• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I hope this wasn't a one time thing for Leepuff and BoA, that would be saddening : (

If only RoyR didn't work saturdays too, it'd be nice to see all these legends that can still play so well.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
dont start going ape **** over one tourny.

concon did good at one tourny and now hes top 3 luigi. but yesterday he lost to one of our new players from san diego and placed w/eish. I say wait for some consistency altho I would like to see him up there too(leepuff). havok should have been top 5 snake a while ago

also I beat scizor in link ditto MMs 2-1 in sets :3

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

concon did good at one tourny and now hes top 3 luigi. but yesterday he lost to one of our new players from san diego and placed w/eish. I say wait for some consistency altho I would like to see him up there too(leepuff). havok should have been top 5 snake a while ago

You don't seem to understand.
People did well one time, and rep for characters is so bad that this is more than what the other top 5s have done for an entire year.

Obviously.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Leepuff/BoA easily deserve a place on top 5 but i agree with TB to wait for consistency before putting them on high spots lol.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Hey Riddle! ^ lol

Ok, I usually don't make any kind of argument for this kind of stuff but it's time.

My wins with Snake:

Tyrant x2
TKD x2
Mike bunch of games, no sets lol
Zekey x1
Vicegrip x1
Kain in a MM
Vatobreak... x2?
Fow x2
Tearbear x2
Razmakazi x1
Rich Brown x1
Megafox x1

That's only the ones I can remember right now...

I won this weekend's E4U SoCal regional using only Snake in singles. I'll post up the results later on.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hey Riddle! ^ lol

Ok, I usually don't make any kind of argument for this kind of stuff but it's time.

My wins with Snake:

Tyrant x2
TKD x2
Mike bunch of games, no sets lol
Zekey x1
Vicegrip x1
Kain in a MM
Vatobreak... x2?
Fow x2
Tearbear x2
Razmakazi x1
Rich Brown x1
Megafox x1

That's only the ones I can remember right now...

I won this weekend's E4U SoCal regional using only Snake in singles. I'll post up the results later on.
But did you beat Z?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I think Shiro deserves a little more credit than just 4th place for wolf. He placed 7th at this tournament and considering how stacked the bracket was, that's an amazing feat.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
I beat tyrant and sleeh and got 5th, 2nd for pikachu now please.

Also I 2-0'd my whole pool with samus. beat RoyR (marth) and some other folks. I also used Samus in Pro-bracket vs Steve-O from AZ. SAMUS!!!!!

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice

oh yeah o_o next time i'll 2-0 you <3

vato_break

Smash Master
the thing about boa/leepuff/teba is that there are not new players, so consistancy is hardly a problem. the tournament they attended prior to this one they still did well.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think Shiro deserves a little more credit than just 4th place for wolf. He placed 7th at this tournament and considering how stacked the bracket was, that's an amazing feat.
Shiro doesn't belong ahead of Kain or Seagull Man, though I won't lie I have no clue what Choice's wins or losses have been lately. Shiro IS a good Wolf, no doubt.

zmx

Smash Lord
Razer, Ally, Havok and Fatal are by far the top snakes. They have more consistent top results, in more (stacked) tournys like Apex. After those it's really up for grabs. But the point is those 4 are certainly way above the rest for now. They place well regardless of what region they enter in.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I beat tyrant and sleeh and got 5th, 2nd for pikachu now please.

Also I 2-0'd my whole pool with samus. beat RoyR (marth) and some other folks. I also used Samus in Pro-bracket vs Steve-O from AZ. SAMUS!!!!!
i hurd you lost to some guy's :jigglypuff: tho :I

Real talk tho, Z for 3rd bess pika (behind me ofc), Anuar should be 3rd for a long time after this, and Havok should obv be a top snake after this weekend's E4U ;I

umad non-WC peoples :pichu:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
When havok goes all snake oor then I'll consider him better than fatal
I mean the tourney he won he beat people he played against multiple times before...not taking away his 1st place tho, thats good ****. But lets calm down here guys.

Btw MVD is worse than me AND havok

why are we BOTH below him?

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I know havok isn't better than fatal it was just weird not having him in the top 5 at all :I

And yeah idk why MVD is 3rd either lol I:

vato_break

Smash Master
Havok hasn't played boa or leepuff in...years. literally and the last time he played anuar was at a tournament in 2010..the people that placed below him he really hasn't played much. you don't have to go all of a certain characters to be on the list either. you just need multiple wins with a charcter vs good people. Havok should be at least 2nd imo

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Imo

Razer
Havok
ally(what has he done recently w/snake? he uses him even less than havok from what i can see)
mvd
fatal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom