• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yup, Roller goes ICies unless CP'd to a dumb stage like RC, then he goes Pika.

Player-1

Smash Legend
To set the record straight, P-1 just keeps troll-arguing with me, so I'm just ****-talking his region forever now.
Blame it on him.
Successful troll is successful u so mad bro, be takin' ur money at apex.

Exactly why X is considered a better W.
Just a bit back flutter shy was arguing for top 5 yoshi after beating x multiple times and ppl said nope. Hmmm something inconsistent in this logic here

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X has his good days where he *****, but he suffers from something I call the IDGAF Syndrome and tends to not care/play at his best a lot of the time. Also, sure he has beaten Mike and Tyrant, but he doesnt consistently. I mean, name anyone in my state or anyone I play regularly and Ive beaten them, but it doesnt mean Im better, a lot of those guys are better than me and I admit that. Everyone has their good days and bad days, so saying you beat someone one time, but you lost 5 or 6, shows that the other player is most likely better.

vato_break

Smash Master
i think x might have a positive record over mike, im not sure about tyrant though. He's beaten them more than once, it isn't the first time. People are saying that x isn't that good anymore and i'm just saying that he still is good, maybe just nt super consistant.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
my fox tho

wins on havok(snake), zekey(wario), raz X2, x(MM), AC, pitbull(used him one match) and some others

losses would be raz, mike X2, havok X2, and tyrant

and i usually get top 4 when I use him

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X is still really good guys. Whenever I bash him or say he's balls it's cuz I know him well and make fun of him lol. X is legit.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I don't remember how active X is currently, though whenever I see him go to something he always places well.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X is pretty active, he goes to tournaments at least once or twice a month.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well, if I we can't decide based on their recent tournament wins, we should make like the NCAA tournament committee and account for their embarrassing losses.

Who have they lost to recently? :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X lost to double Ness a couple tournaments ago lol.

FOW and Vice <3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Though promises have not been my forte, I am going to update myself on the thread's past directions and current directions tonight and see if I can't make an update that I proposed a long while ago with characters such as Ganon, ICs, Pika, etc...

Sorry I kinda fell off the face of the earth, school + matchup chart = busy. My first week of vacation I basically spent away from the internet and with family for Christmas. :)

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Elev8>Roller
Esam>Roller
Saint>Roller

O look i can do this too ;D.

Btw i originally didnt say anything about being better then anyone. I only asked for their results. The only info i got from Dakpo was that he beat Dekar which to me isnt that big of a win :/. Y.b.M. had better results then me and i said that. PatG is pretty inactive. Hes only been to like one tourney in the past couple months from what i've seen. Its all good though i sometimes forget that a lot of smashers like you are maaaad biased and dont know what they are talking about outside of themselves :)
kk fine..i have beaten people besides dekar
MM/tourneys wins-
I have beaten Kprime (multiple times), D4bag, Poltergust, Falln, Chucknasty, Sync, illmatic, PJ, ALSM, Shlike, Tyson, Jerm, Silly Kyle, Nicole, Arty, Tblock
I have taken multiple top level players to third game like Mike Haze, A DHD, Denti, Infinity, Bassem, Fow
And if your still not convinced, just go watch some vids of me playing. Its really apparent where the zss players are if you actually go watch them play

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wtf, you've never beaten me

but yeah, you deserve #2 ZSS spot, imo

Player-1 said:
Take chu and lingling off, both have been inactive, I don't know who else could take their spot though. Chu might be able to stay on cuz he's registered for Apex brawl singles
For the record, Ling Ling isn't inactive, he's just in PR. He came back to PR for the winter, and is regularly attending tournaments. He's going to Apex iirc.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Krys, I don't think you should add on to what you're currently supposed to take care of. You'll be digging yourself a hole in terms of responsibilities with this thing and it'll get to the point where you'll hate seeing this thread come up in your subscriptions lol.

Stick to what's simple to update and take care of. I don't think anyone will mind just plain text tables.

:rosalina:

:phone:

T0MMY

Smash Master
is t0mmy active anymore?
(rolls eyes) The plight of the west coaster...

I don't attend anymore east coast tourneys because it takes me a week on a bus to get there and I'm dead tired after just the first day.
Also, the TSA sux.

I'm just switching H0lyNightmare with t0mmy because I think everyone agrees that he is the top ROB at the moment.
I don't, and neither does R.O.B. :robbrawl:
But, really, I don't know what's he's been up to... what has he done lately. Last I saw he didn't rank over the U.S. R.O.B.s (except me -- one spot over me, but I didn't even attend).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I don't, and neither does R.O.B. :robbrawl:
But, really, I don't know what's he's been up to... what has he done lately. Last I saw he didn't rank over the U.S. R.O.B.s (except me -- one spot over me, but I didn't even attend).
You do realize how old that tournament was, right?
Holynightmare has been placing really well in Canada as well as at Concentrate.

He beat Atomsk, Nicole, and a few other notable players.

What have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom