him a lot. My most recent tourney was SIEGE which had 103 entrants I got 17th w/ MK Ness. My tourney before that was a GA local and I got 9th with Ness MK. So I do have some results to represent here lol. Still I'll happily replace the 5th spot with any other deserving notable Ness

Asa

Smash Hero
Hmm Kenny is good. You have any good recent results to back him on 5th?

Though I main MK now my last 2 tourney's I used him a lot. My most recent tourney was SIEGE which had 103 entrants I got 17th w/ MK Ness. My tourney before that was a GA local and I got 9th with Ness MK. So I do have some results to represent here lol. Still I'll happily replace the 5th spot with any other deserving notable Ness
last tournament (local) kenny got 3rd

unfortunately we don't have any really big tournaments D:

we'll have vids up soon if you want to review. I'll wait for a few more tournaments (they're biweeklies) to see how he does. I just got back to hawaii XD

Also, @ Alphicans: Snake and marth? we don't have good snakes in bc lol. We have a notable yoshi, ROB, GW, and Pika

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I go to a tournament every other weekend, travel the country, and say I'll be 80 years old still playing Smash and people still say stuff like this?
Well, at least spell my name "t0mmy" it looks weird with the one capital.
t0mmy I don't think 2link meant any harm in his comment. It's my fault for not putting you on the Rob list. I totally forgot about you and your talented Rob I'm sorry but you're on it now.

Zeton for 3rd spot on fox?
NAKAT actually had 3rd best Fox but he asked to be removed and I'm sure that's because he didn't take this list serious although it has gotten a lot more accurate sense he last checked I'm sure

we'll have vids up soon if you want to review

Also, @ Alphicans: Snake and marth? we don't have good snakes in bc lol. We have a notable yoshi, ROB, GW, and Pika
What state do you live in?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
In my opinion, Top 5 Yoshi is:

1: Poltergust
2: Delta-Cod
*: yoshSSB
3: Firefly
4: Hadesblade
5: Sinister Slush

*Would be put here but is inactive right now

Alphicans

Smash Hero

we'll have vids up soon if you want to review. I'll wait for a few more tournaments (they're biweeklies) to see how he does. I just got back to hawaii XD

I said WC Canada... Superboom and KillL0ck.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
My apologies t0mmy. The one time I remember visiting the ROB boards(during the fall I think) I remember at the time I was looking at thread or discussion about the current best ROBs. At the time you expressed/seemed that you were tired with the game and weren'tas active.(My memory is fuzzy so I may have skewed the whole thing lol)

I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions without checking again sorry.

@Ensis: Nakat requested not to be on this list, but I dunno w/e lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hilt quit and L-Cancel over Fino/Denti?

In reference to olimar

L_cancel just got 3rd @ a local MI tourney after taking judge to game 5. He's a very talented olimar main who places well in a decent state filled with IC's. He's also beaten notable people in both tourney and MM's. I going to keep him at 3rd although I do think Fino and Denti are very skilled as well.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
L_cancel just got 3rd @ a local MI tourney after taking judge to game 5. He's a very talented olimar main who places well in a decent state filled with IC's. He's also beaten notable people in both tourney and MM's. I going to keep him at 3rd although I do think Fino and Denti are very skilled as well.
MI has like...2 ICs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom