• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ally MAY be the better player, but M2K has a better Meta Knight.

There's a difference.
M2K's Metaknight may he more visually pleasing, but I'm not so sure that necessarily holds true anymore. When Ally gets going, his MK seems borderline unbeatable.

:phone:

camden

Smash Apprentice
M2K's Metaknight may he more visually pleasing, but I'm not so sure that necessarily holds true anymore. When Ally gets going, his MK seems borderline unbeatable.

:phone:
I agree with this 100%.

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but hasn't Ally had better overall success with MK recently? IIRC, M2K forfeited to Nairo at KTAR6 after getting smoked Game 1, and Ally won that tourney.

It just seems like Ally's been better as of recent. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I dont think you should be counting M2Ks forfeits when trying to determine who is better at the character.

zmx

Smash Lord
I'm the best with every character, just put me top 5 for everyone. I don't go to tournys or anything so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Btw what do I win?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
A chocolate brownie topped with vanilla-flavored ice cream. In my area, they call those "Brownie Bites."

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
idk why Ally only have 1st in 1 character...
maybe i'm a big fanboy of ally but... AT LEAST he deserves be in top 5 wario ._.
His ICs **** Europe. He **** with Snake, MK and Falco. WHY!! just.. WHY!!?!?!

/Ally's fanboy

Nairo 4th? takin... his results? just sayin'

NearZzz

Smash Lord
idk why Ally only have 1st in 1 character...
maybe i'm a big fanboy of ally but... AT LEAST he deserves be in top 5 wario ._.
His ICs **** Europe. He **** with Snake, MK and Falco. WHY!! just.. WHY!!?!?!

/Ally's fanboy

Nairo 4th? takin... his results? just sayin'
So annoying lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
Obviously most of the characters below high tier and probably all of the characters below mid tier will have that problem.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Link

1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze
3. Deva<- more accomplishments
4. aerosoullinkmaster
5. me jash jerm i mean we all have **** links lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
my MK is WAY better than Ally's overall. It's not even really that close. Anti and Ally are more comparable (except that Anti gets smoked in dittos, but he's good at other aspects?) Me and Ally are pretty even in the ditto, but when I'm playing good I win like 60%+ of the dittos we have. I also 2 stocked anti 3 times in winners finals of a NY tourney like 1-2 months ago (wasn't recorded). In Canada tournament recently, I had good advantage against ally in the MK dittos but then he switched to snake and beat me most of the games (really close overall but he won. First set was 3-2 last stock last hit he won, then in GF the opposite happened then 3rd set he wins 3-1 with snake). He's definitely the better overall brawl player, but not MK.

vs Nairo what happened is Keitaro told us to play and so we did (but later found out it was a mistake). After I won game 1, we had to stop the set because I had to wait to play the winner of Atomsk and Dabuz (which was then Atomsk). After I beat atomsk, I had to fight Nairo again. But I was told that the set didn't count and I had to start over, UNLESS nairo agreed to have it count. I thought nairo would do the honorable thing (I would have), but he chose to have it not count, so from that moment I didn't even want to play at all. I literally just didn't want to play. You can say it's johns all you want but I wanted to just stop playing in the tournament in general from that moment forward, because that is totally unfair and every person behind me agreed with me.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
my MK is WAY better than Ally's overall. It's not even really that close. Anti and Ally are more comparable (except that Anti gets smoked in dittos, but he's good at other aspects?) Me and Ally are pretty even in the ditto, but when I'm playing good I win like 60%+ of the dittos we have. I also 2 stocked anti 3 times in winners finals of a NY tourney like 1-2 months ago (wasn't recorded). In Canada tournament recently, I had good advantage against ally in the MK dittos but then he switched to snake and beat me most of the games (really close overall but he won. First set was 3-2 last stock last hit he won, then in GF the opposite happened then 3rd set he wins 3-1 with snake). He's definitely the better overall brawl player, but not MK.

vs Nairo what happened is Keitaro told us to play and so we did (but later found out it was a mistake). After I won game 1, we had to stop the set because I had to wait to play the winner of Atomsk and Dabuz (which was then Atomsk). After I beat atomsk, I had to fight Nairo again. But I was told that the set didn't count and I had to start over, UNLESS nairo agreed to have it count. I thought nairo would do the honorable thing (I would have), but he chose to have it not count, so from that moment I didn't even want to play at all. I literally just didn't want to play. You can say it's johns all you want but I wanted to just stop playing in the tournament in general from that moment forward, because that is totally unfair and every person behind me agreed with me.
Now that's what i call real talk.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm sorry for my absence recently, I've finally gotten some free time in college. Please don't come @ me with undiscussed updates you want to happen because I will turn them down unless the change is completely redundant to discussion.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Just please remove me from this list and I'll be happy. Dang. I don't even play this game anymore and I'm still top 5? That doesn't make any sense. Either I'm that good or they're just that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom