• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Pink Fresh doesn't play enough to merit him the spot. Mekos has been showing strides of improvement and is currently today's performing Lucas. Don't see why not.

Neon!

Smash Lord
DK should like this....

1. Will
2. Dr. Grandpa
3. Cable
4. Ripple
5. Ook? Neon?

Cyphus is no longer active and ook isnt really either.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
DK should like this....

1. Will
2. Dr. Grandpa
3. Cable
4. Ripple
5. Ook? Neon?

Cyphus is no longer active and ook isnt really either.
Nah, you just want to be on the list! lol

Ook still has the MikeHaze win under his belt & also 17th @ MLG.

To be on the list, I believe your accomplishments have to be higher than the person above, just like Anther is still on there even though he isn't active. He still has better results than KPrime so he still deserves his high placement.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm still on the list? Maybe someone will finally realize that I don't want to be on the list if I keep posting that I don't want to be on the list. It's like I'm bounded to a game that I don't play anymore. Come on. Just take me off already. It has almost been three weeks already, and no action has been taken to take me off the list.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Mr. Doom, Miles has been occupied with school so he hasn't had time to come on here and make updates. He stated that before you came here though. Why does it bother you so much anyway? lol. I think it would've been enough to state you wanted removal once he came back and leave it to him to make the change whenever he can. I understand you hate the game now, but I don't see the big deal if it's taking him some time. Some of you guys seem to assume he's on here every day looking at all this lol.

Miles whenever ya read this can ya take two seconds to Edit Mr. Doom off D:, just leave an empty spot on Ike for people to discuss over.

:rosalina:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Mario's BO X7 has been inactive for about a year(?) now. I'd suggest removing him and adding either 2Fast from MD/VA or ThatGuy from Canada.

They've got some notable wins this year.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Except that it should be:

1 Rich Brown
2 Dabuz
3 Denti
4 Logic
5 Anuar

Coney

Smash Master
dude does well at one tournament and suddenly everyone thinks he's the best olimar

don't get me wrong, dabuz is amazing, but i think it's funny how after anyone does well its immediate OMFG FIRST ON LISTING

calm the **** down

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Not in my case. I just feel dabuz has been putting in more work recently than the other Olimars, that's all. Based on SEVERAL tournaments, too, not just the most recent one.

Tesh

Smash Hero
how is dabuz suddenly better than rich brown for beating a bunch of snakes? beating m2gay>beating ally at an MK banned tournament imo.

people just forget about rich brown cuz WC is on aib.

Tesh

Smash Hero
well they may have that right, but it doesn't make them.....right

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants to state his opinion on this real fast so I'll type what he says really fast:

I'm a facts man. So basically I'll lay it out since I know what my fellow Olimar's are up to often.

Richbrown and Dabuz are obvious first/second candidates. The thing is, Richbrown has ***** at 2 big nationals and has defeated the M2K.. but I can't say that really matters because that was a year ago and the last time they Played in tournament M2K 2-0'd him. Also Richbrown has had a few consistency issues within his regions tournaments, no specific examples I can remember besides FoW's Ness (who I actually 2-0'd in a 5$ MM). But to be fair Richbrown did beat DEHF at Genesis. Dabuz on the other hand has done great at smaller nationals and makes impressive feats often, like just 3-1'ing Ally this weekend (even though that was MK banned). Dabuz has been consistent. Both of these Olimar's are neck and neck. I can't make up my mind between the two.

The next in line are between Myself (Denti), Logic and Anuar.
Logic won a tournament recently (I'm too lazy to look up the tournament), but it was a good victory. I also have won multiple tournaments as of the past couple months. Anuar does really well in his region, but has no tournament wins under his belt. While I do believe Anuar is an AMAZING Olimar I think he is 5th, but he's not too far behind Logic and I. As for Me and Logic, it cuts close, but I believe I am 3rd. I have been told by a few people outside of my region that they believe I am better than logic. I also probably have a harder region than Logic. I 2-0'd Trela this weekend, a Lucario who beat Logic and Anuar recently, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTApEnnncWQ . Also at Genesis Richbrown 2-0'd logic while when me and Richbrown played it was 2-1 and either player could have won. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XmzWhJp9Pk

The list should be
1. Dabuz or Rich brown
3. Denti
4. Logic
5. Anuar

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I'm still on the list? Maybe someone will finally realize that I don't want to be on the list if I keep posting that I don't want to be on the list. It's like I'm bounded to a game that I don't play anymore. Come on. Just take me off already. It has almost been three weeks already, and no action has been taken to take me off the list.
yet your still on smashboards....gg cp?

EDIT: Denti for 3rd best oli easy

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
this thread amuses me *yawns*
go look at results of nationals, and reginols... only things that matter... and wait till apex so that dabuz can actually enter a national because he hasn't yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom