• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im actually doing a simple image for a banner Ell, I'm not doing anything extravagant. I'm actulaly gunna make it EASIER to see. :)

(as in small table size with icons in character classification order rather than tiers lol)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wow, I said that was the last thing I heard of him -- yes, I'm that far out of the loop with Canadian players, sheesh, like I said I'm West Coast; if you guys don't know anything about what we're up to then why is it a big deal that I don't know what's up with people who don't even live in the country? lol

Maybe if any results other than SoCal were posted here you would see what I've been up to :^p
But my point is: Yes, I'm still active, and I have to tell people this every three months. lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Someone who uses AiB should be a boss and just post them here as well. Would be awesome.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Pretty dominant performance in his area which has much better players.
Plus you can just tell from videos / gameplay.

Isn't SK92 sort of inactive?
I haven't heard anything about him since that >Shugo incident.

im still active....the list is still
1.DEHF
2.Shugo
3.myself

My last national was genesis 2 where i placed 13th. meh lol
i still attened vegas monthlies and the monthly featuring rich brown i beat him and got 2nd place losing to fow haha.

Shugo and DEHF are the ones who prove to be placing consistently over me.
top 3 falcos are set for a while unless things change in 2012.

Judo777

Smash Master
I netted more stocks in a crew battle that me and Kryzstedez were in, top sheik proof! lol :troll:

On a serious note Shugo is absolutely ludacris. If he isn't number 2 falco i dont know whats goin on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why isnt Falln even on the Kirby list? He is AT LEAST Top 2 or 3.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I don't think it's farfetched to have Z as the 2nd best Pika now. DRN is legit, Salem is legit. Is NR's time over?

Kinda mad 4GOD had to play coney R1. But 4GOD has probably shown his abilities there. Dark Peach for Top-5 Peaches? :OOOOO

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ZSS's didn't prove anything this tourney. DRN beating Dojo is kinda cool, but then again, both Salem and NickRiddle could probably pull that off. I do admit that DRN isn't nothing, but it's too bad that we didn't get to see more of him. Would like to see some NR/Salem/DRN money matches vs anyone uploaded.

Flayl

Smash Hero
They probably prove something about suit piece management. Unless there's a luck factor in that which I'm not seeing.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
cuz zss dittos prove errrrrthing :awesome:
:/ The ditto match up is a battle of who knows the strengths and weaknesses of their own character better and who can surpass the other in a battle of new material that the other ditto wont be ready for. Ditto match ups are important.

Im a DRN fan now for beating dojo. Im just really disappointed he lost to DK. Salem and DRN have both lost one of our best match ups -____-

DRN

Smash Lord
I beat kingtoon 2-0 in pools round 2 to get out. I lost to zero and will 2-1. I beat dojo 2-0. 2 Stocked will game 1 and dojo game 2 although will 2 stocked me back game 2 lol.

Dakpo talk to me about dk more on Skype. I thought I knew it but will played differently and did some things I didn't even know or saw him do to Nick before when I saw them play.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
before I quit, let it be known that I was one of 3 :diddy: to get into bracket. Auto #5 spot :troll:

Neon!

Smash Lord
:/ The ditto match up is a battle of who knows the strengths and weaknesses of their own character better and who can surpass the other in a battle of new material that the other ditto wont be ready for. Ditto match ups are important.

Im a DRN fan now for beating dojo. Im just really disappointed he lost to DK. Salem and DRN have both lost one of our best match ups -____-
Which dk? Will?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wasnt being serious about that, but I will be serious about the fact that I had a harder time fighting against polt, than i did karamity (although karamity is waaaaaay more technical)

M@v

Subarashii!
Ugh, I was so close to beating kprime in my round 2 pool with my marth game 1, then le choked game 2. I didn't feel like I choked either, but nick riddle said I played sooooo much worse lol.

Also I know San was saying other wise, but I feel he's still better than ryo, and by a good margin. Ryo is definitely 2 though. San placed the best of the ike players, and I also got to mm them both. Took Ryo to last hit game 3, san double 2 stocked me LOL. But he could just know the falco mu much better too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think he is. His reading and adapting is incredible. I was actually scared by the **** he was delivering.
Delta > Polt, but there's no doubt those two are the best. After that there is a definite gap.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why is Z better than K prime? All I heard was that he beat Trela, but K prime did that a while ago.

Is it cuz he beat Zex?

Tesh

Smash Hero
At Apex though. I didn't know Z was even on the radar before that (ranked behind 2 inactive players in this thread). Didn't Prime only lose to Nick Riddle (come on, his brother IS pikachu) and Dark Peach (if losing to Peach makes him bad, move Z above ESAM too then ).

Z would have placed exactly the same as Prime (3rd seed round 2 pools) if things had gone as planned.

Unless beating Zex is worth that much...

Tesh

Smash Hero
*shrug*
I didn't know he had done anything notable before now. Any chance you can fill me in? Looks like he just got lucky at Apex to me.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Didn't Z also beat Denti? (I know I saw a pikachu placing above him in pools can't remember who though.)

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ugh, I was so close to beating kprime in my round 2 pool with my marth game 1, then le choked game 2. I didn't feel like I choked either, but nick riddle said I played sooooo much worse lol.

Also I know San was saying other wise, but I feel he's still better than ryo, and by a good margin. Ryo is definitely 2 though. San placed the best of the ike players, and I also got to mm them both. Took Ryo to last hit game 3, san double 2 stocked me LOL. But he could just know the falco mu much better too.
Thanks for the support but I feel that it's probably because I am more attune to Falco while Ryo is more attune to DDD.

In other words, I am very comfortable trying to outbox other characters and play close up. I have trouble with DDD because I habitually try to outbox characters. I don't even play Falcos very often, it's moreso that my playstyle helps against Falco.

Ryo is really good with the pokes, tricky spacing, and getting in those heavy hits and punishments. I don't usually punish DDDs as well or as often as Ryo usually does, but we both are starting to learn strategies that make the other succeed in the MU.

Who is better may depend on who you ask. We go almost even when we play against each other, too, with Ryo having a slight edge (like as close as 55% win rate).

I think Ryo has definitely been more successful than me in tournaments in general which is a more unbiased source than single matches or opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom