• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRN

Smash Lord
Can someone tell me why the zss players are where they are with the exception of Nick Riddle because thats a little more obvious.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Can someone tell me why the zss players are where they are with the exception of Nick Riddle because thats a little more obvious.
Yeah I do agree, on this. We never REALLY talked about Zss, we sorta just suggested names to go there. (and lol @ sorta being an actual word wtf? lol)

Falco Updated*

Arty's position is up for discussion.

DRN

Smash Lord
What is Arty's recent accomplishments then?
Yea i was a little confused about his comment too since u showed him recent results to add to pelca. I think he meant what you posted was good and not biased since he put you are greater than bias?

But yea what Miles put. Bump on the zss discussion

milesg2g

Smash Champion
What is Arty's recent accomplishments then?
I meant you're being bias, but I was kidding lol.

It's a good way to compare the 2. Saying X>Y so with that said lets compare & contrast Pelca and Arty's last results. Because I honestly feel like BloodCross could be there too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Miles, why do you keep blatantly ignoring me, flip Delta and Polt on the Yoshi list. If you dont believe me, go look at the recent posts in the Top 5 Yoshis thread on the Yoshi boards, not one person of everyone who gave their opinion put Polt as #1, all of them put Delta. Quit being so mother****ing biased please.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
can I be above chibo that dudes ****ing bad.

idc if t0mmy is above me but this is just ********.
Miles, why do you keep blatantly ignoring me, flip Delta and Polt on the Yoshi list. If you dont believe me, go look at the recent posts in the Top 5 Yoshis thread on the Yoshi boards, not one person of everyone who gave their opinion put Polt as #1, all of them put Delta. Quit being so mother****ing biased please.

Guys please calm down, I'm making updates as we speak, I'll switch asp. Gashi I haven't been ignoring it's just more people are upset over other chars. is all

Djent

Smash Champion
I want to do a running tally of all 2011 sets between M2K and Ally in the :metaknightbrawl: matchup. I stared counting at VC9, because to my knowledge this was the first time Ally went all :metaknightbrawl: against M2K. Please let me know if there are any major tournament encounters I forgot to mention:

Road to Viridian City 9 – Ally wins 1
Pound 5 Brawl – Ally wins 1 (via forfeit)
School is in Session 5 – Mew2King wins 2
Clash of the Titans 5 – Ally wins 2
Brainshock Beta – Mew2King wins 2
Genesis 2 – Mew2King wins 1
Smash Till You Crash 2 – Ally wins 2, Mew2King wins 1

This analysis yields a final set count of: Mew2King - 6, Ally – 6. Given this evidence, I argue that Mew2King and Ally should be tied for the #1 spot as :metaknightbrawl: players. The most recent tournament results should always override the perceived “legacy” of the players involved – hence why they should now be considered equals.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Lets be real the falco slots are sealed in the top 3
1.Larry (duh)
2.Shugo
3.SK92

then............

skill gap

Choice may go in the 4th slot but idk i think im being WC biased....
im currently watching other falcos on the lookout.

Neon!

Smash Lord
If you're making changes, please change the DK top 5

It should look more like this...

1. Will
2. Dr. Grandpa
3. Cable
4. Ripple
5. Ook/Cyphus

Ook and Cyphus have been inactive recently but are still worth mentioning

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Sucks... cuz I refuse to play on live stream and be recorded. I actually feel weird being on a list like this, but happy :)

Come Apex and I'll be #1 ;)

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom