• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vato_break

Smash Master
Whats wrong with Fuujin?

Anyways on the note of WC being not to well known, Im convinced WC olimars are a league ahead of their counter-parts in other parts of the country, and that players like denti are only above anuar because more people have heard of denti. Watching Tearbears dismantling of denti has me further convinced.

It also looks like the only for Dabuz being better than Rich is with MK banned only.

From a stylistic perspective while most WC olimars are capable of playing gay, its not something they heavily rely on. I think fino fits in this category too, though he may not be active.
i agree with this. anuar beat tearbear last time they played or recently at least

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Whats wrong with Fuujin?

Anyways on the note of WC being not to well known, Im convinced WC olimars are a league ahead of their counter-parts in other parts of the country, and that players like denti are only above anuar because more people have heard of denti. Watching Tearbears dismantling of denti has me further convinced.

It also looks like the only case for Dabuz being better than Rich is with MK banned only.

From a stylistic perspective while most WC olimars are capable of playing gay, its not something they heavily rely on. I think fino fits in this category too, though he may not be active.
I'm flattered. :woman: But hey, if 5th best Olimar is capable of beating Gnes and Tearbear, that's a scary list to ever encounter in tournament.

Judo777

Smash Master
Lol I remember when the thread first got made me and Ed agreed to a tie due to us not ever having anything to compare us. Then person in charge of the OP just never bothered to fix it, and now I am still just stuck in 2nd lol

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Lol I remember when the thread first got made me and Ed agreed to a tie due to us not ever having anything to compare us. Then person in charge of the OP just never bothered to fix it, and now I am still just stuck in 2nd lol
I remember that! I still wish we had more to compare with because I honestly dunno what to do.

I'll sit in 2nd for now since you have more results lately
though I get a chance to make some noise on Sat

What do you think the Sheiks should be?
1. Judo
1a. Ed lol
3. Tutu
4. Billy
5. Ripple or Mars or Tree

Tutu has been putting in some awesome work lately!

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm not sure how active Chu is anymore, but falln's easily the best Kirby I've ever played.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Y.b.M. disagrees that falln is the best Kirby. I know he has been doing amazing, but I don't think it holds more weight than the matches and victories that I've achieved or what Chudat achieved. Not taking credit away from him at all, but I feel like more is needed...or maybe I'm overlooking something...
if so, enlighten me please.....

Sliq

Smash Master
You weren't better than (in no order)
Vex
Ninjalink
Sliq
KingKong
Zigsta (now)
Limit
MrEh
Phiddlesticks

NickRiddle's super basic Bowser might be better than yours too.
I've never seen this other guy play, but I wouldn't feel right unless I claimed he was garbage and I was the greatest of all time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Y.b.M. disagrees that falln is the best Kirby. I know he has been doing amazing, but I don't think it holds more weight than the matches and victories that I've achieved or what Chudat achieved. Not taking credit away from him at all, but I feel like more is needed...or maybe I'm overlooking something...
Chudat does not even play anymore.....

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm somewhat against listing inactive players in this based on accomplishments from anywhere between a couple months to over a year ago. Such players who made accomplishments deserving of recognition but no longer attending tournaments seem more fitting for some hall of fame rather than this, which feels more like a character-segregated intra-continental power rankings.

falln

Smash Ace
chu hasn't been active in forever which is why imo he should be taken off the list. otherwise you might as well just leave fiction on for wario and lee martin on for lucario.

what are your wins with kirby? mine were listed a few pages ago but i'll put them here again

since the beginning of '11:
Anuar, Vato_Break, Z x2 (pools) Zekey x2 (one pool one bracket), razmakazi x2, MikeHAZE, Jeepy, Sky`, Rich brown, Pwii, Jerm.

I was taken off the socal pr after moving to san francisco for the summer but it's being updated this week where i should be on it.

Cassio

Smash Master
I'm somewhat against listing inactive players in this based on accomplishments from anywhere between a couple months to over a year ago. Such players who made accomplishments deserving of recognition but no longer attending tournaments seem more fitting for some hall of fame rather than this, which feels more like a character-segregated intra-continental power rankings.
secondedede

Anther below anyone but ESAM just aint right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom